Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) (30414 Views)

One Beheaded, Properties Destroyed In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by SamOyovwi: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
You think say na everybody wey dey here na e dey normal
Sholaco:
I wonder why u are marvel at diz gory images.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by somez(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Killings in this country is worse than a genocide

1 Like

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by justy15: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
The Governor must show political will to arrest this situation before it get to zamfara situation. What crisis of this nature requires is genuine will to deal with office offenders irrespective of political n personal relationship
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Nasige(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Kudos to the governor, this is how i expect any sane leader to behave, now he should send in security operative to fish out the hoodlums since he as identify their masters.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Sultty(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
What a pity

1 Like

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Spy17100(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
IPOB killing IPOB The desert is a dancing place for pythons..
But what shall it profit you to kill? When 1 panty metre = 1 benzy metre

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
topeayan:
South west is the only region that is peaceful today. We need restructuring cause am tired of bad news from the North, South south and South East

I'm from SW our peace is relative not that perfect peace.

we truly need restructuring.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by AbaLion: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Primitive savages.

Igbos are terrorists

-Lion

3 Likes

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Our media no dey hear word, stop posting gory pictures of people. The picture isn't necessary for the news to be heard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by planetx: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
What they are killing each other over cannot be more than a dirty fish pond or a piece of farmland. I don't even get upset again when whites call us monkeys with low IQ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Olajah81: 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
This one is not even my problem, the girl everybody is managing in our street one useless boy went and impregnated her...greedy people everywhere.
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
lastempero:
This people n northern ppl are the same.
I swear ebonyi people re blood thirsty & very animalistic in behavior

1 Like

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Ezeego1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ebonyi people are always barbaric. I just tire for them sometimes

R I P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Belleful: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jeeez! What is this? If its communal fight, they will have power to kill and burn themself. But when herdsmen visit, they cry to goverment for help. EWU gambia

4 Likes

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Spy17100(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
Our media no dey hear word, stop posting gory pictures of people. The picture isn't necessary for the news to be heard.
Did they force you to view it?
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by hammerFC: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
SEE ROUGH PLAY.

NDI ARA

WAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEM AND FULANI NOW?

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Ezeego1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
lastempero:
This people n northern ppl are the same.

You are very right, if not worst than northern people.

They have turned Onitsha into a hub of touts and hooligans, stealing and killing with zero conscience. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Let's remember Izzi and Ikwo in our prayers. That communal clash is no longer funny. BTW RIP to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by nextlevelsmovies: 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dammysmart:
Hello all, I have read much about frustration and
people doing the unthinkable and here am I in
almost the same situation. I am jobless and really
need a job to keep me busy, up and doing. I am a
graduate of history and international studies,
finished with a 2.1 and really bright. I am highly
proficient in the use of all Microsoft office tools. I
believe someone here would be of help to me, pls
help a brother, son and an economically depressed
soul. I am highly productive and can deliver
qualitatively. I have sent out cvs but I just am not
getting any invite. Someone please help with a job!
I am based in Lagos but can relocate for job
purpose.
HR and well meaning Nigerians please assist
Good morning, I'm still posting as I still believe in
someone here helping, pleaaaase affect a life today.

Send me a text on 07064705131
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by marooh: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ebonyi DNA = Hausa
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by johncreek: 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ur Father
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
nextlevelsmovies:

Send me a text on 07064705131

What if someone else sends you a text msg claiming to be him?
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
What is wrong has devil taken over the country why are humans now heartless
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Buhari just dey use Nigerians for rituals
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by FreemanUYB(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
As far as BUHARI still remains the president everybody we are bound to face crisis anytime and deaths will always knock on your doors!!!!!

meanwhile

BUHARI

BUHARI

BUHARI

BUHARI

thunder fire you and keep firing you ...
now and always !!!!
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by DonMarkuzi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dammysmart:
Hello all, I have read much about frustration and
people doing the unthinkable and here am I in
almost the same situation. I am jobless and really
need a job to keep me busy, up and doing. I am a
graduate of history and international studies,
finished with a 2.1 and really bright. I am highly
proficient in the use of all Microsoft office tools. I
believe someone here would be of help to me, pls
help a brother, son and an economically depressed
soul. I am highly productive and can deliver
qualitatively. I have sent out cvs but I just am not
getting any invite. Someone please help with a job!
I am based in Lagos but can relocate for job
purpose.
HR and well meaning Nigerians please assist
Good morning, I'm still posting as I still believe in
someone here helping, pleaaaase affect a life today.

Pm
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yes, Nigeria is a cursed republic. British is a sponsor of any massacres in Biafraland.

These same useless warrant chiefs (politicians) sold all the people's land to strangers from Fulani without the consent of Biafrans.

jidamsel43:
So horrible and heartless killing. Why must this happen always in Nigeria. Is this country placed on any curse?

Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Greenville990: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
tgmservice:
the whole country going crazy and the dullard sit keeping mute

That dullard is stupid

He is responsible for the herdsmen killings

He should be held responsible for communal clashes in Enugu

When Cross River communities attacks Ebonyi indigenes over boundary, his dullness caused it

Zamfara bandits, Mr dullard is responsible

Unnecessary increase in food price by middle men who buy cheaply from the farmers, the dull man from Daura is the cause

Crazy police officers killing innocent citizen ,na still Buhari.

Increasing no of child rapist, na him

I scratch your car, you left the car on the express causing long traffic and people to suffer in the sun, blame Buhari

And the myriads of problems I can't exhaust

We need to check ourselves to see how we are contributing to the woes of this nation
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Jamorezzi: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
GOD please help us , How come there no really any good news coming out of this country , blood every where. This one weak person oo
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by Dammysmart: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=DonMarkuzi post=77425243]
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Oboy yee!...see as human beings dey like roasted Bush meat.
Re: Family Of 6 Burnt To Death In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Graphic Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
AbaLion:
Jeez!!!
Flàtinos are Savages

*spits

-Lion
Haba! Stop all diz tribal discrimination na,this things happen everywhere abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) / Imo Bad Boys Flogged In Public By Youth Leaders In Amakohia Ihitte/Uboma. Photos / “I Have Bought Over 4,256 Stolen Phones” (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.