Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Learn How To Make Beautiful Paper Cake Dummies - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Make Beautiful Paper Cake Dummies (834 Views)

Paper Bags/ Custom Boxes/ Product Packaging/ Food Packaging in Nigeria / Raw Roll Up Paper, Rizla, Crusher Distributor's Wanted Urgently . / Small Paper Bags (A5 Size) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Beautiful Paper Cake Dummies by Blessedblae(f): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hello bakers
How do you showcase your cake skills especially in your business place.

Starting out with little or no cake photo collections is not easy. Your customers will just be family and friends who can believe in you. How much can that make you? Discouraging right? YES I know because I was there.

If you can afford a Styrofoam dummy, how often do you have to change melting fondant and replacing it? How economical is that?

I Present to you my beautiful Paper cake dummies that is economical, affordable and long lasting.

Yes!! Your photo collections is covered.
Your creativity is represented.

Join my online training and say bye bye to Styrofoam dummy.
Date: Today 11th April 2019
Time: 7pm

Chat me up with this number to be added

Re: Learn How To Make Beautiful Paper Cake Dummies by bless1(m): 1:17am On Apr 12, 2019
Blessedblae:
Hello bakers
How do you showcase your cake skills especially in your business place.

Starting out with little or no cake photo collections is not easy. Your customers will just be family and friends who can believe in you. How much can that make you? Discouraging right? YES I know because I was there.

If you can afford a Styrofoam dummy, how often do you have to change melting fondant and replacing it? How economical is that?

I Present to you my beautiful Paper cake dummies that is economical, affordable and long lasting.

Yes!! Your photo collections is covered.
Your creativity is represented.

Join my online training and say bye bye to Styrofoam dummy.
Date: Today 11th April 2019
Time: 7pm

Chat me up with this number to be added

Try amaslink.com you can sell your product there, it not only limited to nigeria, you can sell all your product around the world. Try it today and thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Summer Specials / Never Want To Smoke Again [call 08024705141] / Actual Ccna Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.