Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd (28891 Views)

Chris Smalling completes permanent move to Roma From Manchester United / Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling / Argentina coach, Sampaoli Reveals What Messi Will Do Against Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by HeightsKE: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Oloun sanu fun man U

grin
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by Starz825(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
mgdimagaladima:

Play Barcelona to win and goal goal
4 odds and stake high

Play Barca handcap 1 to man utd...give man utd one goal ahead...Dem go finish man utd...1-3 or 0-2
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by Shugargal(f): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
I am a cule but you guys shouldn't underate Man Utd that much.. they must try their best that I know. you guys thank God is not still Mourinho there.
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by cescfrank(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
harry2ve:
I need any sure 3 odd please

Ismaily (EGY) - 1x
Orlando Pirates (RSA) - 1
Millwall (ENG) - 1X
Ventpils (LAT) - 1&1.5

Make sure you play these games cos it wont come free next time, i must charge you before giving out the game.
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by Vado(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
21void:
the fact that Smalling knows he will play scares the sh*t outta me

Exactly. For ManU to get any meaningful result, Smalling shouldn't feature.
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by sexyking1: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
harry2ve:
Play man u win
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by wiseone28: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Adakintroy:

Go to betking they have this options.

Play juventus to committe 13 fouls against ajax(over12.5 fouls) It's around @1.85.

Man.u To have 4shot ( over 3.5 shots) in the whole @1.70

game.that should do. Send me my bear money later.

Beer
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by Adakintroy: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
wiseone28:

Beer

OK thanks.
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
BREAKING NEWS!!!
FIFA has finally permitted Manchester United to use two goal keepers in today's match

2 Likes

Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by XaviDayo(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Barca 3. Man U Zero
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by Raydos: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Koolking:
How a club like Man Utd went down so low to be rated like Mountain of Fire Football Club is hard to accept. How did they get here? The most expensive club in the world playing Barcelona and fans are pitying Man Utd. Chai! This life is not fair.

With their lackluster type of play in recent times (worst under Mourinho), they should forget tonight. Barcelona (even in their not-so-good form) will finish them. I mean fatality finish

Lol, you don't get it bro

Even when Man United still had quality players Like Ronaldo, Rooney, evra and co, Barça beat them in the UCL Final twice both in 2009 and 2011

So this isn't the case of being richest club in the world!! Barça know how to play man u too well
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by AbuAeesha: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
FTC for d first time[/quote] pls is there a prize for first to comment??
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by mikeyung71(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
They’ll shock you Man U
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by ibori1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
harry2ve:
search for oddslors that guy is gud, i dey find him thread self since this morning

crying
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by Edojoma(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
mgdimagaladima:

4 odds and stake high

Exactly Wat I played,,, goal goal Barça win,, u get eye
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by gsmguru: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
May the best team wins

Meanwhile....

Discover The Highly Profitable And Lucrative World Of GSM Industry Business Opportunities!

Do you know that Africa is now said to be the second world’s biggest and fastest growing Telecommunications/ GSM market after China?

Do you also know that the Telecommunications/GSM industry in Nigeria is currently the second biggest revenue generating industry after the petroleum industry?

Do you also know that the GSM airtime recharge, the GSM mobile phones as well as other GSM products/accessories business is now said to be one of the most profitable, lucrative and fast growing business venture anybody can engage start in the country?

Do you further know that a lot of smart Nigerians have started this business with a low capital but within a very short period have started earning millions of naira from it every month consistently?

Do you know that the major GSM airtime recharge dealers and distributors are raking in tens of millions every month and likewise the major dealers of the GSM handsets and other mobile phone products/accessories?

Do you know that by applying the right marketing and business strategies, you too can begin to make a sale of over ten million naira from the GSM air time recharge, GSM mobile handsets and other GSM products and accessories every month within a very short period of starting the business?

Do you want to learn more about how you too can participate in this highly profitable and lucrative business?

If so, then why don’t you too also participate in this powerful, insightive and life changing Telecommunications/GSM industry business? To learn more, click on this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5050471/start-raking-millions-every-month

Don’t let this golden opportunity pass you by!
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by dammycamby: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
i have small hope before you kuku take the hope away...own goal master

Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by uvie66: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Where can I stream this game
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by tunize(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
harry2ve:
Na one sure odd u read so barca to win juve to win tank me later.
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by Beedude(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
cescfrank:

Ismaily (EGY) - 1x
Orlando Pirates (RSA) - 1
Millwall (ENG) - 1X
Ventpils (LAT) - 1&1.5

Make sure you play these games cos it wont come free next time, i must charge you before giving out the game.
As e don caste now. Will u refund him?

1 Like

Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by harry2ve(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
mgdimagaladima:

4 odds and stake high

No level bro .
Re: Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd by harry2ve(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Beedude:

As e don caste now. Will u refund him?

Abi. Thank God I no listen
tunize:

Na one sure odd u read so barca to win juve to win tank me later.

No level

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description / Marouane Fellaini Scores Winning Goal On Chinese Super League Debut (Photos) / Tennis: Australian Open 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.