Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Lifestyle Of Christ Jesus - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Lifestyle Of Christ Jesus (724 Views)

Entertainment - Lifestyle Blog With 300+ Daily Clicks For Sale / We Need Lifestyle Bloggers For A Fast Deal / Lifestyle Blog With About 1000+ Daily Visitors For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lifestyle Of Christ Jesus by walexview12: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
The lifestyle of Christ Jesus who the holy spirit, through Apostle Paul, described, as "the power of God and the wisdom of God" (1cor.1:24), lived and demonstrated the highest characteristic divine lifestyle, that is unprecedented and incomparable peerless in all ramifications, far beyond human compression.
In the book of Hebrews, the writer of that divine book, gave us an analytical and expository high priestly work of Christ that is second to none. He described Jesus Christ as "the author and finisher of our faith" (I.e, He, is the divine pacesetter and accomplisher of the only faith that can please God. And take any human being to heaven (heb. 12:2).
The holy bible made us to know and understand, that every thing about the creation of all visible and invisible things in heaven and on earth, originated and culminates in Christ Jesus, (col.1:15-17; jn1:1-3). Therefore, it is very important to take an inventory into the lifestyle of this supernatural incarnation http://walexview.com of God, based on man's finite knowledge about him.
No human tongue can easily probe into the very heart , mind thought realm, and nature of the Lord Jesus Christ; but we can delve into it a glimpse manner based on his own personal description of himself and re -emphasized by his inspired Apostles in their epistles, generally.

For more spiritual write up or guest post visit:
http://walexview.com

JESUS CHRIST PERSONAL ASSESSMENT OF HIMSELF
Jesus Christ, personally, gave us, the component or content of His inner being , and the nature of His own lifestyle in this amazing manner " come unto me, all that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. take my yoke upon you, and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly hearted: and ye shall find rest unto your souls" (matt. 11:28-29)

http://walexview.com/2019/04/10/the-lifestyle-of-christ-jesus/
Re: The Lifestyle Of Christ Jesus by Chizobamorji(f): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
I want to be more like Jesus everyday by day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Express Vpn Affiliate Program / Job Available Instant Payment / 10 SEO Trends That Could Make Or Break Your Website In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.