Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

"Dem Go Drink Poison For My Sake Die One Day", Angela Okorie Curses Trolls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Dem Go Drink Poison For My Sake Die One Day", Angela Okorie Curses Trolls (715 Views)

Na Thunder Go Fire Those Hands” – Mompha Curses Trolls Tagging FBI On His Post / 'Na For Your Mouth Dem Go Hear Simisola Get Belle': Simi Shares Gorgeous Photo / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Dem Go Drink Poison For My Sake Die One Day", Angela Okorie Curses Trolls by MhizMuna: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nollywood actress Angela Okorie earlier today took to her Instagram to share some new sexy gorgeous photos.

The photos where so beautiful it got most of her male fans yawning for more of her sexiness.

While they were at it, a social media troll whom happens to be following  her page took to the comment session to body shame the actress.

Saying: Sister this your breast na Flat screen TV,�� close it abeg,,,

The comment drew the actress's attention and she fired back at the troll without wasting time.

In her Response, she said:Dem Go Drink Poison for my Sake die one day,��������� Envy and Jealousy everywhere.

https://www./2019/04/angela-okorie-curses-troll-whom-said-her-breast-as-fallen.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: "Dem Go Drink Poison For My Sake Die One Day", Angela Okorie Curses Trolls by itspzpics(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Olori Ajoke Stuns In Arabian Dress [photos] / My Parents Call Me Every Day To Advise Me – Victor AD / Ciara And His Son At Bbma's Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.