Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Yobo Celebrate His Son Birthday In A Big Way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yobo Celebrate His Son Birthday In A Big Way (897 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) / Small Doctor Celebrates His Son’s Birthday In This Adorable Photo / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yobo Celebrate His Son Birthday In A Big Way by Samorenews: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Once upon a time, 9years ago i received the best gift of my life 4 days before my birthday, the gift that gave my life a meaning. The sweetest little boy in the whole world, my First born, Joey Tambari Yobo.

He was our only child for a whole 5years & he taught me my first lesson on what life is all about.

Dear Lord, im Thankful for this gift, i’m Thankful for what you have done & what you’re still about to do in his life, I thank you for wisdom & the gift of boldness you’ve given him, I thank you for preserving, protecting & sustaining him.

I ask today Lord, that you continue to guide him with your light to fulfill your purpose for his life. You’ll always be my baby Joey. Happy 9th Birthday Son

Read more and see more photos that will make you go gaga

http://samgist.com/yobo-celebrate-his-son-birthday-in-a-big-wayphotos/

Re: Yobo Celebrate His Son Birthday In A Big Way by itspzpics(m): 4:37am On Apr 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Yobo Celebrate His Son Birthday In A Big Way by alexiseagle: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2019
Who tell ypu he be yahoo

(1) (Reply)

Tv Star And Celebrity Artiste, Puts Her Huge Backside On Display(photos) / Iggy Azalea Issues Response To Nude Photo Leak, Photographer Speaks Out / EFCC Is Organizing A Musical Concert, Say No Yahoo Yahoo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.