Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit (19931 Views)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgement In Appeal By Peter Obi, Labour Party / Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Appeal By Atiku, PDP / PEPC Judgement: Key Points Of Our Appeal, By Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by peeps4u: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
Wakabet15:
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Lalasticlala, see this goat
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by ajebuter(f): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
SteveOfu:
My mum’s Restaurant is open. Please come and eat your sweet Fried Rice, coleslaw, turkey or fish for just N500. Old 35/ New 37 Allen Avenue opposite Heritage Bank Ladipo kuku bustop

God bless your mom's hustle..

I will surely patronise her when l pass through that route...

This is what a decent child does..

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by DerrickzB: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
AfonjaBoston:
Fake news from Onitsha main bridge

Who watched barca and man u game?

Hehe.. Sorry ooo.. Keep crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
garfield1:

So you are praying for a murderous and thuggish governor? Is rivers pdp not sucking blood already? Hypocritical prayers. Apc will still go back to the appeal court and high court to pursue the case.the pp has also dragged the matter to court,one way or the matter wike will fall....
nawa for u senator dave..is delusion or foolishness ur hobby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by chrisxxx(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
RichBoy247:

Atikuchukwu will sue all Igbos in Nigeria and abroad for chopping his money and leading him to bankruptcy.
The difference is clear. Ibos supported Atiku massively. Amaechi gave Tonye false hope and zapped all his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by wingmanII: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
garfield1:

So you are praying for a murderous and thuggish governor? Is rivers pdp not sucking blood already? Hypocritical prayers. Apc will still go back to the appeal court and high court to pursue the case.the pp has also dragged the matter to court,one way or the matter wike will fall....
Always writing rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by garfield1: 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
nawa for u senator dave..is delusion or foolishness ur hobby
Delusion and grand foolishsness is when you mistake me for senatordave.
Your verbal abuse should be targeted to that guy i quoted.he sees apc as a blood sucking party in rivers but hypocritically prays for pdp that actually does the blood sucking.amaechi may be anything but he is not thuggish or murderous as the governor.whatever he has become is as a result of the treatment meted to h during the 2015 polls and the horde of apc members killed.
If you look at the supreme court judgment,it is not exhaustive and is partially advisory.the petitioners according to the court should have started the appeal from the appellate level before getting here.again,the party can still go back to the fhc ph and vacate the barring injunction which is the root cause of the whole exclusion.
I dont think it is morally right for a law court to dabble into pre primaries of a party or prevent parties from holding a parties and unjustly stop parties from contesting elections.let all parties do their primaries and there after,the courts can come in.i believe in a fair and just fight afterall we practice democracy that allows as many parties as possible
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by garfield1: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
wingmanII:

Always writing rubbish.
I dont expect less from a blockheaded fellow.what is bigger than you is bigger than you boy.learn to be tolerant of all shades of opinion.also,learn to ignore without dropping useless and unnecessary comments
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by okpanachipeter: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
CRA at his final political bus stop. All political associates beware.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by Dakad: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
How come Justice Tanko isn't giving judgment in favour of APC. I thought PDP sympathizer said he is going to be APC puppet. I usually weep when Nigerians especially educated youths support politicians blindly. No wonder we are where we are as a nation. It's such a pity

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
garfield1:

Your verbal abuse should be targeted to that guy i quoted.he sees apc as a blood sucking party in rivers but hypocritically prays for pdp that actually does the blood sucking.amaechi may be anything but he is not thuggish or murderous as the governor.whatever he has become is as a result of the treatment meted to h during the 2015 polls and the horde of apc members killed.
If you look at the supreme court judgment,it is not exhaustive and is partially advisory.the petitioners according to the court should have started the appeal from the appellate level before getting here.again,the party can still go back to the fhc ph and vacate the barring injunction which is the root cause of the whole exclusion.
I dont think it is morally right for a law court to dabble into pre primaries of a party or prevent parties from holding a parties and unjustly stop parties from contesting elections.let all parties do their primaries and there after,the courts can come in.i believe in a fair and just fight afterall we practice democracy that allows as many parties as possible
chief tell Rivers apc to prepare for 2023... by putting dier house in order...if de wan continue d shame of going to court good for them...
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
garfield1:

chief tell Rivers apc to prepare for 2023... by putting dier house in order...if de wan continue d shame of going to court good for them...just like zamfara wer apc ll soon be sacked... society move well when citizens adhere to due process and rules
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by NothingDoMe: 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
garfield1:

Oga the appeal court talk came from the PDP lawyer and wasn't a judgment by the acting judge. The case lacks merit. You cannot get the Supreme Court to rule against itself.

You are here talking of morality instead of legality. It is legal for the court to dabble in a party's primaries whether you like it or not.

Events have overtaken the APC primaries. Elections have come and gone. You need to move on Senatordave
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by garfield1: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Oga the appeal court talk came from the PDP lawyer and wasn't a judgment by the acting judge. The case lacks merit. You cannot get the Supreme Court to rule against itself.

You are here talking of morality instead of legality. It is legal for the court to dabble in a party's primaries whether you like it or not.

Events have overtaken the APC primaries. Elections have come and gone. You need to move on Senatordave
Senatordave can move on while i wont.apc will take rivers
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Appeal By Rivers APC For Lack Of Merit by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2019
garfield1:

See this one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outrage As Robbers Stab UNIUYO Student / Sowore: Body Of SANs Knocks Nigerian Government, Demands Investigation Into Cour / Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.