Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,032 members, 7,866,904 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Atiku Abubakar: Buhari’s Campaign Fabricating Shameless Lies Against Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: Buhari’s Campaign Fabricating Shameless Lies Against Me (255 Views)

Hanifa Abubakar: Buhari, Ganduje react to the murder of 5-year-old girl in Kano / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar: Buhari’s Campaign Fabricating Shameless Lies Against Me by newsbook: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2019
Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, has dismissed as “total fabrication” the allegation that he spent $30,000 to hire a US lobby group to persuade the US Congress to stop the inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting to what he calls “shameless lies”, Atiku’s Media Adviser, Paul Ibe, said the latest dirty propaganda against the former Vice President “didn’t come as a surprise to us because lying has so far become their only bragging rights of competence.”

In a statement in Abuja on Wednesday, Ibe explains that “lying has become a culture to the APC administration and therefore, we are not surprised by their latest diversionary allegations.”

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/atiku-abubakar-buharis-campaign-fabricating-shameless-lies-against-me
Re: Atiku Abubakar: Buhari’s Campaign Fabricating Shameless Lies Against Me by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2019
They can fabricate all they want , but one thing I know for sure is that Buhari will never hand over to Tinubu in 2023.

(1) (Reply)

LGA Elections To Hold In Zamfara Despite Security Challenges, Says Gov Yari / Safety Of Corps Members Our Priority In Ondo Says Akeredolu / Impact Investing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.