Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun (15398 Views)

Just In: Dapo Abiodun, APC Ogun Guber Candidate, In Certificate Scandal / Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu / Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by olajay86(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/04/ogun-guber-akinlade-group-issues.html

The Akinlade Mandate Group (AMG) on Wednesday lambasted the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Ogun governor-elect, Dapo Abiodun.

A statement by Adeolu Adekoya, its Publicity Secretary, accused them of deliberately stalling the suit challenging their victory in court.

“We have observed that Prince Dapo Abiodun and the APC are trying to halt a process constitutionally applicable for us to fight our case via the tribunal and the judicial system”, it read.

“They have deliberately avoided appearing at the tribunal twice (1st and 9th April, 2019), feigning ignorance and giving excuses not to appear at both times.

“Our very simple question is: If the party and their candidate are already not jittery and busy looking for means to cover up their misdeeds; if their acclaimed victory is gotten through a free and fair election process, why not allow the proceedings at the tribunal go on smoothly?

“We shall not be discouraged by such flimsy acts, but instead stand our grounds to ensure that justice is done and at the appropriate time too.

“The next sitting of the tribunal has been scheduled for Monday, 15th April, 2019. We shall be willing to have the answers to our questions.

“We restate our commitment to continually take all necessary steps as well as monitor all processes and proceedings to ensure that the mandate freely given to Hon Adekunle Akinlade of the APM by the good people of Ogun State in the last Gubernatorial and State Assembly elections through the ballot is gotten back,” they added.

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by kennieG(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Apc is like an evil wind that blows no one any good. Anything they touches die ... Okorocha continue running your stinking mouth, they are coming for you soon after May 29th..

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by aaamos(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Na your problem be that

Please no more news till Man United destroy Barca this night

8 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by mosho2good: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dear Parents/Guardians,

The exams are over and school is almost out for the second term of academic year.

Your children will bring reports home this week. I know you are all really anxious for your child to do well.

What's the meaning of "doing well?"

Please do remember, amongst the children who sat for the exams, is an Artist, who doesn't need to understand Maths.

There's an Entrepreneur, who doesn't care about History or English literature.

There's a Musician, whose Chemistry marks won't matter.

There's a Sportsperson, whose physical fitness is more important than Physics.

If your child does get top marks then great. But, if he or she doesn't, please don't take away their self- confidence and dignity from them.

Tell them it's ok, it was just an exam. They are cut out for much bigger things in life.

Tell them, no matter what they score, you love them and will not judge them.

Please do this and if you do, watch your children conquer the world. One exam or a 90% marks won't take away their dreams and talent.

And please do not think that doctors and engineers are the only happy people in the world.

Be happy for them when they come home with those reports this week. Encourage them to do better. Motivate those who were not successful. There's beauty in going back and giving it another shot. Don't judge them. They expect of you, their mother, their father, most of all to understand and to still believe in them.

Failing a grade can never make your children failures. Their destinies lie locked up in far greater things.
It is well with all our Children.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by Amuocha: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Amazing blasting

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by Englishgold: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Apc is a national virus.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by RisMas(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Seriously, Jagaban needs to be fixed. Afenifere/AD frustrated you, You left their party, created your own and everyone stood by you.

You chose your successor, gave senatorial ticket to your wife and you won it all. Why cant you allow others to have their ways too? Where was Osoba in 2015 when APC needed him most, shebi he was in SDP supporting Jonathan against this same Amosun you love to have. Now, you chased Amosun from the party, handed the structure to a defector called osoba and expect him not to fight back. Amosun isnt saint either, but Jagaban's over bearing influence in south west is getting much.

Before you roast me, I supported Buhari & APC SAK during the last election. We need to tell ourself the honest truth.

10 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
I found a new dollar faucet!
Get it here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rewards.crane

Perform simple tasks and receive your first payment of 20 Dollars
Free 10-20 cents every 30 minutes!
Please use my referral code EQSY-ICNL

Start earning today!
Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by omoteacher(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

After election court cases in naija is like beans and dodo.
Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by Centcanada: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
APC go so much loose seat for.court eeeh

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by Englishgold: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
You can't beat me and stop me from crying

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by Honor10: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
lolz. This Akinlade no get sense, Amosun push u to APM and he himself remain in APC, why e no follow u go APM, u av lost, accept it, unless u av money to spend, like Atiku

17 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
It seems APC get too much skeleton for their cupboard.

All these issues tire me o

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by unitysheart(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
RisMas:
Seriously, Jagaban needs to be fixed. Afenifere/AD frustrated you, You left their party, created your own and everyone stood by you.

You chose your successor, gave senatorial ticket to your wife and you won it all. Why cant you allow others to have their ways too? Where was Osoba in 2015 when APC needed him most, shebi he was in SDP supporting Jonathan against this same Amosun you love to have. Now, you chased Amosun from the party, handed the structure to a defector called osoba and expect him not to fight back. Amosun isnt saint either, but Jagaban's over bearing influence in south west is getting much.

Before you roast me, I supported Buhari & APC SAK during the last election. We need to tell ourself the honest truth.

Receive sense. Akinlade lost primaries. It is that simple.

20 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by thunder74(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Clown
Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by Jodomery: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
te]

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by omoadeleye(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
R
Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by PureMind2: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Like APM like amusun

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by babyfaceafrica: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
RisMas:

lamentations

20 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by dollarsplenty(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dapo Abiodun nor get their time, e dey busi dey organize Taking over / Transition . After inauguration, e go kom court.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
aaamos:
Na your problem be that

Please no more news till Man United destroy Barca this night
Des.......what?
Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by Toosure70: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Failure.
Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
RisMas:

Don't mind that Jagajaga man...... He is from Ogun State, ruling in Lagos, commanding in everywhere and want to spoil our dear Ogun for us

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by safepaulooo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mobile cooling truck for events and products needing mobile Refrigeration

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by davodyguy: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
APC has done nothing wrong here

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by megamank(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
See money for lawyers o.... If I know na law I for read o..... I for just de do advert now for TV looking for who ever get tribunal case.....
Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by Tajmahal1000: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
kennieG:
Apc is like an evil wind that blows no one any good. Anything they touches die ... Okorocha continue running your stinking mouth, they are coming for you soon after May 29th..

Mr. “anything they touches”, go and learn English and stop disgracing yourself in public, rather than shouting about APC on Nairaland like a deranged nincompoop!

Idiot!

11 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by Sholaco: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bad loser, what's their problem? Shameless people

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun by Tajmahal1000: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
RisMas:

For you to have referred to Pa Olusegun Oshoba, a well-known progressive politician, from 1992 (when he was first elected as Governor of Ogun State), Afenifere/AD/AC/ACN chieftain, fighter for democracy during Abacha’s regime and who escaped being killed by Abacha’s goons on three instances, including the burning of his home (when many like Amosun were nowhere to be found), but who, due to Amosun’s complete high-handedness in 2015 left briefly for SDP, as ‘a defector called Osoba’ in comparison to an unstable, domineering character called Ibikunle Amosun, who was a foundation member of PDP, and who later defected to ANPP, before the same Osoba begged Tinubu to admit Amosun into ACN in 2011, showed that you know nothing about politics!!!

Your comment was complete drivel; rubbish, signifying nothing but lies!

21 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole / Metuh: Appeal Court Nullifies Dasuki’s Indictment / Northern Groups Want Abba Kyari’s Suspension Reviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.