Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why Is Nobody Talking About Bitcoin Despite The Rise? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Nobody Talking About Bitcoin Despite The Rise? (3591 Views)

Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies / All About Bitcoin ,and Promotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Bitcoin Despite The Rise? by TellMeTheTruth(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2019
SmartMen:
Bitcoin has been rising for a few weeks now. From. 3k+, it has risen to 5k+ heading towards 6k.

Despite this, the atmosphere has been calmer.

Why?

That's because they have discovered that Bitcoin is an elaborate scam!
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Bitcoin Despite The Rise? by SmartMen: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

That's because they have discovered that Bitcoin is an elaborate scam!
lol... I hope u didn't invest in it?
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Bitcoin Despite The Rise? by PatrikStacy: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2020
In fact, it’s very cool and you can’t even imagine how glad I am, because just recently I invested about $ 35,000 in bitcoins and now I will sell them at an overpriced price and get just great profit. I am a newbie in this business and for a long time doubted whether I should buy bitcoins at all. As a result, I decided to make a large investment. I am very grateful to the site https://www.gpucoin.net/, because there I learned all the details of the crypto market and found out where I can buy cryptocurrency most profitably. Of course, there is a risk of losing money because of the course, but it is very small! Well, now I’ll make a profit of $ 15,000 and it seems to me that such a risk is justified!
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Bitcoin Despite The Rise? by SmartMen: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool

Bitcoin at $20k today
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Bitcoin Despite The Rise? by debanj326: 1:58pm On May 19, 2021
Bitcoin at $33k and still going down, this might be the end of bitcoin.
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Bitcoin Despite The Rise? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 19, 2021
If e go down more, I go buy plenty, because e go still rise up.

Even if na in the next 6 months

Bitcoin can never end!
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About Bitcoin Despite The Rise? by AdisGcl: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
BitCoin's price is rising all the time, so anyone is wondering about it anymore. People are now speaking more about the right time for investing in BTC. For example, I invested in BTC recently at very good deep. Now I wait and see how I get more and more profit. Every morning, I always check the cryptoinformator, so I am always updated with all cryptocurrency news. When I saw the information about the BTC going deep, I understood that it was my chance to make some money and immediately bought some BTC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ALERT!!! Check These Classy & Affordable Packaging, Paper Bags, Boxes Lagos / Information Marketing Business / A 14hp Imex Lister Generator With 7.5kva Alternator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.