Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! (1262 Views)

Do People Now See Speaking Out As Dangeorous? Aren't We In A Democracy? / Aren't We Tired As Nigerians??? / Aren't We Progressing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by teufelein(f): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas answer me!

Before the coming of Social Media, lots of lies have been upheld by Nigerians as truth. Ndi Igbo have been demonized also, using Yoruba dominated conventional Media.

Right from after the war, Ndi Igbo jettisoned Media as to survive the inhuman treatment from Nigeria after their properties and monies across Nigeria banks were completely confiscated.

Remember that Nnamdi Azikiwe was among the first to establish Media house. Something he used to fight against Britain for the independence of Nigeria. With the defeat of Biafra by the combination of HausaFulani, Tiv and Yoruba people, Biafrans lost hold of things in Nigeria.

The Yoruba used their Media to serve the interest of the North. Concocting lies against the people of Biafra.
Bellow are some of the lies held as truth by Nigerians, thanks to Yoruba Media.
~That Yoruba people are the most educated Nigerians.
This is a lie social Media has killed permanently and buried in an unmarked grave. Not only that Ndi Igbo are the most educated, they have also proven to be the most intelligent black Africans.

~That Igbo People are Ritualists
Another funny lie peddled by Yoruba Media. Yoruba people are the highest people that indulge in rituals. If not Badoo, it will be stealing female pants. Lots of them have been caught with human parts. Even on social Media, they now commercialize rituals. Haven't you been getting harassment on social Media by their many Babalawos asking if you want to get rich.
~Social Media have also proven that same Yoruba people are the main people dealing on 419 and Yahoo Yahoo. Even drug peddling, they are champions. As we are crying about a Yoruba lady beheaded in Saudi Arabia over drug, Another Yoruba was caught with the same drug. Even though they try to downplay the news, yet social Media keep pushing out the ugly news.

~Earlier before now, they have been using their Media to tell lies that it was Aguyi Ironsi that destroyed Regional government. It is just a lie from the pit of hell. Unfortunately, some Ndi Igbo thought this to be true. That's the power of the Media. With Media, you can bombard the victim and support the oppressors. Ask yourselves this question. Were there still Regional governors even at the time Ironsi was murdered by the Northern soldiers? Didn't Ironsi pay a visit to Military Governor of Western Region. Didn't they kill Ironsi together with the military Governor, in the person of Adekunle Fajuyi? On what capacity did Odumegwu Ojukwu refused the Leadership of Yakubu Gowon? Was he not the military Governor of Eastern Region? How then did Ironsi destroy regional government, with regional governors still in charge even after his death?

The truth is that it was Yakubu Gowon that destroyed the regional government with the creation of states. Hold that hypocrite going around shamelessly praying for a nation he destroyed responsible. We have to bury this one too.
~Another lie is that Yoruba and HausaFulani don't have lands in South East because Ndi Igbo don't sell lands to outsiders. Another lie. Those that hardly invest in another region will continue to tell lies. Ndi Igbo don't sell lands, yet you don't still have lands in Bayelsa, Akwaibom and Calabar. Did they also refused to sell lands like their cousin brother? The truth is that an HausaFulani can never rent a house outside his territory, not to talk of building a house. They live either in tenths or they stay in their mosques. Go to the Mosque in Onitsha, close to main market and see for yourself.

Also a Yoruba can rent, but can't buy a land outside his territory. Even they hardly live outside their region.
~The lie called One Nigeria have also been exposed and killed. Everybody now knows that One Nigeria doesn't exist.
We won't stop until we expose all the lies Yoruba Media are peddling against Umu Chineke.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by teufelein(f): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
IF YOU THINK THAT IGBOS ARE NOT SUFFERING IN NIGERIA, THEN READ THIS.. HOW I WAS EVICTED FROM MY ONE MONTH OLD HOUSE BECAUSE I AM IGBO

Remember last month I told you how I was denied a house because I am Igbo? Well I thought that matter has passed, through an agent, I met this sadistic woman here from Ikwerre by name Nyeche Nne social media handle Mitchell Miecha Osas, I met her through an agent and before we proceeded with the transaction, she asked me where I came from, I told her that I am Biafra Igbo and immediately she said No that she hates Igbo people and I immediately tried to convince her that Igbo and Ikwerre are one blood, but she refused still maintaining her stance that she hates Igbos and immediately my wife had to speak her dialect because my wife is also from Ikwerre, the moment my wife interacted with her, she asked where my wife came from, my wife told her that she's ikwerre and that was it, this lady said okay that because of my wife she has accepted and we now agreed on the price per month and the duration to be paid. I requested for her account details which she gave me and I did a mobile transfer.

After completing with the transfer, I requested for a receipt, she said that she doesn't give receipts and I was not happy, I asked her why she refused to inform me about it? Still I demanded for us to have a written and signed agreement to show that we had an agreement but she still insisted that she can't. The agent called me outside and confided in me that she is the owner of the house so I agreed and we left.
The next day, I hired the services of an electrician and I paid the electrician N21800 to electrify the place which he did. Later I also hired the services of a painter and I paid him 10,000 to buy paint including his workmanship. After I finished putting the place in order, I packed in my family and two days after, I got a call from my wife saying that the roof is having lickeage issue and I immediately called the agent to inform about it so that she can relay the situation to my landlady that gave me the house. I also demanded that she send her (landlady) number for me to also call and her by myself and explain. The agent sent me her number and I called and explained to her the situation of my house only for her to ask who gave me her number, I told her that I collected the number from the house agent and besides, I was supposed to have her number. She said this is the reason why she never wanted to give her house to an igbo person and also said that she have heard me that she'd come and fix the roof.

Two days after, I waited but she never sent anyone to come fix it and next day, there was another heavy rain fall and I sent her text which she never replied. I called the agent but she refused to pick later she sent me an sms saying I should give her the balance of her agent fee and I told her that she should first of all make sure the roof is fixed because if I pay her now, she will feel reluctant to fix that roof. I told her to try and make sure my roof is fixed and I'll even give her incentive but the lady never replied my message. I have a proof of evidence of my chat with her.

So three days after, there was another midnight heavy rain fall and this time, my family and I were sleeping inside. The whole room was dripping with water to a point that I took my kids outside and together with my wife, we secured all our electrical appliances and the next morning, I had to head down straight to the landlady's house to tell her what happened in my house and when I got to her house, I knocked at her gate and no one opened so I had to call her on phone, she picked and asked who I was, I told her that it's her new tenant that I am at her gate. She was furious why I had to come to her house that early, I told her that it was because of my complaint about the licking roof and she repeated same thing, "This is why I hate the Igbos" she then out of anger told that she has instructed the agent that brought me to tell me to start looking for another house that she's going to refund me so that I'll evict her house.

I told her that she shouldn't do that and I pleaded that she let me in so that we can talk. She did and I pleaded and pleaded. I told her that I have spent enough money and looking for another house now would require another spending in renovating the place. Okay I now pleaded that she maybe mandate me to fix the roof and then she add it to my rent but she insisted that she is going to refund me the exact money I paid to her. I still pleaded and told her okay let me go and fix the roof with my fund without adding it to my rent. She refused, I pleaded and pleaded until she asked me out of her house and I left.

I went and met with his brother and explained everything that happened, her brother called her before my presence and pleaded that she allow me to fix the roof, this lady still insisted. He pleaded and pleaded until the lady refused to pick his call. At that point, his brother mandated me to go fix the roof that he's going to talk to her and she will accept which I did. The next day, I saw her brother and asked if he has resolved the issue and he assured me that the matter is settled. And I was happy.

Shockingly, early hours of today, I got a text from the agent telling me she has brought another tenant to check my house that I should come and open the house. I was shocked that the matter never slide. I replied her message and I told her that I have resolved the issue with my house so why would she demand for me to come and open my house for another new tenant to inspect the house while I am still inside. I now called the landlady and told her to let this matter go because I have fixed the roof but she still maintained that I must quit her house. I have the phone recordings with me. She ended the call on me and I called her back but she refused to pick.

At this point, I have exhausted every peaceful approach I had so I resorted to police. Let police settle this matter and if she still insist that I have to quit her house, then she has to refund me every money I spent renovating the house and then give me time to pack. After lodging the complaint to the police, the police went and arrested the agent and took her to the police station.
On getting to the station, the landlady called me on phone and was threatening me. I also recorded her phone call threat. Later she came to the station, during the process of settling the matter, she fought the investigative police officer (IPO), she even fought and tore my clothes. I have the video which I will be releasing soon.

Finally, the issue was settled by superior police officer and to be honest, I wasn't happy with the manner the matter was resolved. The officer ruled that the lady refund me the exact money I paid to her and also out of 31,800 I used in both painting and electrifying the house, she was asked to pay 15k and I was giving just one month to evict the house...

Please can someone tell me where I offended this lady? That I informed her that my roof is having a lickeage issue, what crime did I commit? She already said that she hates Igbo people. So because I am Igbo, she intimidated me. Is it now a curse be Igbo? Right now, I have no means to start looking for a house. The money she paid me, the police collected 10 percent and right now, the momey won't be enough to look for another house.

Have you now seen why I want a country to call my own? I want a country where I will feel at home without any form of harrasment. When will these sufferings come to and? Is it a crime to be igbo? I can't even stand the mood that my wife is right now. A woman that will soon put to bed. It's indeed disheartening. Ikwerre and Igbo, are they not the same Brothers and sisters?

God have mercy on poor Igbos Soul!
Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by Sagay212: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lol...another oloriburuku, mashanfani ,olori pelebe, hating, envious ipod animal. You must blame yorubas for all the problems you face in your misreable life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by teufelein(f): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
This was not the first or second time he duped this old white woman. He has been doing it. She kept sending money to him. The previous money she sent, he used it to buy cars— Benz, G-wagon, Toyota Avalon, etc. He spent others flexing and hosting parties.
This time, he requested another money from the old white lady. She sent it of course. But this guy was troubled. Something was eating him up. He called the white woman.
"Please, I am a fraudster. I am a scammer. I am not genuine. Send me your account details let me refund you your money. The first money you sent, I bought cars with it. As for the cars I have bought, I'll sell them and refund you the money too", he said.
The old white lady began to scream at him. She threatened him with hell and brimstone. She must use all the forces of the earth to get him. Of course she sent her account details. The young man wired the money back. The woman paused and rethink. She called the young man.
"Please don't sell the cars again to refund me except you want to sell them and help yourself. By the way, what led you into duping people? You have a good heart".
The boy narrated his predicaments as a Nigerian. Living in a hopeless nation where youths and citizens are treated inferior to cow. He told the woman how he became jobless after his university Education. He, out of frustration joined the business of scamming people. Their discussion got stronger and deeper.
"Would you like to come over here and live in my country?", the old lady asked.
"Yes. Yes", he intercepted.
The rest is history. As I am talking to you now, the guy and the woman's daughter are planning wedding.
Lesson: Even when you are bad, try and change to be good. Have a conscience. Goodness pays off.

1 Like

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by masseratti: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sagay212:
Lol...another oloriburuku, mashanfani ,olori pelebe, hating, envious ipod animal. You must blame yorubas for all the problems you face in your misreable life.
lolz and the miserable tot is even a fraud,claiming to be female or are you a lesbian? The uneducated tot does not know the difference between type of government and level of government,

Lets school the tot a lil bit, what ironsi changed is type of government, from federal to unitary, the regions were simply level /components of the federal Government Ironsi changed the system to better suits the way the military commands functions order from above, that's why it was unitary, all powers to the center, we can still reverse to true federalism and still keep the 36 states structure if all states will survive on its own resources.

You need to wake up thinking it's yorubas that is not making your life to be better, maybe you are rich but you want to be richer I bet u will still blame it on Yoruba.

May God help you guys.

5 Likes

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by nagastat: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
This op is suffering from acute progressive and terminal yanmmiiirrrinnalaria,

2 Likes

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by kayfra: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
teufelein:
Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas answer me!

Before the coming of Social Media, lots of lies have been upheld by Nigerians as truth. Ndi Igbo have been demonized also, using Yoruba dominated conventional Media.

Right from after the war, Ndi Igbo jettisoned Media as to survive the inhuman treatment from Nigeria after their properties and monies across Nigeria banks were completely confiscated.

Remember that Nnamdi Azikiwe was among the first to establish Media house. Something he used to fight against Britain for the independence of Nigeria. With the defeat of Biafra by the combination of HausaFulani, Tiv and Yoruba people, Biafrans lost hold of things in Nigeria.

The Yoruba used their Media to serve the interest of the North. Concocting lies against the people of Biafra.
Bellow are some of the lies held as truth by Nigerians, thanks to Yoruba Media.
~That Yoruba people are the most educated Nigerians.
This is a lie social Media has killed permanently and buried in an unmarked grave. Not only that Ndi Igbo are the most educated, they have also proven to be the most intelligent black Africans.

~That Igbo People are Ritualists
Another funny lie peddled by Yoruba Media. Yoruba people are the highest people that indulge in rituals. If not Badoo, it will be stealing female pants. Lots of them have been caught with human parts. Even on social Media, they now commercialize rituals. Haven't you been getting harassment on social Media by their many Babalawos asking if you want to get rich.
~Social Media have also proven that same Yoruba people are the main people dealing on 419 and Yahoo Yahoo. Even drug peddling, they are champions. As we are crying about a Yoruba lady beheaded in Saudi Arabia over drug, Another Yoruba was caught with the same drug. Even though they try to downplay the news, yet social Media keep pushing out the ugly news.

~Earlier before now, they have been using their Media to tell lies that it was Aguyi Ironsi that destroyed Regional government. It is just a lie from the pit of hell. Unfortunately, some Ndi Igbo thought this to be true. That's the power of the Media. With Media, you can bombard the victim and support the oppressors. Ask yourselves this question. Were there still Regional governors even at the time Ironsi was murdered by the Northern soldiers? Didn't Ironsi pay a visit to Military Governor of Western Region. Didn't they kill Ironsi together with the military Governor, in the person of Adekunle Fajuyi? On what capacity did Odumegwu Ojukwu refused the Leadership of Yakubu Gowon? Was he not the military Governor of Eastern Region? How then did Ironsi destroy regional government, with regional governors still in charge even after his death?

The truth is that it was Yakubu Gowon that destroyed the regional government with the creation of states. Hold that hypocrite going around shamelessly praying for a nation he destroyed responsible. We have to bury this one too.
~Another lie is that Yoruba and HausaFulani don't have lands in South East because Ndi Igbo don't sell lands to outsiders. Another lie. Those that hardly invest in another region will continue to tell lies. Ndi Igbo don't sell lands, yet you don't still have lands in Bayelsa, Akwaibom and Calabar. Did they also refused to sell lands like their cousin brother? The truth is that an HausaFulani can never rent a house outside his territory, not to talk of building a house. They live either in tenths or they stay in their mosques. Go to the Mosque in Onitsha, close to main market and see for yourself.

Also a Yoruba can rent, but can't buy a land outside his territory. Even they hardly live outside their region.
~The lie called One Nigeria have also been exposed and killed. Everybody now knows that One Nigeria doesn't exist.
We won't stop until we expose all the lies Yoruba Media are peddling against Umu Chineke.

This person has rabies

2 Likes

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by teufelein(f): 1:27am On Apr 11, 2019
Government Assisted Organized Crimes in Nigeria
1. Fulani Herdsmen
2. Boko Haram and their Rehabilitation
3. Illegal Removal of CJN
4. Licensed Illegal Miners in the North
5. Withdrawal of Money to buy Tuscano Jets without appropriation
6. Python Dance & Crocodile Smile
7. Disarming of Indigenous People
8. Northernization of the Federal Government
9. Shiite Killings
10. IPOB Killings
11. Gagging of Dissenting Opinions
12. Military invasion of Elections
13. Gandollar Bureau de Change
14. Mass murder in Rivers Elections
15. The Osun, Edo, Ondo, etc gubernatorial heists
16. Lying as an official policy
17. Invading the national assembly with DSS
18. Playing tricks with the federal budget
19. INEC and their despicable elections
20. Increasing unemployment by destroying the economy.
And so many more...you may add yours.
But the most cruel government-assisted organized crime remains the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria; that is a colossal Crime against Humanity!
It is #confederacyOrDissolution. Nigeria is a Crime Scene!
#thinkAgain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by Adelaide2: 1:34am On Apr 11, 2019
List of Nigerians in jail in Saudi Arabia and likely to be executed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by Adelaide2: 1:35am On Apr 11, 2019
Most are Afonjas

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 11, 2019
OP you are too much. Where have you been.

1 Like

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by BuhariAdvocate: 2:46am On Apr 11, 2019
grin cheesy this guy is a liar. Fight hausa, fight edo, fight itsekri,fight ikwerre and fight yoruba people even fight Ebonyi man finally if you're igbo and you're not from Anambra you're a bastard and second class igbo.now answer this question assume you later got your biafra how do you want to rule it who will be your friend for instance some Africa countries also hate ibos. For example Ghana, Benin republic, south Africa, central africa last time I was in Kenya a man asked me if am Nigerian I said yes I thought the guy is going to praise me until dude asked which part of Nigeria ?I asked him where did you visit in Nigeria he said never been to Nigeria and he open up that if I'm biafra I should leave his restaurant now I was like how this man know this.
Well I asked him some questions and he narrated how one okani Ebuka dupe him with sum of $13 ,000 .many cases like that. Ipob should remember that no country can do in isolation even might America can't risk that.

3 Likes

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by enemybulldozer(m): 4:57am On Apr 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin cheesy this guy is a liar. Fight hausa, fight edo, fight itsekri,fight ikwerre and fight yoruba people even fight Ebonyi man finally if you're igbo and you're not from Anambra you're a bastard and second class igbo.now answer this question assume you later got your biafra how do you want to rule it who will be your friend for instance some Africa countries also hate ibos. For example Ghana, Benin republic, south Africa, central africa last time I was in Kenya a man asked me if am Nigerian I said yes I thought the guy is going to praise me until dude asked which part of Nigeria ?I asked him where did you visit in Nigeria he said never been to Nigeria and he open up that if I'm biafra I should leave his restaurant now I was like how this man know this.
Well I asked him some questions and he narrated how one okani Ebuka dupe him with sum of $13 ,000 .many cases like that. Ipob should remember that no country can do in isolation even might America can't risk that.
Hehehehee.. were you expecting us to swallow this your junk??

Afonja lying machine, I can see that afonjas cannot do without peddling lies and propaganda.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by teufelein(f): 5:26am On Apr 11, 2019
Self-deceit is a fundamental human right

The federal government is not gonna have a change of heart someday and allow the regions to thrive! The regions themselves MUST organize into recognizable pseudo-govermental entities at the regional level to redirect this ship.
To keep wailing and pleading for the federal government to have a change of heart is beyond ridiculous! We have to organize at the regional level FIRST! Anything beyond that is pedestrian!

So you may keep deceiving yourselves about some elections, a Messiah or that someone would convoke an actionable national Conference. You may even further deceive yourself about the intervention of foreign organizations or countries. It is your fundamental human right to deceive yourself. But know ye this day, that your salvation is solely in your hands as a constituent Nation. So if you're Yoruba, Igbo, Izon, Efik, Edo or whatever and you believe that this abomination called the Nigerian government would suddenly have pity on you and ALLOW you regionalism by some stroke of divine change then you're crazy!

The Nigerian structure is a lockdown structure and the Nigerian establishment would NEVER let it go. It is your duty as a constituent nation to break that yoke!
Stop expecting miracles; organize yourselves, people! You just have to work hard and quit expecting the devil to repent!
#thinkAgain; ain't so difficult, you know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by Opexzy: 5:33am On Apr 11, 2019
Op, yoruba nation must have caused you so much nightmare and sincerely speaking your pain is comprehensible... The Biafra you so much crave for might never come if this all you have got... If you want to secede, you don't do that by making enemies. I have said it once here on this forum that your utopian biafra might never come at least not in your lifetime with this your hill fated approach..

I so much wish these people can go away and stop ranting about yoruba people by blaming us for everything...
They blame us for their lack of intelligence and common sense

They blame us for the atrocities committed by their own leaders

They blame us for the cowardice of there master (Nnamdi kanu)

They blame us if they can't even impregnate their wives

They blame us for their own misfortune...

You can keep on playing the blame game... We are used to it anyways..

3 Likes

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by RichBoy247: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2019
I'm coming.
Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by teufelein(f): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
RichBoy247:
I'm coming.

How does one alleviate two finger typing syndrome?
Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by teufelein(f): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Opexzy:
Op, yoruba nation must have caused you so much nightmare and sincerely speaking your pain is comprehensible... The Biafra you so much crave for might never come if this all you have got... If you want to secede, you don't do that by making enemies. I have said it once here on this forum that your utopian biafra might never come at least not in your lifetime with this your hill fated approach..

I so much wish these people can go away and stop ranting about yoruba people by blaming us for everything...
They blame us for their lack of intelligence and common sense

They blame us for the atrocities committed by their own leaders

They blame us for the cowardice of there master (Nnamdi kanu)

They blame us if they can't even impregnate their wives

They blame us for their own misfortune...

You can keep on playing the blame game... We are used to it anyways..

WE ALL TAKE THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR PEOPLES PAST AND PRESENT BEHAVIORS
Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by luvmijeje(f): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
The Yorubas are your enemies. The Hausas are your enemies. Everyone is your enemy. Have you ever sit down to reason why is everybody making enmity of you? What do have that they want to kill you over? The South-South that have oil have never complain of other Nigerians hating them. Please I don't want to be seeing this kind of foolish thread again.

2 Likes

Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by teufelein(f): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
luvmijeje:
The Yorubas are your enemies. The Hausas are your enemies. Everyone is your enemy. Have you ever sit down to reason why is everybody making enmity of you? What do have that they want to kill you over? The South-South that have oil have never complain of other Nigerians hating them. Please I don't want to be seeing this kind of foolish thread again.

Ask yourself that question? Btw., why do you want to stay with igbos in a country? Why the 3 years war?

Igbo Girl: Harvard. Yale. Stanford. Princeton. MIT. UI at Urbana-Champaign
Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu's feat of getting into all six highly prestigious universities, with full scholarship rides on each of them, is a feat to behold.
Harvard. Yale. Stanford. Princeton. MIT. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. No doubt you've heard of these universities. These universities are world-class higher learning institutions in the United States.
Three of them - Yale, Princeton, and Harvard - are Ivy League schools. The other three, though not Ivy League schools, are very prestigious and selective as well. This is the reason why Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu's feat of getting into all six of them, with full scholarship rides on each of them, is such an incredible feat.
https://todaynewsafrica.com/my-daughter-ketandu-deborah-adaeze-chiedu-has-been-accepted-into-harvard-mit-stanford-yale-princeton-and-university-of-illinois-nigerians-abroad/?fbclid=IwAR05FysEeQ15m-NHjaP5-d2dzmnBVDpwDyHdQVxG-lc-vDd1CEP2Gy-NEeI
Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by chiefobdk(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Kenya in backward brown roof osun abi?
Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by luvmijeje(f): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
teufelein:

Ask yourself that question? Btw., why do you want to stay with igbos in a country? Why the 3 years war?

Igbo Girl: Harvard. Yale. Stanford. Princeton. MIT. UI at Urbana-Champaign
Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu's feat of getting into all six highly prestigious universities, with full scholarship rides on each of them, is a feat to behold.
Harvard. Yale. Stanford. Princeton. MIT. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. No doubt you've heard of these universities. These universities are world-class higher learning institutions in the United States.
Three of them - Yale, Princeton, and Harvard - are Ivy League schools. The other three, though not Ivy League schools, are very prestigious and selective as well. This is the reason why Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu's feat of getting into all six of them, with full scholarship rides on each of them, is such an incredible feat.
https://todaynewsafrica.com/my-daughter-ketandu-deborah-adaeze-chiedu-has-been-accepted-into-harvard-mit-stanford-yale-princeton-and-university-of-illinois-nigerians-abroad/?fbclid=IwAR05FysEeQ15m-NHjaP5-d2dzmnBVDpwDyHdQVxG-lc-vDd1CEP2Gy-NEeI

I wasn't given a choice. I wasn't asked. I was born into this country. But since you are asking I'll answer. Why do I want to stay with the Igbos? Simply because I have discovered there's no Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas. Each major tribe is made up of minor tribes. If Nigeria divides, politicians will still find a way to divide us further and further till we become nuisance to ourselves and to the world.
Re: Aren't We Progressing? Yorubas Answer Me! by teufelein(f): 5:56am On Apr 12, 2019
luvmijeje:

I wasn't given a choice. I wasn't asked. I was born into this country. But since you are asking I'll answer. Why do I want to stay with the Igbos? Simply because I have discovered there's no Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas. Each major tribe is made up of minor tribes. If Nigeria divides, politicians will still find a way to divide us further and further till we become nuisance to ourselves and to the world.

iiresponsible!

The Constitution is stupid. you know this?

(1) (Reply)

INEC Server: Atiku To Invite Microsoft, IBM, Oracle As Witness / Historical Lessons For Nigerians. / BREAKING: Supreme Court Rules On Osun Gubernatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.