Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Sowore Gives Account Of How Publicly-raised Campaign Funds Were Spent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Gives Account Of How Publicly-raised Campaign Funds Were Spent (20077 Views)

Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates / FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent / Abacha Loot: Al-Mustapha Talks About How Funds Were Taken Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sowore Gives Account Of How Publicly-raised Campaign Funds Were Spent by JavaKonjo: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2019
The campaign, which spanned 50 weeks, and cut across 36 states in over 15 countries ?
which 15 countries and for what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Gives Account Of How Publicly-raised Campaign Funds Were Spent by greatermeme: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
obembet:
You are still my presidential candidate. I will never be party of deadly party like APC and criminal party like PDP
A point of correction: PDP brought an umpteen number of transformation into this country: Wow, how quickly people's memory fail them ! It established the EFCC. It stabilized the hitherto traumatized economy. In the history of this country, the PDP is the only party that has mapped out a program for the growth and development of this country. It's very unfair to berate this same party with men and women of substance, high integrity, timber and calibre, technocrats.
I'm not pro-PDP, neither am I anti-PDP. This is just the voice of a liberal!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Gives Account Of How Publicly-raised Campaign Funds Were Spent by anonimi: 4:59am On Jul 29, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return / IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) / NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.