Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello (2979 Views)

Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu / Imo 2023: Imolites Online Lets Vote H.e. Emeka Ihedioha PDP For Governor Again. / Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello by willscopan: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Aborted Dreams

The second term ambition of Mr. Yahaya Bello has met brick walls with President Muhammadu Buhari, sources in the know have squealed to SecretReporters.

According to our sources, the President has given a marching order for Bello to start supporting another candidate of the same senatorial district from the All Progressive Congress (APC) as the party cannot afford a loss to the opposition party, thereby swelling their political ranks like the....

Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/aborted-dream-you-can-be-my-minister-but-not-governor-again-buhari-tells-kogis-yahaya-bello/

Re: You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello by yarimo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fake news alert fake news alert fake news alert fake news alert
willscopan:
Aborted Dreams

2 Likes

Re: You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello by NobleAngell(f): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
APC should know that Yahaya is just a cancer to them. And what do you do with a leg that has cancer? You cut it off before it spreads.

1 Like

Re: You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
It takes a failure to identify his fellow failure ..

Buahahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello by modik(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fake news

Osun and Kano template will bring him back to power second time.
Re: You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello by dirtycoin(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hmmm

The source of the news article is suspicious.
Re: You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello by iluvdonjazzy: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
that's Tinubu handwork, he want to impose Faleke on them.
Re: You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello by City001: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
No longer to the interest of the masses, but to protect their personal and party interest,
Don't worry u are the last president this evil party Call APC will ever produced .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Leaders Ridicule Buhari, Offer Jonathan Global appointment / 2023: Let Igbos Go If You Can't Trust Them To Be President— Dele Momodu Thunders / Nnamdi Kanu Has Done What No Igbo Man Dead Or Alive Has Done- Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.