Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Education is not a scam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education is not a scam (656 Views)

School May Be Scam But Education Is Not. / The Cost Of An American Education Vs. Nigerian Education. Is It Really Worth It? / How Nigerian Mentality In Education Is Slowly Killing Our Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education is not a scam by polynomial(m): 5:41am On Apr 11, 2019
Let us not think of education only in term of it costs but rather in terms of the infinite potential of human that can be realized through education

Learning is a part and parcel of life, the day you stop learning you start dying

All you know is all you have
Learn, all you know is not all, there is to learn

Education is the best legacy that parents can give to their children and you can be sure when they become successful, they will never forget you.
Re: Education is not a scam by onyotakom: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2019
with this type of your badly constructed sentences and grammatical blunder, I am afraid not even university of sambisa will accept you for their PG program.

my advice. Go and learn a trade

*spits*
Re: Education is not a scam by polynomial(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2019
I believed in studying just because I knew education was a privilege. It was the discipline of study, to get into the habit of doing something that you don't want to do.

(1) (Reply)

OAU: A Great Citadel Of Learning That Leaves A Lasting Impression! / Urgent : Quantitative And Verbal Reasoning Gurus Needed / Who Else Was Shortlisted For Hydroserve Graduate Trainee Cbt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.