Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos (53027 Views)

Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) / Huge Python Killed After Invading Residential Building In Enugu. Photos / Huge Cobra Invades A House In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by Machinegun91(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
lool
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by numen(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Not in Enugu. Mainly Idemili LGA in Anambra and only the python.

professorchuks:

Only Enugu and some parts. Not all East.
Abi are u angry dey killed the snake?
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by obowunmi(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Ijeoma's plot to bite Benjamin at midnight because of a little misunderstanding by transforming into a snake failed woefully.

Just look at her in the pot.

LooooooL grin grin
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by kikake: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A young man couldn't be happier after a posionous snake which invaded his residence, was caught, killed and used to prepare a meal.

According to Benjamin who hails from Enugu state, the reptile invaded his house by 12.14am today and was spotted on time before it could wreck any havoc.

The snake was immediately captured by the young man with the help of his brothers.

That did not end there as the boys turned the snake into a meal after killing it. It was used to prepare a "sumptous" meal of pepper soup.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/man-kills-snake-which-invaded-his-house-prepares-meal-with-it.html

Snake seems to be the most stupid and dangerous animal.

Why? It frequently leaves bush and enters into human habitations.
Other dangerous animals mind their own habitats, don't enter human habitations.

Snake is stupid and dangerous. Kill it anywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by iswallker(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
All for the glam..
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by leathalbeast: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigerians are really sick people. Must you eat everything ?
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by MbyAntia7: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
grin omo dese guys get excess joy sha lol
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
I must eat snake soon
Let me know what it tastes like
Heard it takes like chicken
Men fat ones go make sense for melon soup
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by Ganjafama(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
See as dem resemble pygmies. Why won't they eat snakes?
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by Ijaycool(f): 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Ijeoma's plot to bite Benjamin at midnight because of a little misunderstanding by transforming into a snake failed woefully.

Just look at her in the pot.

Am not in any pot ooh
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by JasonScoolari: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ijaycool:

Am not in any pot ooh
Lol, but why did you transform into a snake and tried to bite brother Benji? grin
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by uuzba(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
boyfwend:
Gosh! I wonder what pleasure you get when eating this thing.
You won't know until you eat it.
So keep wondering.

However, those who eat it, get the standard food pleasure.
People are hungry. If you can't give them any food, don't criticise them.

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by Ijaycool(f): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, but why did you transform into a snake and tried to bite brother Benji? grin

Lolz what I become (what I have been and what I will become) is not any of your business. The main thing is you lied. You said am in a pot, but am on a seat, with all my body parts well intact.
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by uuzba(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ganjafama:
See as dem resemble pygmies. Why won't they eat snakes?

I don't understand you. Snake entered the guy's house. What should he do with it?

Should he throw it over the fence into his neighbour's house? Then it will still be in another person's house.

Should he treat the snake like a welcome guest and give it coke and biscuits to eat?
Should he carry it to police station?
Should he run away from the house and leave the snake there?

What if it bites him? Where will he get anti-venom medication in such emergency? Anti-venom is not Panadol that you can buy from one malam across the road, shey you know?

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by JasonScoolari: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ijaycool:

Lolz what I become (what I have been and what I will become) is not any of your business. The main thing is you lied. You said am in a pot, but am on a seat, with all my body parts well intact.
Don't allow any Abeokuta indigene working in a lucrative mining sector hear you talk about "Body parts" again. grin

4 Likes

Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by onowuolivet79(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lala grin
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by Stanweezy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lala do ur work

Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by uuzba(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ijaycool:

You are lucky this time.... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by Ijaycool(f): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Don't allow any Abeokuta indigene working in a lucrative mining sector hear you talk about "Body parts" again. grin

Lol,
If na like that, my body parts are not original ooh, they are 2nd hand
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by RillJ(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Eat it one day and wonder no more.

boyfwend:
Gosh! I wonder what pleasure you get when eating this thing.
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by JasonScoolari: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ijaycool:

Lol,
If na like that, my body parts are not original ooh, they are 2nd hand
You're SAFE then. grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lalasticlala I get very chilled beer o
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by dayveed1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Is every snake edible?
not at all..
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by esosuo: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
chai God will punish hunger oh , person kill rat na pepper soup go end am , snake na pepper soup remain cockroach pepper soup we go see
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
hmmmmm, he's eating poison.
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by Lota11(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ofeoke
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Disgusting.
Yuck!!
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by manny4u(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
This ones are eating a giant millipede in the name of snake.
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
chai been long i eat snake o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) / Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) / 10 Facts About The Sun You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.