Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

I'll Analyse Ur Data And Build Machine Learning Models 4 U Free Of Charge - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I'll Analyse Ur Data And Build Machine Learning Models 4 U Free Of Charge (963 Views)

I Cn Open Lynda Premium Account 4 U 2 Learn New Skills Online & Get Certificate / Are You A Programmer; Web-software-app Developers. There Is A Job 4 U / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Analyse Ur Data And Build Machine Learning Models 4 U Free Of Charge by Twirelex: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
hey guys, i am offering to do your data science related stuffs for you, and i'll also include visualization for better understanding.
i am not able to participate in kaggle challenges because visiting the site alone requires enough data, so i want to use this medium to further boost my knowledge in data science..

i use R language and SQL

1 Like

Re: I'll Analyse Ur Data And Build Machine Learning Models 4 U Free Of Charge by Nmeri17: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Can you scramble variables in order to obtain a value at a fixed point? Let's say I give you six numbers — 31,5,11,8,13,8— and ask you to find as many combinations of those six numbers you can permutate to arrive at 17. You can use any and every variation of arithmetic available. Can you create a model that doesn't loop over hardcoded expression templates? Here's the tricky part: Strength of a combination is determined by its durability when tested against multiple sets of six numbers, all pursuing the same fixed point.

At the last step, we'll apply your code to other fixed points and their corresponding sets of six numbers. Do you understand?
Re: I'll Analyse Ur Data And Build Machine Learning Models 4 U Free Of Charge by Twirelex: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nmeri17:
Can you scramble variables in order to obtain a value at a fixed point? Let's say I give you six numbers — 31,5,11,8,13,8— and ask you to find as many combinations of those six numbers you can permutate to arrive at 17. You can use any and every variation of arithmetic available. Can you create a model that doesn't loop over hardcoded expression templates? Here's the tricky part: Strength of a combination is determined by its durability when tested against multiple sets of six numbers, all pursuing the same fixed point.

At the last step, we'll apply your code to other fixed points and their corresponding sets of six numbers. Do you understand?
i can do what you're asking if your post is more detailed. but this is mathematics.
Re: I'll Analyse Ur Data And Build Machine Learning Models 4 U Free Of Charge by eazycash: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
I have this problem i have been battling with ML in python. Giving changing y variables with random values 23,57,82,5,10 with a corresponding date y variable with spread linearly. Can you predit with accuracy the outcome of y given a x.
Re: I'll Analyse Ur Data And Build Machine Learning Models 4 U Free Of Charge by eazycash: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
I have this problem i have been battling with on ML in python. Giving changing y variables with random values 23,57,82,5,10 with a corresponding date y variable which spread linearly. Can you predit with accuracy the outcome of y given x.
Re: I'll Analyse Ur Data And Build Machine Learning Models 4 U Free Of Charge by Twirelex: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
eazycash:
I have this problem i have been battling with on ML in python. Giving changing y variables with random values 23,57,82,5,10 with a corresponding date y variable which spread linearly. Can you predit with accuracy the outcome of y given x.
if it is possible to predict with accuracy the outcome of a variable with random values then it means the values are not actually random...

1 Like

Re: I'll Analyse Ur Data And Build Machine Learning Models 4 U Free Of Charge by Twirelex: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
you can post the problem here let me take a look
Re: I'll Analyse Ur Data And Build Machine Learning Models 4 U Free Of Charge by eazycash: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Twirelex:
if it is possible to predict with accuracy the outcome of a variable with random values then it means the values are not actually random...
Events in a real time system is random in nature but still converge at a certain point. Events like an outcome of a customer purchase in a particular web store or clicks to a particular product produce a random events. My aim is to let the machine learn over it and be able to predict with accuracy a customer attitude or liked products based on the machine past experiences of customers.

1 Like

Re: I'll Analyse Ur Data And Build Machine Learning Models 4 U Free Of Charge by Twirelex: 2:39am On Apr 11, 2019
eazycash:

Events in a real time system is random in nature but still converge at a certain point. Events like an outcome of a customer purchase in a particular web store or clicks to a particular product produce a random events. My aim is to let the machine learn over it and be able to predict with accuracy a customer attitude or liked products based on the machine past experiences of customers.
like i said, post the problem let me look into it.
or message me on whatsapp 0 8 1 6 3 6 8 5 7 0 2

(1) (Reply)

ICT Expert Develops Software To Curb Online Fraud / Programmer Proficient In Connecting To A Web Service Through JSON In Wordpress / How To Hire Remote Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.