Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,457 members, 7,958,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Stop Complaining About Your Health!! Read This NOW! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Complaining About Your Health!! Read This NOW! (259 Views)

Man Jumps Into Osun River After Complaining About Hardship / What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / If You Care About Your Health – Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Complaining About Your Health!! Read This NOW! by Maga30(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hello!!

Have you been battling with health issues for years?

Tried all possible means but still have a particular recurring health issue?

Let me inform you that its not every recurring illness that is caused by 'village people'..

Your body was designed to function in a particular way and just like an engine if something goes wrong, it gives warning sounds!

Your body is no different! Your body has been giving you warning sounds and you completely ignore them!

Warning sounds in the form of:

1. Recurring headaches
2. Back pain
3. Memory loss
4. Digestive disorders
5. Ulcers
6. Recurring cough
7. Premature ejaculation
8. Recurring infections and allergies
9. Unusual increase in weight
10. Constant weakness and tiredness no matter how much you rest.

You see these warning signs and even some that I didn't mention and you don't do anything about it other than to buy antibiotics and other self medications to bring relief.

Taking drugs is fine and alright!

But just a question, why do these problems return?

Its simply because you treated the symptoms (warning signs) and not the problem!

If and only if you can give your body the right nourishment, you will remain healthy for life!

How do you eat?

Do you see those warning signs and still:
1. Download bottles of coke, sprite, Pepsi etc into your body system.
2. Eat basically rice and stew all day
3. Eat lots and lots of EBA and akpu
4. Not exercising
5. Eat lots and lots of processed, fast or junk foods

And you still complain?? Think again!!

This where www.gwulifestyle.com can help you!

Educating Nigerians on how to eat healthy on a low string budget is what we do.

If you do not help yourself and feed your body using the right natural foods, you might pay the price heavily in a hospital!

If you are suffering from the any of the above warning signs, download a FREE GUIDE ON NATURAL REMEDIES Vol 1 on the site.

Subscribe and get the Free guide and a 7- day all natural detox recipe to kickstart you to a healthy life delivered to your email inbox FREE!

No charges! I am human and its my aim for the world to know that they can live without sickness by simply eating healthy!

Start Here www.gwulifestyle.com

(1) (Reply)

Detox Gone Wrong!! / If You Fall Under This Categories / Ulcer Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.