Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Advise On How To Make Ads With A Facebook Page With 11k Likes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise On How To Make Ads With A Facebook Page With 11k Likes (496 Views)

Creating Video Ads With Smartphone, A Means To Level Up Your Income In 2020 / How To Run Targeted Facebook Ads With Autland Sofware / How To Make Money Sharing Ads With Winthrills Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On How To Make Ads With A Facebook Page With 11k Likes by kinzation(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hello my ogas them here I hail
please I need your honest advice on how to make ads with a Facebook page I have been managing with 11k likes
Re: Advise On How To Make Ads With A Facebook Page With 11k Likes by Kangol99(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
download my free ebook here www.johntaiwo.com/getfreeebook or whatsapp me via http:///2348137764457 to guide you through for FREE.
Re: Advise On How To Make Ads With A Facebook Page With 11k Likes by kinzation(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
Kangol99:
download my free ebook here www.johntaiwo.com/getfreeebook or whatsapp me via http:///2348137764457 to guide you through for FREE.
wasn't able to download..
Re: Advise On How To Make Ads With A Facebook Page With 11k Likes by undisputed12(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
kinzation:
Hello my ogas them here I hail
please I need your honest advice on how to make ads with a Facebook page I have been managing with 11k likes
Do you have a business you want to promote?
Let's talk on WhatsApp
Check my signature for my number
Re: Advise On How To Make Ads With A Facebook Page With 11k Likes by kinzation(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
undisputed12:
Do you have a business you want to promote? Let's talk on WhatsApp Check my signature for my number
no bruh but I just want to know how to run ads with it
Re: Advise On How To Make Ads With A Facebook Page With 11k Likes by blaze2cool(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2019
Bro facebook likes depends on your money and your area of target.

Let your page be informative and impacting, that way people will get interest.

What is your page all about?
Re: Advise On How To Make Ads With A Facebook Page With 11k Likes by undisputed12(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2019
kinzation:
no bruh
but I just want to know how to run ads with it
Chat me up then
Re: Advise On How To Make Ads With A Facebook Page With 11k Likes by kinzation(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2019
blaze2cool:
Bro facebook likes depends on your money and your area of target.

Let your page be informative and impacting, that way people will get interest.

What is your page all about?
I just create it with the name of a nollywood actor
and any picture of the actor I post or updates I have average of 300-600 likes and 2k people reaching the post

(1) (Reply)

Most Important Differences Between Intercity And Intracity Relocation / Removed / Importers And Exporters, Business Owners, Car owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.