Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million (2348 Views)

Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / What Would You Do With One Million Naira? / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by kunleweb: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Thanks for the enquiries. Keep the calls coming
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by kunleweb: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Call in today
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by kunleweb: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Invest 2day.
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by kunleweb: 1:05am On Jul 08, 2019
Let's talk. Call me today
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by kunleweb: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Let's talk business. Contact me today
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by Uzilla: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
*Deleted*
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by kunleweb: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
kunleweb:
Hello Guys,

I run a sourcing and distributing business.

I need to expand into new researched market and need a cash advance, loan or an investment to the tune of 250,000 naira. I am willing to discuss your interest, security of your cash and other terms...

I am proposing 20% interest monthly for 10 months ( this means you get 100% on your invested capital )

(e.g if you invest 250,000... you will get 50,000 naira monthly for 10 months = 500,000 Naira )

I am willing to secure the loan and investment through open disclosure of physical address, amidst other documents that gives safety and security. I will also go ahead and issue post dated checks so you can deposit the check for payment ahead of the date in the tenure of the repayment.

Other details are open for discussions.

So, if you are interested to get details of what we do, and what we will invest your cash into and the profitability. and also please contact us only if you're ready to invest

Call: 0818 397 9372 lets discuss

Note, as you invest with me, you will get a copy of my international passport, drivers license, voters card, bank statement ( which contains my BVN number ) and a memorandum of understanding.

You will get full disclosure on Nairaland. If you want a lawyer to broke the deal, i will concede to your request. The deal can be concluded at my house to the assured of the security of your funds.

Post-dated cheques will be issued immediately you invest that is payable to a bank account which will automatically clear by due date.

Every 30days after the investment, the investors get paid the sum of 50,000 Naira monthly for ten months ( So, ten post-dated cheques will be issued to this effect ).

Contact me today to do business today by calling : 0818 - 397 - 9372.

I look forward to your calls

I need just 2 more investors

Talk to me today let's do business
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by sapientia(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Uzilla:
This young man is an amateur. Interested investors please be wary

No one have ever accused him of fraud and I have been seeing his adverts for long.

If you have questions, Ask and lets see if he will answer them.

Am not saying invest but do not spoil his own dreams

kunleweb:

Talk to me today let's do business

Goodluck man. I like your consistency and perseverance.

Can only advise that you maintain your zeal and focus.

Cheers
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by kunleweb: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
sapientia:

No one have ever accused him of fraud and I have been seeing his adverts for long.

Goodluck man. I like your consistency and perseverance.

Can only advise that you maintain your zeal and focus.

Cheers

God bless you Sir

Look at how people are tarnishing ones image sad

Will you like a free site tour?

Ibadan and Ogun State. I'm finally setting out.
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by kunleweb: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Invest in agriculture today. Investment is the best savings
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by sapientia(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
kunleweb:

God bless you Sir

Look at how people are tarnishing ones image sad

Will you like a free site tour?

Ibadan and Ogun State. I'm finally setting out.

Would have loved to but not in anyway close to those locations.

That being said, at the appointed time, i will hit you up.

Just dont let anyone/thing distract you.

Onward only.
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by kunleweb: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
sapientia:

Would have loved to but not in anyway close to those locations.

That being said, at the appointed time, i will hit you up.

Just dont let anyone/thing distract you.

Onward only.

I'm blessed today. This is one of the first persons out of a million that didn't jump out to say scam,thief etc

Talked about my business plans to over 500 persons, the report isn't encouraging. This single reply has made up for all the negative waves.

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words.
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by kunleweb: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Call in to invest.
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by kunleweb: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
kunleweb:
Hello Guys,

I run a sourcing and distributing business.

I need to expand into new researched market and need a cash advance, loan or an investment to the tune of 250,000 naira. I am willing to discuss your interest, security of your cash and other terms...

I am proposing 20% interest monthly for 10 months ( this means you get 100% on your invested capital )

(e.g if you invest 250,000... you will get 50,000 naira monthly for 10 months = 500,000 Naira )

I am willing to secure the loan and investment through open disclosure of physical address, amidst other documents that gives safety and security. I will also go ahead and issue post dated checks so you can deposit the check for payment ahead of the date in the tenure of the repayment.

Other details are open for discussions.

So, if you are interested to get details of what we do, and what we will invest your cash into and the profitability. and also please contact us only if you're ready to invest

Call: 0818 397 9372 lets discuss

Note, as you invest with me, you will get a copy of my international passport, drivers license, voters card, bank statement ( which contains my BVN number ) and a memorandum of understanding.

You will get full disclosure on Nairaland. If you want a lawyer to broke the deal, i will concede to your request. The deal can be concluded at my house to the assured of the security of your funds.

Post-dated cheques will be issued immediately you invest that is payable to a bank account which will automatically clear by due date.

Every 30days after the investment, the investors get paid the sum of 50,000 Naira monthly for ten months ( So, ten post-dated cheques will be issued to this effect ).

Contact me today to do business today by calling : 0818 - 397 - 9372.

I look forward to your calls

I need just 2 more investors

Invest today
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by kunleweb: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
Investors come in
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by kunleweb: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2019
Invest in agriculture today
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by kunleweb: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
Invest.
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by Uzilla: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2019
sapientia:

I never called him a fraud. I actually don't think he is. I only called him amateur. I have my clear reasons. However, I understand that this is a personal opinion that I should have kept to myself
Re: Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million by sapientia(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2019
Uzilla:

I never called him a fraud. I actually don't think he is. I only called him amateur. I have my clear reasons. However, I understand that this is a personal opinion that I should have kept to myself
k

Its actually good that you clarified it.

You are a nice person.

Am sorry for misunderstanding and misrepresenting your view.

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Longrich Business Opportunity / Why You Should Join "Faforlife" Today And Build Health And Wealth Together / What Can I Do With 1,500,000 Naira.pls Pls Help With Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.