Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi (32875 Views)

Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game / Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by LesbianBoy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
This one obviously has beef with CR7

I laugh when people say CR7 and always wants to be the one to score. But the stats are saying a different thing entirely. He has over 100 assists for Real Madrid playing with an otuoshi like benzema. Imagine!

5 Likes

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by femi4: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
AdaNri1:
Let Ronaldo be selfish, narcissistic and vain. We still like him.
This is not Telemundo
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by barinedan(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
That is not far from the truth. Even if Ronaldo is in a tight corner instead of him passing the ball to his teammate who is in a good position to score, he will rather shoot the ball away.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by LesbianBoy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
edo3:
Am not a football analyst,, but when u see d two,, u can deduce for urself that one is trying everything possible to outshine one while the other don't care,, but allows things to flow naturally..

Messing is d real G.O.A.T

Yes that is why when Barcelona is leading a team 5 - 0 he would still be on the field. If he was not competing with Ronaldo the coaches would have been taking him off in games like that

2 Likes

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by Popmaster2019(f): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Judgement
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by Snazzynho(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
AdaNri1:
Let Ronaldo be selfish, narcissistic and vain. We still like him.

Gbam!!!
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by Amalekki: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
LIONEL MESSI, La Liga's Greatest Ever!!! No contest!
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by seaboyzen: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
LIKE FOR MESSI, SHARE FOR RONALDO.....LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL
you can't get draw
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by Mariangeles(f): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
It is no news that Ronaldo is self-centered, he doesn't even care or try to pretend about it .

If he's like that in football alone, then there's nothing wrong with that.
If he's that way in general, then there's a huge problem .

3 Likes

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by yemex04(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
grin
BOOOMNAIJA:
LIKE FOR MESSI, SHARE FOR RONALDO.....LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

And it's settled here

1 Like

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by Ewedegubbler: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ronaldo the assistant Goat...
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by Majornuggets(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
angry
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by Gkemz: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
He's absolutely correct about his assertion. The both players are stars at their own ways but Messi is a team player while CR7 wants to be celebrated alone.
When it comes to team game, i give it to messi but when it comes to lone game, i give it to CR7

Majornuggets:
Any kind hearted nairalander in the house, I’m so hungry and down right now I haven’t eaten since last night . Im not lazy things just got complicated which is beyond me ... I honestly need a little boost.. 6016061922 fidelity bank thanks in advance

You better be useful for yourself and stop faking beggar. Go and for hustle money if you want money. Lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by KendrickAyomide: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
badmrkt:
Okay. as TOP FAN i'd say you are drunk sir...Messi belongs to Laliga, while CR7 belongs everywhere...
you are really stupidd to bring this top fan matter to Nairaland
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by Xkalaban(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Anyone with a Brain already Knows about this..... But as usual Juvemadridiots would say its a lie.......

Lol grin @JuveMadridiots. Arguing with them is like arguing with a mule.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by babakb: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
Some people are scared that Cr7 is on the verge of winning another UCL with Juve, They vowed that Cr7 would flop at Juve but they have been proven wrong again.

4 Likes

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by cotzywitzy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hatred everywhere for this guy... when Messi was dribbling 6-7 players that wasn’t selfishness but creativity.
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
another useless thoughts a man who has the highest assist in champions league over Messi is selfish...this guy need brain cleansing nonsense
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by Goalnaldo(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
On behalf of my fellow Barcelona supporters, I apologise for all the Hypocratic life we have been living..we know before now that Ronaldo is far better than Messi as proven by his success in Portugal, England and Spain yet we keep supporting this midget.
As from today we will recognize Ronaldo as the greatest player of all time because he deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by cr7lomo: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This one obviously has beef with CR7

I laugh when people say CR7 and always wants to be the one to score. But the stats are saying a different thing entirely. He has over 100 assists for Real Madrid playing with an otuoshi like benzema. Imagine!

He also has the highest assist in the history of the champions league

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by babakb: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
cr7lomo:

He also has the highest assist in the history of the champions league

He has the highest assists in Madrid history, Portugal NT history and 2nd highest assists in Laliga history.

I guess his critics will call all that Tap assists � � � � � � �

1 Like

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
It is no news that Ronaldo is self-centered, he doesn't even care or try to pretend about it .

If he's like that in football alone, then there's nothing wrong with that.
If he's that way in general, then there's a huge problem .

Well he is a regular blood donor and very charitable
It takes some degree of selflessness to do these, no?
Actually search YouTube videos of CR7’s kind acts

1 Like

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by Mariangeles(f): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
merahki:

Well he is a regular blood donor and very charitable
It takes some degree of selflessness to do these, no?
Actually search YouTube videos of CR7’s kind acts
Exactly!
But the world won't see that...they just love to hate him or is it hate to love him sef ?

1 Like

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by mchiler(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by bolajjjjjj247(m): 2:57am On Apr 12, 2019
Messi grew up in a barca academy were the ethos of the game is team work,team play before individual brilliance. Ronaldo on the other hand never had such football foundation and was more of an Individual talent he started learning to rely on his team mates at united and further developed his understanding of team play at madrid but old habits die hard but u cant take nothing away from him his definitely one of the greatest players of all time.

1 Like

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by badmrkt(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
you are really stupidd to bring this top fan matter to Nairaland
you are welcome sir...i know you'd expect me to reply you in the same manner...bro, i can't be you. have a nice day
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by sssoulw(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2019
great at penalties, heading and tappings abi
LiveByNight:
Who cares what this one thinks ?

Ronaldo is still the greatest soccer player to walk this Earth

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by hollakiub: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2019
So if Ron belongs everywhere, Zlatan belongs where o, shameless cr7fanboys

Parading everywhere doesn't guarantee greatness though in cr7's case, he's great but behind Leo anytime anyday
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by socrates2(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2019
man, selfishness has it own cause for existence. Both players are selfish, thereby able to outshine the rest. And mind you, ''if you have become the best player in the world, you would have to be selfish like messi and ronaldo'' said eden hazard.
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by Kyllahmc(m): 3:08am On Apr 13, 2019
edo3:
Am not a football analyst,, but when u see d two,, u can deduce for urself that one is trying everything possible to outshine one while the other don't care,, but allows things to flow naturally..

Messi is d real G.O.A.T
you said it all... You can't compare pure talent to sweat.

1 Like

Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by Kyllahmc(m): 3:11am On Apr 13, 2019
badmrkt:
Okay. as TOP FAN i'd say you are drunk sir...Messi belongs to Laliga, while CR7 belongs everywhere...
That's loyalty... Cr7 leaves a club when he feels the ship is about to sink or not getting enough sail.... but not Messi, she stays at Barca no matter the situation and weather.
Only a hater will say CR7 is better than Messi, i don't hate Ronaldo he's an excellent player and very hardworking... But you can't compare sweat and pure talent.
Re: Martin Edwards Ronaldo More Selfish Than Messi by sssoulw(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
The bitter truth is dat, Ronaldo is just a fortuned player
Joesno:
Selfishness Has made Ronaldo who he is today, 5ballon dor nr be moi moi o!
pls I need selfishness if I would be successful as Ronaldo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Star Harvey Elliott Suffers Horrible Injury In Leeds Match (Photos) / Peter Etebo Calls His Son "Little Ronaldo" / Ronaldo Bows Out Of Euro 2020 After Belgium Defeated Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.