Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours (44059 Views)

See Your P*ssy Outside Charles Inojie React To Moyo Lawel Training Section / Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! / Kayode Odumosu Pa Kasumu: My Sickness Is Spiritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by PheelzAlmighty: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Biitch shut the hell up sad
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
As in eh,yoruba people wee not kee person o grin
Reelmii:
nakeding Kwa......

I hve never heard that word before
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Danwakae(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
ALL THESE YORUBA GIRLS THEIR HUSBAND NO DEY FVCK THEM WELL THATS WHY DEM DEY ALWAYS THEY VEX AND FIGHT THEMSELVES IN PUBLIC

YEYE HUBANDS WEY NA ONLY TO DRINK BEER DEM SABI....

SISTERS DU ALLAH MAKE UNA CALM DOWN.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by backnbeta(f): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
It made it to the front page again? Na wa o! Anyways, who swears on their innocent children's lives like this? Very irresponsible of her! We will not bury our children in Jesus name!
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Npfn: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Typical afonja
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by hisexcellency34: 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
I think this Lawani lady is mentally unstable
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Goddyj(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yeye people

Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by akoaki(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigerians love to swear and curse at every given opportunity. Brazen nonsense.
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Just imagine, her kids would think they have a mother now oh. What happened to she dying, she had to use her fish brain to rope her kids in a scandal as little as this.

Oponu

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by MzTunechi(f): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
2million for photoshoot

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
MzTunechi:
2million for photoshoot

Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
TheAngry1:
This woman na complete idiiioooot! This is why you should never think because someone is a 'celebrity', the person automatically has small sense. Wetin konsign her children for this matter? Stupid somebody!
LADIES are increasingly becoming USELESS

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by pacespot(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
OboOlora:
How do people have over 100 unread whatsapp messages? I get uncomfortable once I have more than 10. It’s either I read n not respond or archive without reading

she might be in groups, if you're in WhatsApp groups, you can even have thousands of unread messages

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Jummymama(f): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Toyin why are you endanger your children life heh? Na wa oooo may God help you ooo
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by xcelentattitude(m): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Whenever you swear in order to make people believe you, all you are saying is "I have been lying before but this time around I am saying the truth" hence you try so hard to make them believe you, even rain the most heaviest of curses. If you don't lie before, you need not swear to anybody, just speak the truth..if dem like dem go believe you and if dem no like, dem no go believe. ; undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Kursk2019(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lazy youths engaging in panties war

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Ekebitozi: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
I never knew moyo... Toyin has promoted her now
But wait o why the innocent children
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by 3verblazing(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
If only she knew Curse is female ... She doesnt regard conditional words .. Like "if" "but" "because" etc

Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by PLATO1U(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
No include pikin wey no know wen una dey do deal. Pray make you lose your own life joh.
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by BusterG: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
chinambusay:
Toyin Lawani who was called out by a lingerie company earlier today, has fired back at the brand as she further swore to bury all her kids if the white lingerie she modeled for her lingerie line is that of the company's. 

The celebrity stylist who called out the CEO of the lingerie company, Moyo Kasumu, added that she has till the end of today to retract her statement or have the war brought down to her. Toyin Lawani who further shared screenshots of chats in which swore to bury all her kids if the white lingerie she modeled for her lingerie line is that of the company's, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/10/may-i-bury-all-my-kids-if-white-lingerie-is-yours-toyin-lawani-fires-back-at-lingerie-company/

"If you ever want to lie. Always keep it short and simple".........BusterG
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by dochenaj: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Why are all these women lacking in sense.
How can you blatantly curse yourself as a way of defense.
Is there no other way, she could have argued and exonerated herself without swearing with the lives of her children?
You don't swear with what is invaluable to you, even if you're very sure. This goes to show how much of a value her children are to her, that she will chose money and fame/integrity over her children.
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by shogsman(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
I took my time to read everything but I still can't find where she said may she bury her children... Bottom line , op for the trouble you've caused me, ko ni dafun e o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by ss1930(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
This is how our fathers placed curses on us without knowing.
Now she is doing same thing for her innocent kids.

God Help her
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by tomdon(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Abeg wetin be lingerie someone should enlighten me cos e de burst my brain to think that someone can buy pant worth 200k. I just confuse
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Kenswitch(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Must u call the innocent kids on this, mehn that's too bad.
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by KekereP: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Reelmii:
nakeding Kwa......

I hve never heard that word before

LOL... That really got me. She angrily murdered English.
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Its not that deep..

Why swear on your unborn kids

This was how we inherited the black curse.

Swearing and thinking thoughtlessly. Then committing atrocities without considering the future.
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Toyin Lawani is not a cheap woman....right from d onset I knew they were lying about this
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 11, 2019
After when her kids begin to misbehave in future... question people go ask dem na, "Dem swear for you?"
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 11, 2019
"OR I WILL BE NAKEDING MYSELF FOR YOU FOR FREE?"
Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by dapillar: 3:52am On Apr 11, 2019
You must be very mad

Re: Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:53am On Apr 11, 2019
The uncouthness with which we react to issues....

We start cursing each other and laying curses on innocent kids.

A simple I didn't , you will hear from my lawyers should suffice.

I know it hurts if we are lied on, but we should learn how to react maturely.

Knowing how to dress does not equate class or having common sense.
Aren't we meant to be role models?

Know how to control yourself everywhere and most times..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hannah Turay Accuses Ogbonna Kanu Of Not Taking Responsibility For Their 2 Kids / Juliana Olayode Sexually Abused As A Little Girl, Shares Throwback Photo / Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.