Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic (32370 Views)

Police Kill One Gunman, Foil Attack On Anambra Police Station (graphic Photos) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Hack Woman To Death On Her Farm In Enugu (Photos) / Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by BankyGee(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2019
nurufirst:
Enough of seeing evil

It's my wedding 27th of April
Happy wedding in addy smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2019
nurufirst:
Enough of seeing evil

It's my wedding
27th of April

I hope you are inviting Nairalanders
Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by selemo: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2019
Black man is nothing but sub-human being. They deserved to be eliminated. embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by limitless777(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2019
nurufirst:
Enough of seeing evil

Congratulations � � in advance BrO. Happy � Married � Life and safe delivery of the baby � bn expected

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by limitless777(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2019
nurufirst:
Enough of seeing evil

Congratulations � � in advance BrO. Happy � Married � Life and safe delivery of the baby � bn expected

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Rip to her.

God save us in this country

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

Sorry i understand the part of buy airtime from us but I don't get the part of sell airtime to us, you mean I will buy recharge card from my neighbour the card seller, load the card and rather than make call with the card I will send it to you?

Will I sell my recharge card of 200 to you are 850?

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by Praisesongz: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2019
Clean used iPhone 6 16g silver color for sale 45k
Whatsapp for pictures and transaction
08082397623 Whatsapp
08080382608 call
Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by Chinashopping84: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2019
Bad news everyday
Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by selemo: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2019
id4sho:
it's non of my Business,
IGBO palaver, their case
You are a stupid tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by partnerbizz4: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

Sorry i understand the part of buy airtime from us but I don't get the part of sell airtime to us, you mean I will buy recharge card from my neighbour the card seller, load the card and rather than make call with the card I will send it to you?

Will I sell my recharge card of 200 to you are 850?

some people receive airtime as means of payment.

Like some that sell e books or over recharged, like recharging 10k instead of 1k mistakenly.

Such persons can sell these airtimes to us and make cash.

Btw you have more than a smattering of the English language. Good!
Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by Kwinesther: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2019
These wicked people after the murder even cut her hair cry cry
Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2019
The life that does not belong to you, you take it away. You think you are the owner of your own life. The one that gave you life gave you for the purpose to make good use of it here on earth but you use it as an opportunity to so use it to snuff out another person's life as if it belongs to you. When you die and your life is taken away from you, you think angels will clap for you in heaven. No!
You won't even see them because eternal damnation and torment in hell awaits you. You won't only be accused as a thief and robber but as a murderer.
Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by id4sho(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2019
selemo:
You are a stupid tribal bigot.

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by Naijageak(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2019
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2019
Hmmm so poor won't enjoy government after voting the wicked evil men in

Now poor can not go to farm in peace again..

God help my village obowo close to that village this happened..
Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by Gkemz: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2019
If no organ is missing, it points to Fulani herdsmen. Otherwise it could be traced to yahoo boys/ritualists
Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by Oby1(f): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2019
cry crywhich way Nigeria...the killings is spreading each day to other states. Terrorist in form of Fulani herdsmen. May the evil agenda of the wicked against the country be frustrated in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by GerrardLFC80(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2019
nurufirst:
Enough of seeing evil

It's my wedding
27th of April
Congratulations bro....God will give you a happy & wonderful home....

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by badrudeen14: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2019
Like seriously Nigeria is becoming sumtin else, God intervention is all we need nw.
R I P to dat hardworking woman.

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2019
nurufirst:
Enough of seeing evil

It's my wedding
27th of April

Nigga shatap.

Na for where dem de talk of dead people wey u go advertise ur wedding? Abeg open thread n talk about ur wedding there.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by tahir01(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2019
nurufirst:
Enough of seeing evil

It's my wedding
27th of April
Its your wedding,no address,no venue. Na picture we go chop? Beautiful couples by the way. May God bless your union.

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by SpencerLewis(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2019
nurufirst:
Enough of seeing evil

It's my wedding
27th of April
Cute Nairaland couple.
Congrats in advance.
Venue pls?
Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by delpee(f): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2019
nurufirst:
Enough of seeing evil

It's my wedding
27th of April

Happy married life and abundant blessings to you.
Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by doctokwus: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Next Level on the beat!

Form a vigilante group!!! Government have failed in their responsibilities. Protect yourselves!!!

If you know that the DPO is just paying lips service, gather here!!!
Rather Buhari has failed in his duty.
Which other Nigerian president has so failed in the security aspect?Each had peculiar regional security issues to deal with,Viz,Obasanjo,Zaki Biam,Odi;Yar Adua,ND militants;Jonathan,NorthEast BH upswing;and each dealth with the challenge to a reasonable extent, sometimes with novel, effective ideas.
But under Buhari,the whole country is now a fertile land for all forms of terrorism,gangsterism,insurgency and what have you,and he doesn't have a fu cking clue how to tackle a SINGLE ONE.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2019
PureMind2:
Even police is no longer ur Frnd for Nigeria
Yet they still went to the station, let them leave police who is their enemy alone and form a vigilante group by themselves. Never allow your enemy guard you

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by CalebDeyoung45(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2019
GOD HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY, GOD WILL SURELY ARREST THEM ALL.

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by TANID(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
nurufirst:
Enough of seeing evil

Look Like Na My ex You Wan Married Anyway Na Were Would U Do That Wedding Who Know Maybe They Just Luk Alike
Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by BiafraIsFree: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
Fulani jihadists in Biafraland.

Rise up against injustice, rise up against Fulani herdsmen.

Rise up against Nigeria security system.

Re: Lady Was Killed On Her Farm In Imo As Women Storm Police Station. Graphic by BiafraIsFree: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Kwinesther:
These wicked people after the murder even cut her hair cry cry

That is what Fulani herdsmen used in making juju to keep making people of land to behave stupidly and confused.

For Fulani herdsmen jihadists to invaded that woman's land, the woman's land mightvhad been sold to Fulani herdsmen by warrant chiefs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone / Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos / Woman Found Dead In Ebonyi Hotel Room And Her Boyfriend Have Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.