Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Between Apapa And Ajah Traffic Which Is Worse? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Apapa And Ajah Traffic Which Is Worse? (1011 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court Today, Apapa And His Boys Were Thoroughly Disgraced / Pictures Of Apapa And His Security Detail In Court / Election Tribunal: Big Fight Between Apapa And Obi's Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Apapa And Ajah Traffic Which Is Worse? by Niorte: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
For those who live in Lekki Ajah axis, traffic is no longer a once in a while, it is now regular on a daily basis. The traffic can start as early as 5:30am. Major areas where traffic are intense are Sangotedo, Ajah Under bridge, Chevron, Chisco, Lekki Tollgate.

The normal time taken to drive from Ajah to Victoria Island is less than 20 minutes but with traffic, one will spend nothing less than 2 hours 30 minutes. I feel this Lekki Ajah traffic is getting out of control but I have heard people talking about Apapa traffic.

So I ask, between Apapa and Ajah traffic, which is worse?

May I also use this medium to plead with the Lagos State Government to create garage for buses in Ajah and also a pedestrian bridge. Lack of these have been identified to be part of the causes of the traffic.
Re: Between Apapa And Ajah Traffic Which Is Worse? by KakiP(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Currently I would say the Ajah traffic is worse, Apapa used to be difficult to get into but since they fixed the road from marine bridge up to floor mills traffic situation has been better going in and out, but you do not want to test Apapa traffic from Wednesday to Friday when the trailers come to the port to offload their containers. You have to be experienced to be able to find your way out of apapa (one way is always an option)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Apapa And Ajah Traffic Which Is Worse? by Niorte: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2019
KakiP:
Currently I would say the Ajah traffic is worse, Apapa used to be difficult to get into but since they fixed the road from marine bridge up to floor mills traffic situation has been better going in and out, but you do not want to test Apapa traffic from Wednesday to Friday when the trailers come to the port to offload their containers. You have to be experienced to be able to find your way out of apapa (one way is always an option)
Thanks for your contribution. Ajah traffic is also at its peak on Fridays when all who have gone to work since Monday will be returning for the weekend.

The fear of traffic will not make one to sleep well except for weekend.
Re: Between Apapa And Ajah Traffic Which Is Worse? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2019
Ajah traffic anyday, anytime... suffer is suffer no doubt, buy atleast enlightened drivers and pedestrians who know better, coupled with better roads are in majority at Ajah compared to apapa..

In Lekki, buses fear to scratch you, in Apapa, they own the road coupled with every bus driver either being a Police, Navy or Army.
Re: Between Apapa And Ajah Traffic Which Is Worse? by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Hahahaha I miss this days. Now covid19 has changed everything

(1) (Reply)

Name Emirs Involved In The Banditry Or Face Legal Action- Zamfara Chiefs / Lawan Reveals Plans On Amending Constitution To Keep Buhari In Power Beyond 2023 / Ajimobi Left Office Without Paying Workers Salary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.