Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders (10613 Views)

Ibrahim Hadejia: N128 Billion 2020 NASS Budget Shrouded In Secrecy / Saraki Shifty When Asked About Slashing NASS Budget / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by mukthar2000(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2019
Mr OTOOOO GEEEEEEE, u no dey shame niii

Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by Fourwinds: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2019
udemzyudex:
Some Nigerians sha, if it starts now so what?

Which one is why didn't he do it since 2015?

Haba, better late than never ooo, if it will become a norm now nna let him do it, after all you've all been shouting that NASS is corrupt.
the Nigerians are right... If he was clean why didn't he make it mandatory right from when he became the Senate president... To me it is only a crook that does that

3 Likes

Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by Mace0lane: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2019
So it’s okay for Buhari to start making good economic policies 2022 ba ?! The hypocrisy of foolish PDP supporters.

udemzyudex:
Some Nigerians sha, if it starts now so what?

Which one is why didn't he do it since 2015?

Haba, better late than never ooo, if it will become a norm now nna let him do it, after all you've all been shouting that NASS is corrupt.
Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by Sholaco: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2019
Foolish man, because u are now leaving.....during your reign did u ever made it open? God will judge you
Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by Tolubory(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=titiloyeblog post=77414997]@titiloyeblog.com

Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has mandated the Clerk to the National Assembly (CNA), Mohammed Sani-Omolori, to make details of the National Assembly 2019 budget available for passage into law.

The mandate is contained in a letter addressed to the CNA dated 26 March, 2019.

Saraki said that full details of the National Assembly budget with necessary line items should be made ready for passage as part of the National budget.

The letter signed by the Chief of Staff to the Senate President, Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, is entitled, “Subject: NASS budget details.”

It reads in part, “The President of the Senate has asked me to request you to please ensure that the NASS Budget Details with all the line items are ready for passage along with the National Budget when Senate resumes next week. Thank you.”

Ok
Nah Now he wants to make it mandatory...
O ti High.....
Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by udemzyudex(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2019
Mace0lane:
So it’s okay for Buhari to start making good economic policies 2022 ba ?! The hypocrisy of foolish PDP supporters.

Wait, what's your problem?

So if they didn't do it since 2015 then everything should remain that way right?

You're just too daft to understand that things change and this is part of it.

After all you lots have been complaining that the NASS is very corrupt and one man has decide to make things open whether he is leaving or not, the effort should be commendable.

Oh I see you want everything to remain in secret right? You see how stup1d you are undecided
Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by udemzyudex(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2019
Fourwinds:
the Nigerians are right... If he was clean why didn't he make it mandatory right from when he became the Senate president... To me it is only a crook that does that

So he shouldn't do it now right? Everything should remain the way it was huh?
Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by balonaija(f): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2019
I don't believe this.
Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by Fourwinds: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
udemzyudex:

So he shouldn't do it now right? Everything should remain the way it was huh?
he should leave it... For the incoming person to do it. He is a crook
Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by Chinashopping84: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
cool..it's better late than never
Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by iamuye(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
the situation here is like when ur about to die den ur quickly asking god for forgiveness... allow him do it while he still can but don't paint him a saint right away.
Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by udemzyudex(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fourwinds:
he should leave it... For the incoming person to do it. He is a crook

For the incoming to do it? Did you just read what you wrote? What if the incoming doesn't do it? People like you will continue to wail and shout about the NASS being corrupt by sitting at the comfort of your bedroom and do nothing.

Mtcheew.
Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by shotblasting: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
This is an interesting discussion. shadow tool boards
Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by springtech(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
This clearly tells us that these guys know exactly what to do, they know the right things to do but will never do it if it will block their choppings.
Imagine the senate president giving this order now that he hs nothing to gain from the next assembly (9th assembly), since he would not be coming back.

Honestly i wish i can ask Ijebu thunder to strike this greedy & selfish lots.

All they do is fight for their own pocket.

No wonder they are never ashamed to throw chairs, shout at and fight each other as long as their own choppings dey flow.
Useless set of people.

1 Like

Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by Mace0lane: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
It’s not my first time responding to foolish cursed PDP supporters. It’s fine for Saraki to implement good changes only few day to vacating office but wrong for Buhari to wait few days to to vacating office to implement good policies so PDP members can be foolish n only APC members should be held accountable to good standard.

Where I come from what is good for the geese if good for the gander, if u can wait few days to vacating office for PDP to implement good policies your father n u must wait few hours to when Buhari is vacating office for him to bring about anything good to Nigeria.

Your lamentation is of no significance.
udemzyudex:

Wait, what's your problem?

So if they didn't do it since 2015 then everything should remain that way right?

You're just too daft to understand that things change and this is part of it.

After all you lots have been complaining that the NASS is very corrupt and one man has decide to make things open whether he is leaving or not, the effort should be commendable.

Oh I see you want everything to remain in secret right? You see how stup1d you are undecided
Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by udemzyudex(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mace0lane:
It’s not my first time responding to foolish cursed PDP supporters. It’s fine for Saraki to implement good changes only few day to vacating office but wrong for Buhari to wait few days to to vacating office to implement good policies so PDP members can be foolish n only APC members should be held accountable to good standard.

Where I come from what is good for the geese if good for the gander, if u can wait few days to vacating office for PDP to implement good policies your father n u must wait few hours to when Buhari is vacating office for him to bring about anything good to Nigeria.

Your lamentation is of no significance.

Keep on displaying your stup1dity online.
Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by Fourwinds: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
udemzyudex:

For the incoming to do it? Did you just read what you wrote? What if the incoming doesn't do it? People like you will continue to wail and shout about the NASS being corrupt by sitting at the comfort of your bedroom and do nothing.

Mtcheew.
yes...thank... When he came in why didn't he do it? Now that he has less than two months to go, the useless idiot wants to form man of the masses... He is a fool.. He should leave it... If the next Senate president like let him do it... Nonsense
Re: Make Details Of NASS Budget Open, Saraki Orders by stevedre: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
Inhibitions:
Is it just me or he actually doesn't mean open it to the public. He wants to pass it into law which means sign it. Abi na the igbo wey I smoke.

Sensational headline. People don't read before they comment so nothing is wrong is with your brain.... Carry go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls / RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG / I Have No Plans To Return To The PDP -- Senator Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.