Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k (1395 Views)

Cheap Plots Of Land Available In Simawa 10 Minutes Drive After Redemption City / 2 Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale In Thomas Estate Ajah. Check Them Out! / Mini Flat: N60k-n150k/annum, 2 Bedroom: N130k-n200k/annum, 3 Bedroom Flat: N180k-n350k/annum @ Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by goinggreat: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2010
Cheap plots of land are available for sale in a private estate at Olorunda, via Akobo in Ibadan.
The layout is for a low cost housing estate and is owned by a foremost professor of regional planning.
The area is already being built up, as you will clearly see various buildings at various stages of completion around the site.
It's 5 minutes walk from the Deeper life church in the area.
The layout is divided into Blocks A,B and C.
Prices are from N130k-N220k depending on size and location.
Whether you decide to build there or you wish to just buy and hold it as an investment, the land is suitable for you.
I was there saturday again with some clients. More and more people have started to come on site to build.
let me know if interested.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by phammyus: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2010
cool
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by jot01(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2010
Can i have an idea where this place is and also how long has it been on the market for.

Is the Estate Gated? I mean is Land secure there to leave for long time?

I really wanna know more about this proposed estate.

Email me details to capog2010@gmail.com
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by nettan: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2010
I am interested. Please contact me on nettan37@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by jot01(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2010
We don't know why people post ads on here and refuse or forgot to drop there contact details.

Now you have posted an interesting deal here that i will like to patronise but no contact details and email from you after given out my email address,

Really look forward to hear from you.

Thanks
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by goinggreat: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2010
sori.e ma binu. my email is femigbadamosi@gmail.com. to clarify, it's not the typical estate like those on sale along the lagos/ibadan expressway. this land was bought by the owner a long time ago, but he is now offering it for sale to the public.
over the years, and especially in recent time, people have moved to the area.no thanks to high rent prices. the last house to the place is 3 minutes walking distance and you will see houses at various stages of being built. also you will see lands already being cleared.
we got the brief in august 2010, and the prices will be changed in february 2011. this is because land prices always rise during the dry season.
just as the owner left the land for a long time, you can also leave it for a long time. just that you'll need to perfect your documents to avoid any problem. and with the way prices have been rising in the area over the past months, don't be surprised if prices double in the next one year.
people are moving to the outlying areas very fast, rather than to pay high rents.

the area is at olorunda, between 7-10 minutes drive from akobo-ojurin.
it's up each plot owner to build the house of his/her choice, although there is a building plan.
hope this is helpful.
regards
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by jot01(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hi Femi,
Good to read from you.

Please, kindly confirm the price of the Land as it stated from 130k , does it mean a plot for 130k or 130k is the minimum price.

Please get back to me as soon as possible as i have also sent an email to you, Please lets learn how to communicate via email as its the cheapest means of communication.

Thanks
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by goinggreat: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2010
I've sent the email.thanks
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by Sprumbaba: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2010
send to my mail also broadeni at gmail.com
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by jot01(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2010
Please count me in By end of this Month.

Just 2 Plots and also you must give a discount oo, I cant afford more than 2plots of the Big Ones,

If possible Pictures of the one they are building or road that Links to the Land or Nearest BUILDING or Neighbor shaa in General.

Look forward to hear from you here and Inbox.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by jot01(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2010
I keep dreaming about this, Smiles

Anyway, Lets see how it goes.

Am helping to Bump this ads up ,

Cheers
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by goinggreat: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2010
thanks for the email and call. will send the pics this weekend. for everyone else, the main point there is that this land is located in a place where people already live, not in the bush. so, it's suitable for both residential and investment purposes.
it's easy for you to expect the land value to double within 1 year, given recent trends.
and if you buy a good number of plots, you could see your investments double by May 2011.
this is fact, not fiction or a marketing ploy.
cheers
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by sirt1780: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
i will to to inspect this site.it is good investment
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by jungunnu: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2010
What a great news!Pls,call me on 08031376395.Thanks!
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by marabout(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2010
Hi ,
What titles are currently available? Do you know the current cost of C of O in Ibadan?
Please send any pictures/info to my email.
tomabay@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by goinggreat: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2010
M, you'll get d message in your inbox later today.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by Kamseek(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2010
Hi femi,

I have sent you mail.

Please do include your telephone number in it. so that i can come a see you in ibadan.

I will really appreciate if you can attached a picture to it.

Thank you.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by goinggreat: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
thanks.you can check your email for the reply. will post pics later.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by goinggreat: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2010
hi. if you are interested and you want to view the survey plan of the area, just let me know so I can send it to you by email or other means specified. regards
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by eonaiviv: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2010
Pls kindly forward the survey plan to Bleep@yahoo.com
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by brainwave(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2010
goinggreat:

hi. if you are interested and you want to view the survey plan of the area, just let me know so I can send it to you by email or other means specified. regards

@goinggreat, kindly send the details to treasuredone23@gmail.com. Thanks!
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by kikeige: 4:20am On Oct 06, 2010
Pls. send the land survey and how to get there from Akobo
Oju irin /Yawri junction to my e-mail address at kikeige@ymail.com.
What document will the buyer receive (receipt of purchase, agreement etc)
What are the sizes and different prices? Is there a bargain if I am buying like 2 acres?

Thanks.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by adewaleID: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2011
I have two plots of land for sale close to mufutau college?Price: 300,000 each.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by kikeige: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2011
@goinggreat

I am still waiting for your response since October 2010.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale From N130k by dgov(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2011
Please send

(1) (Reply)

Miniflat N 2 Bedroom FLAT To Let@ogudu Gra / Lands For Sale In Okota Isolo Lagos / Mini Flats, 2bed Rooms And 3 Bed Rooms Flats @ Sangotedo, Awoyaya, And Lakowe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.