Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Masquerade Attack A Man In Rivers,inflict Injuries On Him(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masquerade Attack A Man In Rivers,inflict Injuries On Him(photos) (597 Views)

Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft / Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agagbe In Benue, Inflict Injuries On People (Graphic!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masquerade Attack A Man In Rivers,inflict Injuries On Him(photos) by stephenduru: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
As shared by Florence Ada......

'A conspiracy and an attempted murder on my dad by the masquerade cult group (Okruso) in obrikom, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA of Rivers state

I was called today by my brother and was told that they were at the police station where report was made against the attackers of my dad, a masquerade group (Okruso) in my village Obrikom.

My dad, an indigene of Obrikom was passing on his way to his business when some masquerade (Okruso) attacked him and injured him severely.

He being the good citizen decided to go to the police who in turn went out for arrest but were attacked by the masquerades at the playground. The police returned to the station and decided to hold my dad behind counter until he produce their attackers to work on their destroyed vehicle, something he possibly can't do because he can't identify the attackers.

I made some calls and he was given a document to treat himself at the general hospital and his release followed.

But this matter will not be swept under the carpet as the culprit will be made to face the law'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/masquerade-group-attack-man-in.html

Re: Masquerade Attack A Man In Rivers,inflict Injuries On Him(photos) by dollytino4real(f): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
in rivers? no area name abego
Re: Masquerade Attack A Man In Rivers,inflict Injuries On Him(photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
Too bad. Even masquerades

Nigeria police?

They never disappoint. Always doing the opposite of what's expected of them.
Re: Masquerade Attack A Man In Rivers,inflict Injuries On Him(photos) by OneCorner: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
All diz masquerade shiit brought to d country by afonjaz
Re: Masquerade Attack A Man In Rivers,inflict Injuries On Him(photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
DAT teeth is not rivers person teeth.DAT teet HV eat ewedu b4.
I swear 2 God is not a lie

(1) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Unclad For Stealing 3 Iphones (video) / Killer Of Ex-ondo State Deputy Governor’s Daughter, Khadijat Finally Sentenced / Bride Is Left In Shock After Her Groom's Ex-girlfriend Crashes Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.