Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills (33174 Views)

Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Makes Women Twerk In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills by Aladdin1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
abeg na im market im dey sell.man must survive any how.so far im no steal 4rm poor church members like naija pastors.im dey hustle dey sell erection pills.abeg wetin wrong in that.pastors and church members fit need am to sex their wife.
Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills by bukatyne(f): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Is there anything wrong with selling drugs for erectile dysfunction?

Is having good sex a sin?

Sex is only a sin outside marriage.

All we can say is for Pastor to ensure that his customers are married.

Religion without knowledge and power is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills by Bossjakande: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
bukatyne:

baby is not d work of a pastor to sell sex drug let him preached and live DAT for doctor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills by kmaster007: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
continue
Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills by Ntente(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
I would love you to get registered in Reacharge and get Paid today but *There* are 3 *of* *kind* *mindset* :

1. The *Employees* mindset - The people with this kind of mindset will always ask, "If I register today, how much will they be paying every month?"

2. The *Gambler's* mindset - These people will ask, "If I register now, how much do i get back?"

3. The *Entrepreneur's* mindset - The Entrepreneurs will ask, "What are the procedures for building this business? And what is the guarantee that if i follow these procedures #diligently, I will become financially free for life?"

Which kind of mindset do you have...�Examine yourself ���

Join the what'sapp group or share the link;

https:///HqynURqPF2NHf5wTnv5i2S[/color]
Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills by Goddyj(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Why are people condemning him now

Haven't you heard that prayer without work is dead

As a pastor, after praying for fruits of the womb for members, it's also very important that you give the couple something that will boost the joystick to do it's work very well, in order to achieve pregnancies.

So, for me, it's part of the good works of the Ministry. Other Churches should emulate this great Man Of God tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills by Efeman1: 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
bukatyne:

He should also start selling condoms and babioku.

For his office alone, it is derogatory to descend so low. Me and u know that this stuff are use more by fuxk boys. Y are we decieving ourselves?
Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills by Ken4Christ: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
He just revealed who he truly is - an agent of darkness disguised as a minister of light. Anyone who still follow him after this is destined for destruction, slain from the foundation of the world.
Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills by sunkieisland(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
YungMillionaire:

When did God appoint you as judge? Check yasef b4 u wreck yasef!

Thanks for the advice.

BTW

God knows those that are his and let anyone that nameth Christ depart from iniquities....

I believe the above is your Bible.
Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills by dheaven: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2019
Goddyj:
Why are people condemning him now

Haven't you heard that prayer without work is dead

As a pastor, after praying for fruits of the womb for members, it's also very important that you give the couple something that will boost the joystick to do it's work very well, in order to achieve pregnancies.

So, for me, it's part of the good works of the Ministry. Other Churches should emulate this great Man Of God tongue

You are very right.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills by olanreyman(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2019
YungMillionaire:

And what/who is stopping you from jumping into Lagoon? tongue
You are the one stopping me
Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills by olanreyman(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2019
YungMillionaire:

You are too judgmental...pharisees and sadduccees will not make heaven tongue
undecided
Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2019
This is what we call multi businesses center.

Yeeeeeeee who slap me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey / No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation / CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.