Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project (29286 Views)

Amazon Builds A Multiple Generative AI Called Bedrock / A 15 Year Old Programmer Who Built A Forum For His Project / Nairalander Builds Smart Security Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by crazyABO(m): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2019
BruncleZuma:
So we should clap for everyone that types 'Hello World'?
as you can see that wasnt hello tongue do yours and let people appreciate or condemn your effort
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by BruncleZuma: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2019
crazyABO:
as you can see that wasnt hello tongue do yours and let people appreciate or condemn your effort

Go to GitHub bro...Twitter nah where script kiddies dey showoff....him try lets end it there.

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by Bluelaces: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2019
olu77:
Kudos. Make sure you apply for patent.
When what he used was opensource?

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by InvertedHammer: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2019
/
If a vehicle makes a u-turn, does the program recognize this or will it double count? How does the iteration terminate?

Just curious.

/
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by gabng(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2019
nosiebaba:
This is very good. This can help with vehicle identification also in cases of theft or crime.

This is not an LPR. Its more of a traffic counter.

Read diligently before commenting.
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by Cargoed: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2019
"Nigerian Youths are Lazy" they will still call a Dubai company to do this in Nigeria tongue"Nigerian Youths are Lazy" they will still call a Dubai company to do this in Nigeria
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by Mohammed5525: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2019
Don't run and leave us hooo introduced it here
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by DerideGull(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2019
It is an iterative modern used to capture speeding drivers at the construction zone on the highways in USA and maybe other developed countries. It differentiates the speeding car from the two or more approaching vehicles with different speeds.
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by Mirriamvic(f): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2019
ejihand:
Could be adapted to count human during election
grin
ejihand:
Could be adapted to count human during election
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by erico2k2(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2019
Englishgold:
In Nigeria, you can study engineering and spend a lot of money,time to get what you want. Las Las, jobs will be given to illiterates who can not speak good English, because Mr President is from their region and you see a gworo rotten teeth man occupying a position that he didn't even merit a gateman to the ministry.

Secondly, it's in Nigeria that you see where an engineering graduate fills in the position of a cashier in the bank and Doctor works as an engineer.

May God help us rearrange Nigeria
This is why we as Nigerians we should dump this idea of job seeking and embrace self-employment!
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by erico2k2(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2019
DerideGull:
It is an iterative modern used to capture speeding drivers at the construction zone on the highways in USA and maybe other developed countries. It differentiates the speeding car from the two or more approaching vehicles with different speeds.
This is not a speed camera model, That is based on a laser, this is video.
This is the framework surrounding ANPR
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by BoostPR: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good day people
do you need a good domain name for your business or school
at qservers we got you covered
You can get a. com.ng domain name for 1k
Pls visit this link to purchase
https://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=1925

Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by nosiebaba(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
gabng:

This is not an LPR. Its more of a traffic counter.

Read diligently before commenting.
. Deligent reader, 1st class graduate. You must have not heard about achieving more than one goal with the same method. I too know, over sabi. Don't you know the meaning of "CAN", it means possible. Don't seek relevance on my comments in future.
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by Yankee101: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Machine learning
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by olu77(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bluelaces:

When what he used was opensource?

Thanks for educating me. cool
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by benjanny(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nice
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by gabng(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
I would rather seek relevance in my towns Union meeting than in your comments spewed from a zero critical thinking brain.

Stop hiding behind the fact that you have no idea of what an LPR is.

Kongis.

nosiebaba:
. Deligent reader, 1st class graduate. You must have not heard about achieving more than one goal with the same method. I too know, over sabi. Don't you know the meaning of "CAN", it means possible. Don't seek relevance on my comments in future.
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by nosiebaba(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
gabng:
I would rather seek relevance in my towns Union meeting than in your comments spewed from a zero critical thinking brain.

Stop hiding behind the fact that you have no idea of what an LPR is.

Kongis.

I have no idea of what an LPR is... So what! Mr critical thinking brain. Ensure to use your critically thinking brain to surpass Einstein for the benefit of your town union pls. They need it.
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by gabng(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
Educate yourself on what an LPR is then revisit my first comment.

Meanwhile work on your complex before it takes your life.

Learn to think critically BOY

nosiebaba:

I have no idea of what an LPR is... So what! Mr critical thinking brain. Ensure to use your critically thinking brain to surpass Einstein for the benefit of your town union pls. They need it.
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by nosiebaba(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
gabng:
Educate yourself on what an LPR is then revisit my first comment.

Meanwhile work on your complex before it takes your life.

Learn to think critically BOY

guy swerve.. And don't ever ever threaten people not to talk of me. Watch your tongue or it will definitely take your own life. Whatever is giving you false confidence will destroy you if you don't learn how to talk. YOU REALLY HAVE A NIGERIAN LP FOR A BRAIN. MR LPR.
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by gabng(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Be still CHILD

nosiebaba:
guy swerve.. And don't ever ever threaten people not to talk of me. Watch your tongue or it will definitely take your own life. Whatever is giving you false confidence will destroy you if you don't learn how to talk. YOU REALLY HAVE A NIGERIAN LP FOR A BRAIN. MR LPR.
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by metroid(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bbbwings:

You think the stupid govt will do this

Hehe grin
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by nosiebaba(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
gabng:

Be still CHILD

Grandpa they say make you keep quiet. Abi old age don blunt your hearing
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by gabng(m): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
nosiebaba:

Grandpa they say make you keep quiet. Abi old age don blunt your hearing

Rants of an uncircumcised urchin
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by nosiebaba(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
gabng:

you are a kid & all noise

Indeed you are a licence plate grin grin
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by nosiebaba(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
gabng:

Rants of an uncircumcised urchin
really I want to teach you to have sense. A phone can make calls, send texts, pictures, videos, surf the net, record voices etc your unintelligent self doesn't know that one software created to count vehicles can also store the information and be used to identify it a stolen vehicle passed that route. You unintelligent mind thinks you can only identify a stolen vehicle through its license plate. You don't open your mind to other possibilities. And you claim intelligent on a forum of millions of people. JUST LEARN TO USE YOUR BRAIN.
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by nosiebaba(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
gabng:

Indeed you are a kid & all noise

don't be obsessed with my pic abeg I don't do men grin
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by Diamondwriter(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2019
Government this, government that....

Was it the US government that invested in Facebook, Twitter or Amazon?

Big NO!

There's nothing stopping anyone here with influence from promoting this dude or setting the stage for him.

For crying out loud, how many of you have shared this on Twitter or something?

Na to dey shout government for anonymous forum....
Re: Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project by gabng(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
KID SEEKING VALIDATION.

Go meet your dad for that.

nosiebaba:
don't be obsessed with my pic abeg I don't do men grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Programming Learning Challenge June. / Nigeria Rated 3rd Best Programming Nation In Africa Behind Egypt Nd South Africa / Patience Jonathan Has A Mobile Game/app ! Thats Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.