Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

“with This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat” – Pretty Slay Queen Boasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “with This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat” – Pretty Slay Queen Boasts (470 Views)

Pregnant 14-year-old Girl Insists 10-year-old Boyfriend Will Help Raise The Baby / Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) / Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Over 4500 Fed Already (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“with This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat” – Pretty Slay Queen Boasts by Fbblog9ja: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2019
A slay queen is confident that she has full package and that she is so sexy that her man can never cheat on her.
See more photo.http://www.fbblog9ja.com.ng/with-this-my-package-my-boyfriend-will-never-cheat-pretty-slay-queen-boasts/

1 Share

Re: “with This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat” – Pretty Slay Queen Boasts by blackboy(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2019
Harhar no be body. Devil never sleep. Greed never die. Your body no be the bestest.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi To Give Out 500k To 20 Lucky People On Twitter And Gets This Replies / Toke Makinwa To Send A Bill To Any Man Who Asks Her Out On Date / Funke Akindele Becomes Dettol Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.