Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Please, What Causes Someone To Sneeze And Cough Blood? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, What Causes Someone To Sneeze And Cough Blood? (545 Views)

I Cough Blood And Nobody Care / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / Remedies For Cold And Cough In Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Causes Someone To Sneeze And Cough Blood? by EmpressT(f): 1:07am On Apr 11, 2019
Hello Doctors in the house. I am depressed right now and I don't know what to do.
My mum is going through some health issues and the most important one here is the sneezing and coughing of blood. I did notice that on February she had nose bleeding but I didn't take it to heart. And yesterday afternoon, she was bleeding heavily through the nose and later through the mouth. I am getting so worried. My mum is so dear to me and I don't want to lose her soon. She has been very strong until recently. My only hope now is God to heal my mum completely.
Re: Please, What Causes Someone To Sneeze And Cough Blood? by Miradamian: 1:11am On Apr 11, 2019
God to heal your mum?you must be joking.take your mum to hospital.if u don't have money,go and borrow.u watch your mum die and u pray to God to heal her.gush,religion for s really a disease

1 Like

Re: Please, What Causes Someone To Sneeze And Cough Blood? by EmpressT(f): 1:17am On Apr 11, 2019
I only want to know the cause of the illness. That's all. I have no one to help me to raise finances. I am looking for a way out.

Miradamian:
God to heal your mum?you must be joking.take your mum to hospital.if u don't have money,go and borrow.u watch your mum die and u pray to God to heal her.gush,religion for s really a disease
Re: Please, What Causes Someone To Sneeze And Cough Blood? by Maga30(m): 1:43am On Apr 11, 2019
Hello EmpreesT

The honest truth is that no one can actually say what's wrong with your mum except you go to the hospital

There is no other way around it!

First step, Take her there to really know what the issue is.

second step, source for ways to solve it if you are not financially bouyant.

Third step, Pray! God can do anything, no matter how impossible it may be!
He will help you and you won't have reason to cry.

Your mum would be fine!!
Re: Please, What Causes Someone To Sneeze And Cough Blood? by eletu11(f): 2:50am On Apr 11, 2019
This are sign of tubaculoses (dnt no if I got d spelling right)..
Pls take her to general hospital asap(general hospital won't cost u much dear)
Re: Please, What Causes Someone To Sneeze And Cough Blood? by ValCon888: 3:16am On Apr 11, 2019
eletu11:
Its tuberculosis. But you try. smiley
Re: Please, What Causes Someone To Sneeze And Cough Blood? by EmpressT(f): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2019
I will take note of what you said. Thanks for your advice and kind words.

Maga30:
Hello EmpreesT

The honest truth is that no one can actually say what's wrong with your mum except you go to the hospital

There is no other way around it!

First step, Take her there to really know what the issue is.

second step, source for ways to solve it if you are not financially bouyant.

Third step, Pray! God can do anything, no matter how impossible it may be!
He will help you and you won't have reason to cry.

Your mum would be fine!!
Re: Please, What Causes Someone To Sneeze And Cough Blood? by EmpressT(f): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2019
Tuberculosis? My mum hardly coughs but she sneezes on occasions.

eletu11:

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Save Tolu / India Police Flog Wealthy Men To Treat Their understanding for Covid-19 / Monday's Coronavirus Numbers From South Africa, 1000+ Recoveries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.