Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,593 members, 7,865,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Future Of Work - Do You Think That You Will Still Be Employed By 2030? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Future Of Work - Do You Think That You Will Still Be Employed By 2030? (263 Views)

Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Power Mech Staff At Dangote Refinery Complain Of Work Despite Lockdown / Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Work - Do You Think That You Will Still Be Employed By 2030? by Marglo9ja: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Between 2018 and 2022, there will be 75 million job losses as a result of automation, but there will be as many as 133 million new roles. This would leave a significant number of the workforce and young people in Nigeria at a great risk of being unemployed due to lack of skills required for the future workplace. How can you be more proactive in preparing the workforce for the future?

Make sure you are open to learning new things, learn skills that would help you remain relevant. If you are one of those who studied courses that would not be relevant in the next 5 - 10 years, change your career or go back to school.

Also, attend courses, training, workshop and conferences.

If you need my help, do not hesitate to send me a message and I would be more than happy to help you.

#thefutureofwork #KECNG #KECCW2

(1) (Reply)

2 Days Count-down To Free Skill Acquisition And Ict Training / Financial Literacy, Employability: PAL Pensions Trains Students / Becoming Millionaire Through Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.