Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

"i Am Coming!" Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus! Please Read And Share ( Conti - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "i Am Coming!" Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus! Please Read And Share ( Conti (1986 Views)

Do You Know Sis. Sabrina & Susan? I Am Coming/volunteer Help / "i Am Coming!" Part Xvii (sabrina Of Belgium And Susan Of The U.s.) / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"i Am Coming!" Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus! Please Read And Share ( Conti by Yefet(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2010
<span style="text-decoration: underline; ">Words given to Sabrina:</span>

<span style="text-decoration: underline; ">Tuesday 7th of September,</span>

I was already touched greatly in the morning, so I knew the Lord would speak to me in a special way.

In the afternoon, I was reading in a book where the Lord has said to a person that first the rapture would happen and then the 7 years of tribulation.

I was like, Lord how is this possible, because You told me the last year (2010) that we are already in the tribulation?

The Lord's answer: "The rapture is delayed. Trust on the hearing of My Voice. The intention was that I came for My bride just prior to the 7 years of tribulation. But My Father has decided otherwise. The rapture is delayed for a short time."

Letter from God received on Tuesday 7th September 2010:

For Susan & me: (The Lord was talking in plural form, so when He says 'You', He means you & me)

"Write it down, My daughter. You are not crazy, you hear My Voice and I have given you Susan as support. Encourage eachother in these days with My words. Let nothing distract you, you both hear My Voice. I shall use you as a mighty duo in My Hands. Much I shall reveil to you. Only listen to the hearing of My Voice and don't let yourselves be distracted by nothing. Don't worry about a thing or human. Only act out of My love, if you stay in My Word & words & believe, you are walking in My love.

Don't let nothing distract you, do everything that I tell you. I have searched & I have found, My chosen people in these last days. Please obey at the hearing of My Voice. People do not realize how late it is.

My Father longs to give the sign, all eyes are fixed on Him. Keep your eyes only fixed on Me, don't look at the left, n'or the right, look at Me, I am Jesus, your leading man to life, the only leading man to life. Trust My daughter, trust. I have prepared you for this. Don't look at the earthly circumstances. Keep your eyes only fixed on Me & let yourself be led by My Spirit. He is the one who speaks. You hear His Voice, My Words. Me & My Spirit are one, we are a team & we want to help you both in this time.

Stay close to My Spirit, He is the most precious gift you own. If you don't have My Spirit, you also cannot have Me. Me & My Spirit are one. Be also you one with Us. Yes, I speak to both of you. Trust on the hearing of My Voice. Don't doubt! I have searched & I have found, My choosen people in these last days. I am telling you, this is the last hour. This is for both of you. Be strong & courageous. Everything comes soon to an end. I love your both heart, keep setting it apart for Me. It belongs to Me. You belong to Me. This is Jesus."

Me: Concerning rapture 2010, what if the Father delayes it again?

The Lord: "So be it! My daughter. My Father has all might & power. Everything lies into the Hands of My Father. Don't worry about the day, n'or the hour. The rapture is planned for this year 2010. But the grace of My Father is big. But there comes a day and an hour. There comes a day and an hour. Do both not worry about this fact."

Later the Lord said: "Write it down My daughter. The rapture will happen before the great tribulation, this is in My Word and it stands firm. I have all time under My control. I am God, I know what I am doing."

<span style="text-decoration: underline; ">Letter 8 Sept. 2010</span>

Listen to the speaking of my voice. The days are getting darker. Soon all will be dark. The people need to see what is coming and hear My voice. We are getting close to the end of this age. All is growing dark. These will be hard times for those left. My love will sustain them, but it will be hard for them. All will be dark very soon.

Each day will be added upon another. The dominoes are falling—everyday will be worse than the previous. Headlines will continue to grow darker. Men’s hearts will fail them. Tribulation has begun.

Write it down. Today we are much nearer to the end than a week ago—each day we draw closer—it is coming. I am coming. Life here is closing down. The people are leaving soon. It will come. It will come fast. The end is near.

(Me) I had been asking if I am to release these words to the genl. Public/email lists:

Write it down. You have My permission to put those words out. Now is the time. Do not delay. Time is short. Lives are at stake. We are nearing the end. All is getting dark. A perverse nation is forming—the one world government.

Write it down.

Warn the people. Time is short. Darkness will prevail for a brief time in history and then I will come with My saints to destroy the enemy and all he stands for—for a time a time and a half. Anyone who wants to escape this madness needs to turn right now to ME, your Savior. There is no other way to the Father, but through Me. Don’t be deceived. There is no other way. I am the Way, the Truth, the Life.

Deceptions are running amuck. The people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. They follow deception. The devil prowls like a lion looking for who he can destroy. Choose life, not death. You have a brief time left to choose. Choose ME and find freedom…freedom to fly to safety among my loved ones to peace and love everlasting, divine love, pure love.

The people need to act now—turn before it is too late without ME. They will be lost and there will be no escape from hell. I can keep them from this destiny…destiny to destruction. My way is peace, wholeness, forgiveness, truth, love. My way is righteous. With my right hand I guide, guard, protect. I am a loving God. But to reject ME is death, eternal demise, eternal loss. There is no turning back once you have made this choice.

Don’t be deceived by the world—the world is corrupt. It is an enmity to ME. I will spit it out and all it stands for. Time is short. Choose life or death. I am life. Choose ME, choose beauty, choose love, choose well.

<span style="text-decoration: underline; ">Letter 9 Sept. 11, 2010</span>

Write it down My love. You are My love. You are faithful and loyal. I know all. I am with you. I will never forsake you. Your love is true. But you need to listen to what I have to say. These are My words. Write them down.

I am coming soon. All is ready for ME to come. The time is drawing near. It is closing in. We will fly away soon. All is prepared. Life here is drawing to a close. The peace on earth will be lifted and exchanged for darkness—it will be utter darkness. Souls will cry out for relief. They would not follow ME when I gave them a chance. Over and over I have tried to warn them. They refuse to listen. Their worldly pursuits were more important to them. You can’t have ME and the world both. My love will never compare to this world. Their choice is a sad choice. (I think HE means that they choose the world over HIM)

They need to run quickly to ME now, while there is time left. Soon this door will shut and all will go black. I am making my pleas through my humble servants—

I am warning through disasters—I am putting up all the signs—and yet people will still not believe. What must I do to get through to them?

They are making their choices now. I cannot help if there will be regret later—I have given them ample opportunity to choose. The choice is theirs to make. I cannot plead forever. My Kingdom is coming and I am ready—ready to assume my role as King of kings and Lord of lords over all. This is my destiny to be fulfilled.

Time is short. I will take back My Kingdom—the people have a choice to make. My promises will be fulfilled—all will come to pass as it is in My Word. My promises are being fulfilled right now—I am true to My Word. The clock is ticking. The people must get ready—the evil nation is forming, while they stand idly by.

Allow me to rescue them or be swept away in the flood of what is coming. Please church wake up! This is the final hour. Why are you so sleepy?

The people are not being warned. Read My Word. There is nothing happening that has not been foretold. I am coming soon and it will either be a great moment or the worst moment. Choose what moment you want to live in—with ME in My Kingdom or with the enemy in his eternal kingdom. The lines are being drawn. You must decide. Love or hate—My ways are simple—surrender to ME or be left behind to face destruction. I love My children—but they must choose. I gave Myself for them—I ask no less of them.

<span style="text-decoration: underline; ">Our personal background info:</span>

Hello. My name is Sabrina. Let me introduce myself a bit. I became a christian in 1992.

God has done a huge job in me concerning emotional recovery. It has been an intense, difficult, painful and long journey, but it has led to an intense wonderful intimate friendship with God. God has been my perfect counselor. He has treated me with His tender care, wisdom and especially a lot of patience.

God's heart's desire was and is intimacy with His children and this also became my heart's desire. I learned to hunger and thirst for everything from Him. I learned to worship Him in all my circumstances, no matter how I felt.

I learned to have a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and I discovered that it was He who spoke to me in my mind. I created a deep respect for Him and invited Him every day in my prayers to fill and lead me completely. I did everything not to hurt Him.

One day in 2006 God started talking to me about His soon coming. The Lord has also told me that the fact I always hear His Voice, is His gift of grace for me. Later I understood that this gift would also be used in the prophetic and encouraging field for other people. But the principal of this gift was, that He would use me in this end-time to speak about His soon coming.

In April 2008 God told me it was important to spend much time with Him. This desire grew also in my heart more and more and the Lord said to me that this was also His desire and His H. Spirit’s.From then on I put a number of specific days for Him separately during the week. I filled these days with prayer, Bible reading, reading books, listening to good Bible study’s on the internet, worship, etc , but it also happened that the H. Spirit urged me to go to evangelize to someone.

Heaven is too real for me, time too short and the exhortations of the Lord too strong for something else to do.

On January 6 2010, I had a prophetic rapture dream. Though I was engaged much in these matters, I had not received many rapture dreams. This was my second. The Lord explained that His Coming will be sudden, with great power, followed by immediate panic and chaos.

On May 25 2010, God gave me an important dream of the bride. The explanation was this: "It is important for my Bride to prepare herself. Behold, I come quickly and then there will be no more time to make up. My Bride must prepare now. Be ready! I am ready. "God spoke in a serious tone!

On July 9 2010, God gave me an encouraging word. Here is an excerpt from the letter: ‘My dear daughter, write it down. Know that everything here is as good as ready. There is nothing stopping Me to come for My bride. Everything is ready. The table for the eternal marriage stands ready. The angels are on post. Everyone is rejoiced & enthusiast! Oh what a joy it will be when I come for My bride! I want you to encourage each other with these words. It is only the grace of My Father who holds the sound of the trumpet. Millions of people are still lost.‘

In all those years, I have received many confirmations whenever the Holy Spirit talked to me, through the bible, books or other people's testimony/preaching/teaching's. My only goal is to be completely obdient to Him. My days are completely for Him, as I don't go to work. I keep praying for everyone I witness too, take daily communion, just spent all my time for & with the Lord. Thank you for taking the time to read all this, so you know my walk with Him is serious. May the Lord bless you all!

Sabrina De Muynck

jan.sabrina@pandora.be

You can find more information out about me (Susan Davis) and my relationship with the LORD by checking out the following websites:

http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/

http://end-times-prophecy.com/

http://sites.advancedministry.com/lovethewhirlwind

And my email is

lovethewhirlwind@sbcglobal.net

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am very serious about these warnings from the LORD and these testimonies so I wanted to include the following Bible verses that talk about those who speak falsely for the LORD—this is to let you know that we take this very seriously and we understand the gravity of these messages. We know how the LORD feels about people who speak on HIS behalf falsely and I wanted to point out that these messages are not contrived or made up and attributed to GOD falsely. These are very serious messages from the LORD and not to be taken lightly—so here are the verses that we have read and we confirm that we understand and know them well:

Matthew 7:15-20: A Tree and Its Fruit 15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Matthew 24:24: 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

1 John 4:1-3: Test the Spirits

1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Jeremiah 14-16: 14 Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds. 15 Therefore, this is what the LORD says about the prophets who are prophesying in my name: I did not send them, yet they are saying, 'No sword or famine will touch this land.' Those same prophets will perish by sword and famine. 16 And the people they are prophesying to will be thrown out into the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and sword. There will be no one to bury them or their wives, their sons or their daughters. I will pour out on them the calamity they deserve.

Jeremiah 23:16: 16 This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

(Repost from I am rapture ready)

<Photo 1>

(1) (Reply)

What Are Differences Between Islam And Catholicism? / God Does Not Forgive: A Challenge To All Christians / Where Did Morality Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.