Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo (28996 Views)

Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) / Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia / Lagos Housewife’s Second Boyfriend Dies Mysteriously (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
Report has it that a mother of three children, simply known as Toyin died mysteriously this morning in Akure, Ondo state capital - in a suspected case of money ritual.

According to an eyewitness, two local pots and some fetish items were found beside her where she died inside her room located at Tipper's garage, Isikan area of Akure.

The mysterious death was said to have caused panic among the residents who trooped into the house to catch a glimpse of the dead woman.

The police has evacuated the corpse as at the time of filing this report and investigation into the matter reportedly underway.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/money-ritual-mother-of-3-children-died-mysteriously-in-akure.html

1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by GOFRONT(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
sad

I hope her husband is not a politician?....If 'No'....Good. If 'Yes'...Wahala dey..
Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by tungamaje: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Maybe those fetish items were placed beside her corpse to deceive people. The police should conduct proper investigation. I suspect murder

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by BlackfireX: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
Na dem....

Afonja wetin na

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by Kendumazy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Mheen
Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by Realist5: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ondo and mysterious death are like Eba and Okro soup

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by Kennitrust(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
The air that I breathe is not given by mistake

God has given me the life nobody can take

If I fail to praise my God, that's a very big mistake.

8 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by ikombe: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
If i catch death for mainland walahi i go beat am undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
Haba...death but y?
Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by Patrioticman007(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
The spiritual street fighting........ APC vs PDP flying committee
Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by Majornuggets(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
NAwa oo .
Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by Englishgold: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Only God knows the cause. I don't talk what I don't know. Meanwhile,,

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by jamezman(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Afonga enterprise....
Money rituals and skull miningcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by Baawaa(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
According to an eyewitness, two local pots and some fetish items were found beside her where she died inside her room located at Tipper's garage, Isikan area of Akure.
What can we call this
Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by whiteafrique: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
Owambe and JuJu are like 5 & 6 na their birth right..
Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Majornuggets:
Any kind hearted person in the house, I’m so hungry right now I haven’t eaten since last night . Im not lazy things just got complicated which is beyond me ... I honestly need a little boost .
Baba go find garri drink jare, you think say na everybody dey eat wetin him want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by RexTramadol1: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
ikombe:
If i catch death for mainland walahi i go beat am undecided

Unfortunately, na island hin dey stay
Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
Issorite
Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by ofiko123(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sad.. RIP to the dead..
Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by newproject(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
So bad
Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by fk001(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
Valar Morghulis
Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by Chinashopping84: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
rip
Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by CaptainG00D: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Rip,
Yoruba juju
Re: Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo by Zuorom: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
Picture of the fetish pots or adonbilivit sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Stabs Neighbour With A Dagger Over Boyfriend / Woman Assaults Police Officer In Lagos, Police PRO Reacts / Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.