Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK (34308 Views)

Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA / "Regina Daniels Is My 5th Wife, Not 6th" — Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by bestman09(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
So
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by vicysegun: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Naso but he bleep her grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Chimaokigwe: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
NobleAngell:
Regina Ned Nwoko.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by MartinsD12(m): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Some days back,News Broke and went viral that Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has secretly wed her alleged 'big god' Senator Ned Nwoko but findings reveal that the two who are definitely affectionate towards another are not married.

SDK Sources says that the actress was  shocked of the News that she got married as her online fans who bashed her. ''Regina is tired of all the talks and lies concerning her, how long will she keep defending herself? Even if she does, more people will still talk and those that want to believe the story will do so no matter what she says, that's why she has kept quiet.

The whole drama is so confusing for her and she would rather focus on other things..''Another source said ''Regina is actually not married and she does not think she owes anyone to explain herself when it is not true but in due time,the truth concerning this supposed marriage will be revealed.

How can someone wake up t hear they got married? Was it in the dream? Doesn't the person have photos? The truth will be out in due time.People should think what they want, Regina is tired of it all, they have tagged her romantically to people that she doesn't even know and it does not bother or shake her when she knows that one day,the truth will be out.'

'When probed if Regina and the rumoured husband are in a relationship,the source preferred to keep mum on that and further findings reveal the affirmative.

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/04/nollywood-actress-regina-daniels-is-not.html?m=1
Ended up not saying whether she is married to him or not and it's none of our business she has her life to live

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by ajepako(f): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
This girl is way too young for the notoriety and controversy she is courting...

Seriously, she is...

No thanks to social media..

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Why will she cum when she is knacking an old dicck?
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Brightest04(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
....Continue with the lies we do not care,if she like let her marry a 100 yr old man with 1000 wives that's her life .Or she can even be a lesbian.She began with scandal and she'll continue with scandal. Yes,that's life of celebrities.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
wwwtortoise:
Why do I have this feeling that Regina Daniels is an active nairalander.

Not really But her friend is an active nairalander
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by joepepsy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
How is it your fucking business? Nigerians face your life.!!!
Centcanada:
Marriage or not, why will a young lady like you have an affair with a man that is big enough to be your grandpa? I do not blame you or any decision you might take, after all you owe your life and you know how to run it. Come to think of it self, your mum might be the architect of everything. She is just doing it to please her.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by wwwtortoise(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
Adanairaland:

Not really But her friend is an active nairalander

Are you that 'her friend'?

Btw you look beautiful.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by ppogba: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
blesson04:
Afonja Girls are slut our fellow Brothers will still pay Hugh amount of money for this one Bride Price

Stop using Billionaire for anyone who made his money from Government Fund.

Is it from your N5,000 Sales Girl job that your are typing this?

Just to inform you, JAMB has started.

Study hard and leave Afonja Girls and Regina Daniels alone.

Thank me later or better still, insult me now.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
wwwtortoise:

Are you that 'her friend'?

Btw you look beautiful.
Lol.
Nah

Thank you.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by katniss(f): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
What if she is his illegitimate daughter?
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by oforjide: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
I don,t know why the yorubas are doing everything to tarnish this girl's image,a young lady who has never been involved in any form scandal, unlike their sisters who are international prostitudes,just becos she's igbo, that is why they are doing everything to destroy her career and reputation. assuming she is yoruba, u willn't hear all this negetives information about her. pls my fellow igbo brodas should defend their sister before this devilish tribe destroys her image.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by slowice(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nigerian re just hypocrites.... Allow the girl enjoy her life in peace jare...haba is she a minor?
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by Mrexcell(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Some days back,News Broke and went viral that Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has secretly wed her alleged 'big god' Senator Ned Nwoko but findings reveal that the two who are definitely affectionate towards another are not married.

SDK Sources says that the actress was  shocked of the News that she got married as her online fans who bashed her. ''Regina is tired of all the talks and lies concerning her, how long will she keep defending herself? Even if she does, more people will still talk and those that want to believe the story will do so no matter what she says, that's why she has kept quiet.

The whole drama is so confusing for her and she would rather focus on other things..''Another source said ''Regina is actually not married and she does not think she owes anyone to explain herself when it is not true but in due time,the truth concerning this supposed marriage will be revealed.

How can someone wake up t hear they got married? Was it in the dream? Doesn't the person have photos? The truth will be out in due time.People should think what they want, Regina is tired of it all, they have tagged her romantically to people that she doesn't even know and it does not bother or shake her when she knows that one day,the truth will be out.'

'When probed if Regina and the rumoured husband are in a relationship,the source preferred to keep mum on that and further findings reveal the affirmative.

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/04/nollywood-actress-regina-daniels-is-not.html?m=1

I strongly have a feeling that she is into a deep relationship with the billionaire old man where did she suddenly got all those expensive things she is recently flaunting online?
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by bless1(m): 12:57am On Apr 12, 2019
MrSix:
We don hear

I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery in Lagos only

Details in my signature
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by bless1(m): 1:01am On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by bless1(m): 1:08am On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=MrSix post=77454731]We don hear

I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery in Lagos only

Details in my signature

[Try amaslink.com you can sell your product there, it not only limited to nigeria, you can sell all your product around the world. Try it today and thank me later. It free
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by cheeyoma: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK by cheeyoma: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2019
Yorubastard:
Na lie!

See Regina Daniels with her step-children

Haba!!Why lie this way? THose are her siblings

Human beings eh!! Tufia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere Shares Photos With Nuella On Their Daughter's 7th Birthday / Bashir El-Rufai: 'Buhari Fall My Hand On Air Nigeria' - Governor El-rufai's Son / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.