Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey, Only Eats Once A Day, Fast On Weekends-more Inside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey, Only Eats Once A Day, Fast On Weekends-more Inside (415 Views)

Jack Dorsey Dancing 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) / Davido Meets Chef Nusret In Greece, Eats 24karat Gold Meat / Wizkid Eats Roasted Corn In Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey, Only Eats Once A Day, Fast On Weekends-more Inside by Iykelinus(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Like many in Silicon Valley’s elite, Jack Dorsey has adopted some diet, exercise, and lifestyle routines that seem rather extreme, or even bizarre. The CEO and co-founder of both Twitter and Square recently shared his full lifestyle routine on author Ben Greenfield's Podcast,
and in addition to two hours a day of meditation and kicking off his day with an ice bath, he described his eating habits in some detail. He eats only one meal a day on weekdays, and he told Greenfield he’s done several “extended fasts” where he only drinks water on the weekends:

Also, in his statment,
"I’ll go from Friday ’til Sunday. I won’t have dinner on Friday. I won’t have dinner or any meal on Saturday. And the first time I’ll eat will be Sunday evening. I’ve done that three times now where I do [an] extended fast where I’m just drinking water…The first time I did it, like day three, I felt like I was hallucinating. It was a weird state to be in.

According to him, the only supplements he takes are 'a multivitamin and a lot of vitamin C' at dinnertime.

Read more https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/04/twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-whose-worth-is.html

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Writes Open Letter To Future Husband / Toyin Lawani Clarifies Why She Separated From Her Husband / Have You Seen This Victor A.d Throw Back Video #never Give Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.