Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,864,889 members, 6,874,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 09:19 PM

Who Was Able To Register For Both Jamb And D.e This Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Was Able To Register For Both Jamb And D.e This Year (164 Views)

Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? / How To Do NIN Registration At Home For Both Jamb 2021 And Other Official Uses / If You Know Prime Numbers You Should Be Able To Solve This Shape (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Able To Register For Both Jamb And D.e This Year by juniour4u(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
i really want to know, who was able to register for both jamb and d.e this year, i know people could register both last year but i was told that i cant this year ,that it will be double registration. so i want to know, if people are able to règister both and if there is no penalty or repecusion for it.

(1) (Reply)

Fully Funded Scholarship For Young Leaders To Study In China– Schwarzman Scholar / The Impact Of Vocational Guidance On The Career Choice Of Secondary School Stude / Problems And Social Effects Of Vandalization Of Government Utility Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.