Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy (27219 Views)

Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs / Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / Abuja Schoolboy Remanded In Prison For Sodomy — Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by fabinfos(f): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
A primary school teacher identified as Adebayo Gbadebo, has been arrested for allegedly sodomizing underage students in Lagos state.

The married teacher was arrested on Monday, April 8, 2019, by the Ogun State Police Command, after he had been on the run since he was accused of the crime.

According to reports, Adebayo Gbadebo, had gone to the police division with a lawyer with the hope that he would be granted bail.

The lawyer demanded that another medical examination be conducted on the latest victim, who had earlier been taken to the Mirabel Centre, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) when the latest alleged sodomy was uncovered.

Spokesman of the state Police Command, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed that the suspect came with a lawyer, who requested an independent medical examination on the child, but his request was turned down because the police station was not the court, neither would they allow the victim to be subjected to further emotional and psychological torture.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/teacher-arrested-for-sodomizing-his-students-in-lagos/

L

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by OMNIVIRUS(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
if found true and guilty this man should be emasculated and castrated

17 Likes

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by AmazingELixir: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
shocked

Teachers and MOGs these days ehnn....

violent crimes and sexual perversion is spiralling out of control in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by soberdrunk(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
How will they even allow someone with this type of look and head be alone around kids? angry See head like Toyota starlet Kickstarter..... angry

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by osuofia2(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Afonja and rape,, na do they do them

45 Likes

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by bigCassava: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yoruba people and gay issues self.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by Stevecyes(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
It's too bad to violent a minor but it's worst when it's a gay type of molestation.

I am a victim of one during my childhood days.
I think I was 14or at most getting to my 15 year old birthday.
These huge guy came to our house to check on our elder brother but unfortunately for him, he wasn't around.

He said he will wait for him cos during those days there wasn't telephone around that he should have used to call him that he's coming to our house or he's in our house already . it's almost 18years plus now cos I will be 33 on 14 April.

This despicable paedophile called me and was cuddling me before I knew it, he started touching my Virgin genitals telling/convincing me that I should not tell anybody.
He then brought out his dick and asked me to touch it and after touching it, he said i should suck it...
i did as he said cos i barely knew nothing then.

He then layed on the couch and asked me to put my dick inside his smelling anus.
i did as he said and was demanding me to be pounding him which i did while he was kinda screaming a lil bit....
at the end of it, when i brought out my dick from his rotten anus, all the room was smelling sh**t.

He brought out his handkerchief to clean my innocent dick that has now been defiled and disvergined in a cruel way and gave me one *Can juice to drink....

After that day up till now, I haven't seen him in our house or to even use my two eyes to see him anywhere and even now still, my brother or any of my family member is yet too know about it..

I felt as I didn't tell them then, then there's no need unravelling it now that it's almost 18 years plus that the event happened.

but thank God that that singular act in my early days didn't determine my sex choice in becoming a gay cos sometimes that can happen subconsciously in determining sex of one due to its early act on it...

I by now be must be around 56 years or more. though I have forgiven him for my peace of mind but at certain time during my uni days, I said to myself anytime I set my two eyes on him, I will arrest him for abuse of a child. but as they said, time heals it all.
I have moved on but sometimes the memories can be traumatising in the sense in seeing myself f**king my fellow man... This is a taboo,sacrilege and too bad for the memories.

So when I see it on the news that it happens to a minor again that does not know what they re really doing. .. It really hurt me.

Those things are the worst experience one can live with. I know what I am saying.

40 Likes

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by Zico5(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Some of u up there crying Afonja are just deluded. Crime has no base, the worst that no one can even imagine is happening in the east like son hacking father to death for not selling his land to fund his traveling abroad. We can never rule something like this out so far we have humans living in the environment. I wish u long time in jail if truly u are guilty.

10 Likes

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by Easybela(f): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
undecided see him Moro head

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by PapaAdanna: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
What more can I say,

Na them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by cosmatika(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Adebayo Gbadebo committed sodomy in the land of sodom.
So they have diversified their business, from mining to sodomy? Odikwa okay

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by Dammysmart: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2019

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by Muhylonaire(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Why sodomizing? He should have gomorarized them..
Yeye dey smell... grin
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by Vicogrin(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
n.a. wa o
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by OkoyeA1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by scoory: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Why do I get the feeling this paedophilia trend is being abused?
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by shegra58: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Abeg who get sledgehammer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by Nobodyperson: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Adebayo Gbadebo
I believe this speaks for itself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by Francejaik(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Name checkers

F
O
O
D

I
S

R
E
A
D
Y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by IamAlexander: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
That's the effect of watching x-rated movies.... Please screw his balls
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
He's married fa! Like what pleasure can one derive from such?

Freaks are wired differently so I can't even begin to imagine.
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by CheedyJ(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sighs...it's well oo
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by fcnaxo: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
OMNIVIRUS:
if found true and guilty this man should be emasculated and castrated
� Brother after emasculation there would be nothing left to castrate na. He deserve the capital punishment nonetheless.
Re: Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy by Willed042(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
fabinfos:
A primary school teacher identified as Adebayo Gbadebo, has been arrested for allegedly sodomizing underage students in Lagos state.

The married teacher was arrested on Monday, April 8, 2019, by the Ogun State Police Command, after he had been on the run since he was accused of the crime.

According to reports, Adebayo Gbadebo, had gone to the police division with a lawyer with the hope that he would be granted bail.

The lawyer demanded that another medical examination be conducted on the latest victim, who had earlier been taken to the Mirabel Centre, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) when the latest alleged sodomy was uncovered.

Spokesman of the state Police Command, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed that the suspect came with a lawyer, who requested an independent medical examination on the child, but his request was turned down because the police station was not the court, neither would they allow the victim to be subjected to further emotional and psychological torture.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/teacher-arrested-for-sodomizing-his-students-in-lagos/

L

Between this act and Drug pushers which has more moral dignity in humanity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) / 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State / Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.