Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos (77540 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
greggng:

Infact I love you guys ...the creative ones....you never know how my bp went down after watching it....I owe you guys alot...God bless u guys
God bless you too
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
RoyalBlu:

Who hack your account o bros. shocked
It's just a meme bro

1 Like

Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by winterfell007(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
midnighter:
He's actually still handsome despite the fact that hes overweight

I like his teeth cheesy

They said I look like Rochas, is that true?
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by Burgerlomo: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
daddytime:

Hahahhha. ....abeg una still get membership forms?

Yep of course and our membership form is free so, biko contact our national chairman for more details grin
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by lereinter(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
LuciferMoral:
Unfortunately, his belly will not allow his preeq do anything even if he tries it.

The lady's husband / boyfriend has nothing to be afraid of.

Pot bellied guys are of no threat to me because they are usually wimps in bed.

*spits angry

what of doggie
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
grin grin grin
Epic hilarious moments.
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by PapaAdanna: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
I hate this man with all the fibres in my body

In other words, I gat no reserve hate for any other human
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
He should take it easy o.
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Him go fok the babe for sure
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by pazienza(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
donbachi:
broke guys with six packs impresses their women on bed,while rich dude with big belle will always have ur women impress them on bed.ur women does to them what they cant do to you

There are many rich and fit guys out there.

Truncal obesity (pot belly) is a health risk. Better hit gym and get fit.

2 Likes

Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:44am On Apr 12, 2019
LuciferMoral:
Unfortunately, his belly will not allow his preeq do anything even if he tries it.

The lady's husband / boyfriend has nothing to be afraid of.

Pot bellied guys are of no threat to me because they are usually wimps in bed.

*spits angry

Under some belly ... Na Cat Caterpillar Dey there !
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by midnighter(f): 5:14am On Apr 12, 2019
winterfell007:
They said I look like Rochas, is that true?

Lol, a little!

you have to become the governor first so that we can make a comparison with less variables grin
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by RoyalBlu(f): 6:07am On Apr 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
It's just a meme bro

If you say so bros.

I'm a woman tho wink
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by awoluyi(m): 6:13am On Apr 12, 2019
My peeple, my peeple! Well done.
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by mukthar2000(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2019
Idiot, that is why u are not giving retuning ticket.

Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by donbachi(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2019
pazienza:

There are many rich and fit guys out there.

Truncal obesity (pot belly) is a health risk. Better hit gym and get fit.
did you see my pic there?
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by XTHRONE(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2019
sacajawea:

You are Bigger Than this Now

Don't take it too serious, we all having fun, nothing there to be bigger than. By the way Okorowhatever is a funny man.
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by RealAdewole(m): 12:54am On Apr 13, 2019
luvmijeje:
Men!!!!! Most of you lack discipline. See the way he is just shinning his teeth. He can't even do it codedly.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will love you rush rush, I no dey do jeje again
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by Timtol(m): 3:45am On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by alezzy13: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2019
DAramis:
Check the woman's left thumb finger, what you see shows the game she is into.

What does it mean?
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by DAramis: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
alezzy13:

What does it mean?
I don't know bro but someone made a comment about it below me. Have heard of it before. It is just like wearing anklets.
Re: Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos by sacajawea: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
XTHRONE:

Don't take it too serious, we all having fun, nothing there to be bigger than. By the way Okorowhatever is a funny man.
I was Also Playing Around too wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.