Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Wow: Meet 25 Year Old Lady With Gigantic Breast That Won't Stop Growing. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wow: Meet 25 Year Old Lady With Gigantic Breast That Won't Stop Growing. (690 Views)

Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks / (photos) Unbelievable!!! The 25-year-old Lady With Gigantic Breasts That Won't S / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow: Meet 25 Year Old Lady With Gigantic Breast That Won't Stop Growing. by Bharekta: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2019
This 25-year-old mother of one with J cup breasts is suffering from macromastia, a rare condition that causes abnormal enlargement of the breast tissue.

Fiona Hornby from Bolton, Greater Manchester, has struggled with the size of her breasts since the age of 10, which grew from a C cup to a 48 J during puberty. According to Fiona, who is now housebound due to their gigantic size, her life has been 'ruined' by the size of her breasts.

https://bluebloodz.com.ng

The payroll clerk and mum-of-one who was diagnosed with macromastia in 2015, claims she even struggles to leave the house because of the back pain and avoids breastfeeding four-month-old son William for fear of suffocating him.

She said:

'My huge breasts have ruined my life. They have affected everything. 'My self-esteem has hit rock bottom, I can't find any clothes that fit and can't wear the same things as people my age. 'I have terrible back pains caused by the weight of my breasts. I can't hoover or sleep properly. If I do washing up I have to take a break halfway through because the pain is terrible.

dayuuuuum

Re: Wow: Meet 25 Year Old Lady With Gigantic Breast That Won't Stop Growing. by marshalldgreat(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2019
Udah

1 Like

Re: Wow: Meet 25 Year Old Lady With Gigantic Breast That Won't Stop Growing. by dkronicle(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2019
That bra get weight pass me

1 Like

Re: Wow: Meet 25 Year Old Lady With Gigantic Breast That Won't Stop Growing. by tstx(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow: Meet 25 Year Old Lady With Gigantic Breast That Won't Stop Growing. by Bharekta: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2019
dkronicle:
That bra get weight pass me

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacy Or Med Lab? / Help: Is Internal Heat A Sign That I Have Hiv? / Switching Over To Natural Products (The Babies Corner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.