Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

In Ajegunle School, Parents Pay Fees With Waste Plastic Bottles - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Ajegunle School, Parents Pay Fees With Waste Plastic Bottles (725 Views)

BBC Features The Ajegunle School Where Fees Are Paid With Plastic Bottles / See School Where Parents Pay Fees With Waste Plastic Bottles / Nigerian Parents Pay For Their Kids To Learn British Accent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Ajegunle School, Parents Pay Fees With Waste Plastic Bottles by itspzpics(m): 7:22am On Apr 11, 2019
At a time plastic bottles are causing nuisance in the environment, parents in Morit International School, Ajegunle, Lagos have found an economical use for them. The school now allows parents to pay their children’s fees with cleanly sorted plastic bottles gathered from the environment.

According the the recycler company, Wecyclers, the recycling company attached to the project, comes to collect the plastic bottles after getting a substantial amount of the plastic wastes. The amount given to parents are determined after weighing what each of them has brought.

What do you think? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/in-ajegunle-school-parents-pay-fees-with-waste-plastic-bottlesphotos/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Seun

1 Like

Re: In Ajegunle School, Parents Pay Fees With Waste Plastic Bottles by itspzpics(m): 7:22am On Apr 11, 2019
cheesy wow
Re: In Ajegunle School, Parents Pay Fees With Waste Plastic Bottles by youngest85(m): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2019
Are you kidding me ryt now
Re: In Ajegunle School, Parents Pay Fees With Waste Plastic Bottles by Redoil: 7:30am On Apr 11, 2019
Surefixed669:
VIP Games Available Today
i live in ajegunle and i can authoritatively say it is a lie which make u and the op a thief and a liar
Re: In Ajegunle School, Parents Pay Fees With Waste Plastic Bottles by kelvin1191(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2019
Redoil:
i live in ajegunle and i can authoritatively say it is a lie which make u and the op a thief and a liar
did you bother to confirm from the school he mentioned instead of braging living in A.J as if na LEKKI

1 Like

Re: In Ajegunle School, Parents Pay Fees With Waste Plastic Bottles by itspzpics(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: In Ajegunle School, Parents Pay Fees With Waste Plastic Bottles by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2019
good or bad this is another ways of cleaning our environment and income can also be generate if the parents can sources for it in large quantities

(1) (Reply)

After 5 Attempts Of Writing Jamb, I Finally Gain Admission- Nigerian Lady. / Uniben Gets New Vice Chancellor / How To Apply For And Write ICSAN Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.