Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind (1069 Views)

10 Wealth Secrets Of Aliko Dangote: A Must Read. / Join The Millionaire's Club Forever / Frugal Habits Of The Millionaire Next Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind by LiquidMind(m): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2007
From The Desk of Mr Liquid

Money is a result. Wealth is a result. Health is a result. Illness is a result. They all come from your mental blueprint. It’s a blueprint that was created long ago in childhood and it’s embedded deep in our subconscious minds. We were programmed from an early age.

But we can re-program ourselves and change the results in our lives by following four key elements of change: awareness, understanding, disassociation and reconditioning.

So in the months ahead, we’ll use these four elements of change to transform your money blueprint.

Last month, I gave you Action Steps to change your Verbal Programming. This month, I’m giving you Action Steps to change the conditioning you received as a result of Modeling. And next month, I’ll give you Action Steps to change the conditioning you received as a result of Specific Incidents that happened in your life.

These Action Steps will help reprogram your mind to think the way rich people think. Instead of the way poor and middle class people think. You’re well on your way to having a millionaire’s mental blueprint!

Let’s start with Millionaire Mind Action Step #2:

Modeling
You’ve heard the _expression “Monkey see, monkey do.” That’s an important way we learn – by watching our parents or guardians.

If they worked hard, but were always poor, in all likelihood we’ll wind up hard working and broke. If they kept going through financial upswings and downturns, we’ll keep experiencing
“feast or famine.”

The point is, we tend to be identical to one or a combination of our parents in the arena of money.

These four actions can break the hold your parents’ modeled behavior has on your financial life. Using them, you can liberate yourself from their influence and change your financial life forever.

Action #1 - Awareness:
Consider the ways of being and habits each of your parents had around money and wealth.
Write down how you may be identical or opposite to either of them.

Action #2 - Understanding:
Write down how you believe these statements have affected your financial life so far.

Action #3 - Disassociation:
Can you see this way of being is only what you learned and isn’t you? Can you see you have a choice in the present moment to be different?

Action #4 - Declaration:
Put your hand over your heart and say… “What I modeled around money was their way.
I choose my way.”

Touch your head and say… “I have a millionaire mind!”

Good job. Now practice this principle over the next 30 days and watch your mind, thoughts and financial life transform.

I’ll be sending you another Action Step reminder in 30 days.

For your freedom,
Re: Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind by deejay1(m): 12:30am On Apr 30, 2007
good post Mr liquid
Re: Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind by HarvEkerTeam: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hello,
Can you please either identify that the author of that material is T. Harv Eker, or else remove the post. You are quoting a piece of his book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card? / Get Office Space For N500. / What Can I Do To Get Out Of Debt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.