Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Webmasters I Need Your Advice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters I Need Your Advice (809 Views)

Webmasters,i Need Your Help !!! / Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense / Webmasters I Need Your Honest Review On My News Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters I Need Your Advice by CsRockefeller(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
I have decided to learn web design as means to learning programming in the future.

I'm stuck right now, I guess in web design it's all about html and css right?

So, does it pay to learn it at NIIT for 170k or Albanian for 40k.

Pls I need your suggestions.
Thank you.
Re: Webmasters I Need Your Advice by puredigital(f): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
CsRockefeller:
I have decided to learn web design as means to learning programming in the future.

I'm stuck right now, I guess in web design it's all about html and css right?

So, does it pay to learn it at NIIT for 170k or Albanian for 40k.

Pls I need your suggestions.
Thank you.
Yes, HTML, CSS and Javascript. Check my signature, I will teach you for 20k
Re: Webmasters I Need Your Advice by Nonsoven(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
To be sincere with you, paying that huge amount in NIT may be a waste of money and time...except you just want to brag about the certificate in the future. I'm saying this because I am a product of NIT, which I know my level in web development today was my efforts in the past during my stay there. I had to work hard myself... extremely hard that i started regretting the huge amount i paid for the course. So in the end you'll find out need more of one-to-one practical knowledge of this.
You can pay for NIT if you need the so called certificate
You can pay to the other guys if you also need a paper
you can meet me if you are in lagos for an indept training css,html,JS, wordpress... I've been on this for a long time
whatsapp or call 07017451678

1 Like

Re: Webmasters I Need Your Advice by ohnaigee(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Hello bro @csrockefeller

I just sent u a mail. Do respond ASAP. I,m on the same learning path like you. Don't pay anyone a dime or waste ur money.
Re: Webmasters I Need Your Advice by CsRockefeller(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2019
ohnaigee:
Hello bro @csrockefeller

I just sent u a mail. Do respond ASAP. I,m on the same learning path like you. Don't pay anyone a dime or waste ur money.

Replied.
Re: Webmasters I Need Your Advice by emmalexdboy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
I offer one on one training, get in touch on whatsapp: 08039185233
Re: Webmasters I Need Your Advice by Kamxin(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2019
Contact us @ weblink technologies and start on a sound footing

Whatsapp 08027886496

(1) (Reply)

My Youtube Video Diplays Banner Instead Of Video / Wi-fi Hacking With Your Android Phone Just 1 Minute(free Course Don’t Sell It!) / My Adsense Was Suspended With $155 Balance.but Yet To Be Lifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.