Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage (64454 Views)

Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease / Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by petkoffdrake2(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Uncleodi:
Haters don land

Help me with the photo lab app pls... The ones am seeing on playstore isn't the same
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Koolking:

...you and I know, these ignoramus of guys kill for money to impress the same desperate women.
Those girls sleep with old men and the likes to look good for same guys, does it justify the act? Just letting you know that greed knows no gender

2 Likes

Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Too many people are unemployed. That's the problem

1 Like

Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by franchasng: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Koolking:
I read trendy news about this girl. Thank goodness I have never heard or knew her until this trend.

Most women will make love to a monkey because of money and fame.
if men were in ladies' shoes, they will have sex with snake just to become rich and famous too, let's stop pretending as if men are better undecided

Most guys whining about ladies going for old rich men instead of broke young handsome guys, I am sure if u guys are opportune to meet an old rich woman to become her sugar boy, most of u will accept it willingly, so let's stop making it seem like its only ladies that can do it

2 Likes

Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by coolcentbigman(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
adedehinbo:
Lol later this senseless ipob will start castigating the hausas for child marriage, this is child abuse
Mumu do you really know what is child abuse?
She's 18 already you muron.

2 Likes

Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by coolcentbigman(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
I don't see any reason why people are interfering into this girl's personal matter like this, she's not the first or last to marry an elderly person u guys should just pity the poor girl. All our Nigerian brothers&sisters marrying their great grand mother or father abroad hasn't been stress like this or is it because she is a celebrity? Abeg make una leave the girl she's happy her family allowed it and you are not she and she's not you shekinah.
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by googi: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
You guys should realize this is a very young girl. After all some young girls wish for older men and volunctory marry men in their fathers image, sometimes Igwe, Oba or Emir. The last woman with Muhammed Ali had a crush on him since she was a little girl.

I only fault the girl for coming out and following the sickening practice that it was God and hard work like her elders do.

Please give her a break nah

1 Like

Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by lastmessenger: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
When she was posting pictures up and down,she didn't know Nigerians will dig up her secrets affairs. How much does she make as to be able to acquire all those material wealth?

1 Like

Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by orobs93(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The youths have lost it totally. We celebrate mundanity and mediocrity. That is why we are still in abysmal darkness as a nation. SMH..

The youth is never the problem ,the youths are shitty in every part of the world , only the governments are different .
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by Olulinks(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The youths have lost it totally. We celebrate mundanity and mediocrity. That is why we are still in abysmal darkness as a nation. SMH..
Are you saying this gal is being celebrated for her "right choice" of man or what? I don't get the mediocrity you alleged is being celebrated here. All I see are people shaming her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by Koolking(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
franchasng:
if men were in ladies' shoes, they will have sex with snake just to become rich and famous too, let's stop pretending as if men are better undecided

Most guys winning about ladies going for old rich men instead of broke young handsome guys, I am sure if u guys are opportune to meet an old rich woman to become her sugar boy, most of u will accept it willingly, so let's stop making it seem like its only ladies that can do it

Of course, greed is unisex. However, most women cases are peculiar. Heard this Regina is an actress. It means, she already attained fame, and perhaps somewhat materially comfortable. What informed her decision was unexpected hence the viral news.

A guy who attained a certain comfort and fame is not likely act a gigolo.
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by bleskid: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
♥ ♥ u need to update your version reginal ... no beef
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by paulhunter: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Let dis innocent girl be. she doesnt deserve all dis hate
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by franchasng: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Koolking:

Of course, greed is unisex. However, most women cases are peculiar. Heard this Regina is an actress. It means, she already attained fame, and perhaps somewhat materially comfortable. What informed her decision was unexpected hence the viral news.

A guy who attained a certain comfort and fame is not likely act a gigolo.
Who told you a Nollywood actress is financially secured

If not that Omotola Jalade's hubby is earning well, you think Omotola has money despite her fame And think about Omotola's popularity during her time, yet she wasn't rich without her husband's good income. Has Regina Daniels reached half of Omotola's fame, yet Omotola didn't have much to show for it except her Hubby's Omotola would have ended up richer if she was sleeping with all these corrupt Nigerian and foreign politicians your usual female celebrities go about lobbying to meet cry cry

Nollywood actors and actresses have no financial security, they are not rich, their future is not secured financially unless they use their media popularity to get hooked to rich businessmen/politicians, so the wise ones use the media exposure once they gain little popularity to secure their future by either marrying a rich person (older men for the actresses), or marrying a foreign woman to get citizenship and run away from Nigeria.

Others use it to penetrate politicians to become their trumpet blower and front, some use it the opportunity to start pimping young Nollywood actresses for rich politicians and businessmen, if not hunger will finish them with time.

So Regina knows what she is doing.

It is better she marries an older rich man that will help her, help her struggling family than follow all these broke fine boys with big dick and all these Yahoo Yahoo boys with no future, who may also end up using her destiny for small money ritual that will finish in few years.

Abeg free the girl, I support her marrying the man if its true. But I don't support her doing all those their usual big chick runs of pay as you go cos the money will still finish and her future won't be secured like when she marries Senator Ned Nwoko.

Guys should stop complaining, all these have been existing before we all were born, beautiful, hot women belongs to rich men.

So guys should focus on making money, when u approach the right age as a man, u are free to date and marry younger, hotter girls that will be born by then.

The beautiful ones are not yet born, Regina Daniels is not even that hot, there are hotter younger chicks, if u have cash, u will have them, even the ones from Caribbean countries like Jamaica, Brazil and even Arab chicks, its money, Owo ni koko cool

2 Likes

Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by kingjrofficial(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
franchasng:

Most guys whining about ladies going for old rich men instead of broke young handsome guys, I am sure if u guys are opportune to meet an old rich woman to become her sugar boy, most of u will accept it willingly, so let's stop making it seem like its only ladies that can do it
Wil u kip kwayett
Which kain yeye talk b this one
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by franchasng: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
kingjrofficial:

Wil u kip kwayett
Which kain yeye talk b this one
When you grow older and acquire some financial security as a man, u will understand.

Many kids and teenagers now won't understand why some adults are drinking beer, dry gin, liquor, etc that are bitter instead of malt, fanta, juice that are sweet, but when they become adult, they will understand better wink

1 Like

Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
You are in the state of ibsima ibsima afeba of the hullabaloo invoked on you by the ancestors of your nomenclature and you can't say cabodo rejecta menta

Mtcheew.. You think you can bombard someone with big grammar

1 Like

Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by Arizonaaddict1: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Truthbites:
Its still a rumour..Regina has never admitted. The rumoured husband too. The comments on Twitter sound llike some guys are in 'civia' pains
the man daughter confirmed it there go check well
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by lomprico(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Damn. Shame unto her parents

Nope, shame to poverty!
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by Olusheyi1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Some signatures are unavoidable. I think mine is one of them! Quickly check it out�����
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by jrusky(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
She will receive more teasing for a very long time for being silly because poverty or illiteracy is not her reason to accept marriage from the fake Islamic serial womanizer a s s hole of a man.

So let her be ready to get more bashing. 18 years old and sixth wife? And by the time she is 30 years the old fool would have marry 10 wives already.

Regina you need serious slap to wake your brain up.
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by megareal: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
olaBC007:

You are in the state of ibsima ibsima afeba of the hullabaloo invoked on you by the ancestors of your nomenclature and you can't say cabodo rejecta menta

Mtcheew.. You think you can bombard someone with big grammar

grin grin grin grin
Calm down biko, no let the grammar pain you reach this level. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by whitepub: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Truthbites:
Its still a rumour..Regina has never admitted. The rumoured husband too. The comments on Twitter sound llike some guys are in 'civia' pains
so if am a celebrity and I got busted anything I say people would take it over others .. your among the few making celebs look holier than thou
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by varyo: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yes she is married.Her bride price was paid and everyine present wasasked to switch off all phones.
You why don't you find a sugar papa to marry you?

Poverty!!!!!! she wants to reap where she did not sow.But when you dont plant you can't have harvest.You want to marry your grand father? Shame.
Gold digger.

quote author=Abfinest007 post=77416131]n who told u guys she is married[/quote]
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by divineRx(f): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Is it their ancestor? Make them free this smallie joor

The only thing most young guys bring to a relationship is prik.

And prik no dey buy benz
lolz
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is it true the eldest of the politician's children is 35 years old? This girl get mind ooooo
didnt a 21 yr old girl marry the late chief anenih in 2015 when he was already in his late 80s cheesy? i wonder why dis one come dey shock una cheesy.
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
gloria34:
Those girls sleep with old men and the likes to look good for same guys, does it justify the act? Just letting you know that greed knows no gender
sleep with old men to look good for young men? grin
i no understand ur logic oo cheesy.hope u know most of dese old men wey dey sleep with young fwesh gehls dey do am so as to suck the youth of such gehls cheesy.
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by coolcentbigman(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Mumu do you really know what is child abuse?
She's 18 already you muron.
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by Ayoslimzy(m): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2019
Don't judge her, money is the root of all evil
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2019
lefulefu:
sleep with old men to look good for young men? grin
i no understand ur logic oo cheesy.hope u know most of dese old men wey dey sleep with young fwesh gehls dey do am so as to suck the youth of such gehls cheesy.
Tell me something! So old men are vampires or should i say "youthpires"?
Re: Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
gloria34:
Tell me something! So old men are vampires or should i say "youthpires"?
yes most of dese old men who have sex with young girls do it to attain d girl's youth. Ok look at obasanjo and oshiomole...u know see how youthful dey lookcheesy... Na becus of dose young gehls wey dem dey carrycheesy.. The old man will be getting younger while the young girl sleeping with him will be aging faster and looking worn out. I guess maybe dats why Cossy,anita joseph and d others look much older. Genevieve on d other hand d tin no affect her youthful looks cos she no too tey on d racket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle / Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts / Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.