Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,421 members, 7,822,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity (55564 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / I Just Converted From Christianity To Islam,I also need your prayers for good he / Ahmad Amadi, Muslims Leader Denounces Islam, Converts To Christianity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Introvertedmarc: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
thePiou:
The said Kadaria never practice Islam, she was a colleagues of mine at Shoreline power!!! Na bed warmer she be self... lol

Well, my bed is cold at the moment. What's her price?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Beetobee(f): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
Whats anybody's business with another's religion? Who you worship is purely an issue between you and your God. And by the way, Zamfara State has a number of Christians and even atheists. Only God knows who worships Him.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
First off, this isn't an 'Islam for muslims' thread, after all the human subject of the thread topic is a self-proclaimed Christian. Anyways, Christianity has not improved Kadariah's character one little bit.

She continues to attack the governor of Zamfara when she knows deep in her heart that state governors are chief security officers of their states in name only, actual control over the security apparatus resides in the president's office and it's being manipulated by certain interested parties within and without that office. However she cannot attack/criticise the president because she is already being paid to launder the man's image, so she continues to pound on the hapless governor all over social media and in the newspapers.

This is an evil woman, no less. True christians ought to be ashamed of her.

5 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
That guy right there is a true Muslim,that is what Islam teaches. Go to Islamic states ,its the same everywhere islam is practiced. Infact if she was probably in Iran,Saudi Arabia,Pakistan etc,she would have been long beheaded, that is the doctrine of Islam, you are free to convert to Islam but it is haram to convert from Islam to any other religion, and it is punishable by death.

If you are a Muslim and want to deny this ,then you are the most hypocritic human alive.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by thePiou: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
emrain:

Well, my bed is cold at the moment. What's her price?

She's beyond you bro!!
You get private jet?
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by quickly: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
The hypocrisy or idiocy of that man.

Why does some one have to swear an oath to make a comment. This Islam and its cultist ways.other reliigions cooment is open but you guys love to hide within ur devilish ways. Suppress women, hating on others and u will be the 1st to scream of racism or phobia.

After all Islam is an indigenous religion of Arabs .
Worshipping Arab god with their shrine in KAbba or Mecca.

The Zamfara she is trying to bring attention to declared sharia since then is the worst state followed or preceding Borno. Another zone with religious issues

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Sterope(f): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
She should petition the police too.
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by osuofia2(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Islam is a legion of force, most people practice it because of the death threat, apostate. I love been a Christian, even though it"snt the best but i am free to do anything.That cant be said of Islam

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by xyz123456: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:
That guy right there is a true Muslim,that is what Islam teaches. Go to Islamic states ,its the same everywhere islam is practiced. Infact if she was probably in Iran,Saudi Arabia,Pakistan etc,she would have been long beheaded, that is the doctrine of Islam, you are free to convert to Islam but it is haram to convert from Islam to any other religion, and it is punishable by death.

If you are a Muslim and want to deny this ,then you are the most hypocritic human alive.
That's true. I am a Muslim and I am not denying it. It's in our sharia. But the law of the land has to be Islamic Sharia to practice it. Since Nigeria is not Islamic Sharia, no single individual can take law into his/her hands. But if its in sharia, anyone who converts from islam is punishable by death.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Somepeople are trying to damage the image of Islam. The guy should be arrested and jailed.

Hahaha.

Damage the image of Islam ? Islam is already damaged.
Anyway, feeling no love for Kadaria. She is one of them as she has demonstrated by her recent antics. She should go and solve her problem with her people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:

It is true. In Islam, once you renounce the Faith, the penalty is Death. But please note that this penalty is ONLY for A Country that has Islamic Codes as it LAW. Iran does not have a Constitution the way you have it in Nigeria, the Quran is the Constituition likewise Saudi Arabia. So, it is wrong for anyone to proclaim the penalty on any one if you do not practice the Islamic codes.

Just wanted to clear that up.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
xyz123456:

That's true. I am a Muslim and I am not denying it. It's in our sharia. But the law of the land has to be Islamic Sharia to practice it. Since Nigeria is not Islamic Sharia, no single individual can take law into his/her hands. But if its in sharia, anyone who converts from islam is punishable by death.
Good you know ,but please you people should also help us to tell your brothers too,that Nigeria is not an Islamic state so if they want to behave like they are in Pakistan they are free to migrate there so they can enjoy their Islam to the fullest . I don't see why the rest of us have to live in fear just because someone decided to practice a religion that adds 18th century laws as its doctrine ,help us pass this message to your imams too. Thanks.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
First off, this isn't an 'Islam for muslims' thread, after all the human subject of the thread topic is a self-proclaimed Christian. Anyways, Christianity has not improved Kadariah's character one little bit.

She continues to attack the governor of Zamfara when she knows deep in her heart that state governors are chief security officers of their states in name only, actual control over the security apparatus resides in the president's office and it's being manipulated by certain interested parties within and without that office. However she cannot attack/criticise the president because she is already being paid to launder the man's image, so she continues to pound on the hapless governor all over social media and in the newspapers.

This is an evil woman, no less. True christians ought to be ashamed of her.

100% on point sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lukuluku69:

It is true. In Islam, once you renounce the Faith, the penalty is Death. But please note that this penalty is ONLY for A Country that has Islamic Codes as it LAW. Iran does not have a Constitution the way you have it in Nigeria, the Quran is the Constituition likewise Saudi Arabia. So, it is wrong for anyone to proclaim the penalty on any one if you do not practice the Islamic codes.

Just wanted to clear that up.
well sharia works in some states in Nigeria ,so I guess that is where that guy drew his audacity from. Hezbollah abi na hisbah police are already in some northern states to an extent their.activities already over rides the constitution of the federal republic if Nigeria ,so the guts this guy is spewing is from what northerners have turned to north to. A place crawling with islamic fanatics and so volatile to religious violence.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:
Good you know ,but please you people should also help us to tell your brothers too,that Nigeria is not an Islamic state so of they want to behave like they are in Pakistan they are free to migrate there so they can enjoy their Islam to the fullest . I don't see why the rest of us have to live in fear just because someone decided to practice a religion that adds 18th century laws as its doctrine ,help us pass this message to your imams too. Thanks.

The Problem is, the Nigerian Constitution allows for Sharia Law! The British smuggled it in so that they can have a United Nigeria. And subsequent Constitutional Amendments allowed it. So, you see where the problem lies. If you ask Majority of Muslims in Nigeria, they rather be governed by the Sharia. They believe the Constitution is man made.

So you see where the Problem lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by 2metrelaurie(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
samplanner:
I always have the feelings that religion is the root of Nigeri'a problem followed by corruption.

northern muslims are something else.

Religion was outlawed in Albanian and the Soviet Union for this very reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:
well sharia works in some states in Nigeria ,so I guess that is where that guy drew his audacity from. Hezbollah abi na hisbah police are already in some northern states to an extent their.activities already over rides the constitution of the federal republic if Nigeria ,so the guts this guy is spew is from what northerners have turned to north to. A place crawling with islamic fanatics and so volatile to religious violence.

Yes, Sharia works in some Northern States just like we have the Customary Laws here in the Western Part of the Country. Where there is a Clash between the two (Sharia/Constitution or Customary Law/Constitution) the Constitution is held to be superior.

But again, no one guy can give such verdict as the guy in question did. There are laid down procedure for determining such cases in Sharia and not any mob action by some uninformed folks tend to do.
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lukuluku69:

The Problem is, the Nigerian Constitution allows for Sharia Law! The British smuggled it in so that they can have a United Nigeria. And subsequent Constitutional Amendments allowed it. So, you see where the problem lies. If you ask Majority of Muslims in Nigeria, they rather be governed by the Sharia. They believe the Constitution is man made.

So you see where the Problem lies.
The truth is all Muslims would rather be governed by sharia but would also rather have to live in Europe and America. They want the good of both worlds, they are a typical example of wanting to eat your cake and have it. Which is why I find them confusing and hypocritic,when tables turn and the violence is on them ,you will hear them scream human rights at the top of their voices (e.g the new Zealand incident) but when they are the perpetrators ,it is the will of allah.

If this man was the one threatened, he will be the first to be shouting alladululahi , reciting all the gibberish and calling on the police. Mteeeeeew.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:
The truth is all Muslims would rather be governed by sharia but would also rather have to live in Europe and America. They want the good of both world, they are a typical example of wanting to eat your cake and have it. Which is why I find them confusing and hypocritic,when tables turn and the violence is on them ,you will hear them scream human rights at the top of their voices (e.g the new Zealand incident) but when they are the perpetrators ,it is the will of allah.

If this man was the one threatened, he will be the first to be shouting alladululahi , reciting all the gibberish and calling on the police. Mteeeeeew.

You are wrong about that. When Muslims move to other places other than an Islamic States they are obliged to honour the Laws of those Lands and at the same time, bring in some of their own Laws to govern their lives too.

And you don't have to bring in the New Zealand case cos it has no relevance here.

You raised issues and I tried clearing your misgivings. No need for the latter parts of your post.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Alcacer47: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww, wetin concern me, just came to see my crush's pic and unfortunately I was disappointed cry cry cry
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Yes, Sharia works in some Northern States just like we have the Customary Laws here in the Western Part of the Country. Where there is a Clash between the two (Sharia/Constitution or Customary Law/Constitution) the Constitution is held to be superior.

But again, no one guy can give such verdict as the guy in question did. There are laid down procedure for determining such cases in Sharia and not any mob action by some uninformed folks tend to do.
No one give such verdict? ,but people have been tried in sharia by force . As Muslims living in a sharia state ,you are not given the chance to be tried according to the constitution,it is not a matter if choice ,you are forced.

She is lucky she is not in the north and also she is rich. Many people who have no voice have been forced under sharia punishment even tho they would.have prefered to be tried according to the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria but then again we don't hear of these cases because the victims "have no voice".

7 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:
No one give such verdict? ,but people have been tried in sharia by force . As Muslims living in a sharia state ,you are not given the chance to be tried according to the constitution,it is not a matter if choice ,you are forced.

She is lucky she is not in the north and also she is rich. Many people who have no voice have been forced under sharia punishment even tho they would.have prefered to be tried according to the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria but then again we don't hear of these cases because the victims "have no voice".

Your submission is not true. If you are in the North and Muslim, Sharia tries you. The Nigerian Constitution allows for that. Please ask Constitutional Lawyers for clarification.
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You are wrong about that. When Muslims move to other places other than an Islamic States they are obliged to honour the Laws of those Lands and at the same time, bring in some of their own Laws to govern their lives too.

And you don't have to bring in the New Zealand case cos it has no relevance here.

You raised issues and I tried clearing your misgivings. No need for the latter parts of your post.
there is every need for the latter part,as Muslims love to be the ones perpertrating violence.To them that is the will of allah, so people need to know . I am sure this guy calling for someone's head will not find it funny if it was the other way round ,even you that is so comfortable with the fact that conversion from Islam is punishable by death ,I am sure if it was another religion you will have a lot to say about it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
I am a Christian convert abi how dem dey talk am.
I was born a Muslim but got converted early this year.
I repeat again, I accept Jesus as my Lord and Personal saviour.
I am born again.
I am a daughter of the Most High God.
Christ Lives in me
I have the nature of God.
I am a princess
I am God's anointed
I walk in power.
Jesus Lover
Above all I am no longer a slave...
Nobody can kill me for knowing and accepting the way, the truth and the Light!!!

I dedicate my new life in Christ to my mentors Rev David Ogbueli and Pastor Shola Olapade. Thank you Sirs. Thank you for answering the call of God...

Choose whom you will serve this day, As for me and my household pata pata, we will serve the Lord!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:

Yes, if you are Muslim and caught say drinking Beer openly in Kano. After diligent investigation and such was corroborated by 4 Witnessed, you get bastinadoed! That is the way it runs. Islam now go a step further by making sure that Beer is not accessible in that Society so that you won't have to drink it.

Do you get it now?
Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Your submission is not true. If you are in the North and Muslim, Sharia tries you. The Nigerian Constitution allows for that. Please ask Constitutional Lawyers for clarification.
on paper,its all on paper. Who knows one day maybe a brave Nigerian will go under over to bring all this to the awareness of the entire world before I left the country i served in the north so I know.exactly what I am talking about. One thing I know about why this has not come out is threat ,even as a victim the odds of you getting justice before being silenced as a poor northerner is higher so they would rather take their punishment in silence.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by EdiAbali: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
monkautos:
This woman is actually looking for public
sympathy..nothing else

So you see nothing wrong with that Islamist's comment, you still have to blame the woman for reporting the threat from an Islamist

You must be a real descendant of Prophet Muhammad

We know how many people your prophet killed for Islam

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by blindjustice13(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Yes, if you are Muslim and caught say drinking Beer openly in Kano. After diligent investigation and such was corroborated by 4 Witnessed, you get bastinadoed! That is the way it runs. Islam now go a step further by making sure that Beer is not accessible in that Society so that you won't have to drink it.

Do you get it now?
we are saying the same thing. And if you are not a Muslim you will still get denied the right of drinking beer when in fact you are still on the soil of Nigeria . And worse still only the down trodden are really trapped in this sharia ish.

And the fact that no muslim cleric or prominent figure in Islam will tell this guy to "stfu" shows they are all in support .But the most scary part of this is all this instructions were given thousands of years ago yet Muslims still want to hold on to archaic beliefs of the 1800AD . undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity by Lukuluku69(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
blindjustice13:
there is every need , for the latter part,as Muslims love to be the ones perpertrating violence to them that is the will of allah, so people need to know . I am sure this guy calling for someone's head will not find it funny if it was the other way round ,even you that is so comfortable with the fact that conversion from Islam is punishable by death ,I am sure if it was another religion you will have a lot to say about it.

I don't belong to another Religion, so it is not my business to judge the way they treat their Turncoats. I am sure in their Books their must be some form of punishment. If they carry it out or not, it is between them and the God that gave that order and not me.

We carry out what our Book says in a System we call our own. In an Islamic Republic. The Laws are what the Quran prescribes. So, if for example, it is found in the Bible that "Stone people who invite you to worship other gods" and the people that believe that order came from God and refused to carry it out, it is there problem not mine.

Do you get it now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Reciting Surah Al Kahf On Friday / Two Nigerian Women "Dabbing" In Mecca Blasted. See Photo / What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.