Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field (47063 Views)

Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram / 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by 27Pushing30: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
EmekaBlue:
shocked so boko haram with no aircraft fighter jet is a WAR to nigerian army...I wonder if they can withstand a real war against another country

Seems you need to google the term Guerilla warfare.

Also this is a War not an invasion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by tripper003: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Eeyaa. Life shaa!

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by Athena4: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ask your family members to pray for una. Wicked somebodys.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by greatbrian(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
SageMK:
Too open. Looks highly susceptible to attacks from North, east, south and west. I for don cut out since.

Where they are is called an harbour. And they are far from the arc of fire of the enemy. Secondly, soldiers are mounting sentries around the area and any attack will be duely noted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by greatbrian(m): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
During biafran war, soldiers slept in trenches and gullies.

Affording to sleep on a blanket shows how interesting the picnic is. God bless the sponsors of terrorism for this lifetime opportunity

Baba this an harbour. Trenchrs are mostly used when in an attack positon. And for you to see those ones comfortably sitted, they are far from the enemies arc of fire and some are mounting sentry.

Modified, and for you to see that like that, that land is a flatland. And the terrain is favourable where they can see the enemy afar off. Speak well of the Nigerian Army God bless you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by Gkemz: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sleeping at ease in an open war field without fencing or backup. No wonder boko haram will continue to kill them at ease.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by greatbrian(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
slex:
While American soldiers would have mini tents anywhere and everywhere they go.

You are right but not every where they go, Just there camp.

An harbour is a temporary place soldiers stop to relax and restrategise. Thats BMT clownship days. They will have their tents in the Camp as well its obvious they are on recce patrol and just decided to gain gas.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by vickthourh(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Naija soldiers Dey enjoy
Sleeping without boots in the wilderness..what if an attack happens?
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by bizzibodi(m): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
I thought soldiers sleep with there boots on?

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by projet: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Giving this kind of information are they not making themselves vulnerable to attack.
So the terrorist should not make what will attract noise or light before attacking you in the night.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by Godshand21(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
They really deserve our prayers.
If not for God and them, I doubt if we could ever sleep with our eyes closed.

God bless and protect them real good.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by Oxford1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
EmekaBlue:
shocked so boko haram with no aircraft fighter jet is a WAR to nigerian army...I wonder if they can withstand a real war against another country

Naso we see am

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by Oxford1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
EmekaBlue:
EmekaBlue:
EmekaBlue:
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by Arda1000(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Can Nigeria defeat any country in a war?

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by proff010: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
EmekaBlue:
best quote ever hmmmm. Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by Amanew(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Heyzee5:
God bless our gallant soldiers....they endure the harshness for us to enjoy our freedom smiley
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later.
Which Freedom are u enjoying

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
SageMK:
Too open. Looks highly susceptible to attacks from North, east, south and west. I for don cut out since.

The whole terrain is open.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by smileyoo: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
everything in nijja is strangely peculiar. lol. May the good lord protect the good ones in your midsts. amen.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by slex(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
greatbrian:

You are right but not every where they go, Just there camp.

An harbour is a temporary place soldiers stop to relax and restrategise. Thats BMT clownship days. They will have their tents in the Camp as well its obvious they are on recce patrol and just decided to gain gas.

Thanks for more details on this. We learn everyday.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by Jerrick(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lol they have to obey this......

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by SamOyovwi: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
This is a Gorilla War. Not normal war o
EmekaBlue:
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by luluman: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Officialgarri:

Affording to sleep on a blanket shows how interesting the picnic is. God bless the sponsors of terrorism for this lifetime opportunity
One of those that dont see anything good in our present day soldiers.
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by Kenturkey048(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
War front and u get time to snap and upload online..
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by greatbrian(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
slex:

Thanks for more details on this. We learn everyday.

And thanks for listening and learning from it.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by horlarjhidey(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Officialgarri:

I pray you have a taste of picnic as well
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
alfredo4u:
They are even enjoying,

In 1967 civil war, we sleep on top of trees.
go join them and enjoy together. fool
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by mgdimagaladima(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
May God protect them.. Its not easy

They no suppose sleep
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by mikez474(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
EmekaBlue:

An invading country won't fight in a hit and run fashion like boko haram does, neither using guerrilla means(except in some cases)nor employ suicide bombers
An invading country would fight using the conventional method of warfare which the nigerian army is suited for
am not glorifying the nigerian army
remember what they did to the chadian forces that tried such nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by buchilino(m): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sarkin:

So... They should go back to the stone age and live hard lives for something that could get them killed because
I KNEW U MUST TALK
Re: How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field by Donzakka: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
God bless them and reward them abundantly...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Declaration (1989) / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu / Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.