Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Cee-c Issues Stern Warning To 'ceeleo' Lovers Angry At Her For Not Dating Leo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Issues Stern Warning To 'ceeleo' Lovers Angry At Her For Not Dating Leo (503 Views)

Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' / Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone / Davido Issues Stern Warning After Toke Makinwa Flaunted Her Off-white Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Issues Stern Warning To 'ceeleo' Lovers Angry At Her For Not Dating Leo by MsDoris(f): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Big brother naija ex housemate and CEO of Cegar sport clothing, Cynthia Nwadiora, popularly known as Cee-C has issued a stern warning to all those fans who are only supporting her with the hope that she and fellow ex BBnaija housemate and Bestie, Leo Dasilva, would be romatically involved.

She once again clarified the air, stating that she and Leo were just friends.

Cee-C in her warning stated that she does not need to get involved with Leo to be successful and if those 'shippers' can't believe in her capability, her mission and potential, then they can make space for those who believe in her by leaving.

Recall that Cee-C had stated that she is not in any relationship at the moment neither is she having an affair with Leo. ”I am single, No, I am not dating Leo. He is my best friend” she said.

She went further to explain that she merely had a spiritual bonding with Leo, which was however perceived as a romantic affair by many of her fans and the general public.

See full gist here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/04/bbnaija-cee-c-issues-stern-warning-to.html

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Says Her New Single Must Blow By Fire By Force!!! / Women Don’t Have To Bleach To Get Roles In Nollywood – Funke Etti / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.