Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) (40099 Views)

Sanwo-olu Inspects Senate Building Under Construction For LASUTECH (Pictures) / Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library / Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by elmessi(m): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2019
Silent progress. Nice
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by h20water(m): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2019
Wondering what it will look like 10 years from today.
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2019
"Nigeria is like a vehicle. While you are fixing the brain box, someone has removed the tyres.
After fixing the tyres, you discover that the brake system has been damaged. When done fixing the brain box, you find out that the battery had been stolen.
Done with those and about to start the engine, you realise that the starter is faulty. You fix the starter, you discover that the plugs are gone.
When done with all these fixes with relief and excitement, and finally about to move at dusk in order to leave the dangerous spot, you then realise that the headlight bulbs are dead too. While trying to figure that out, it begins to rain. Unfortunately, the wipers are old and unable to wipe the rain water cascade on the windscreen. For safety, you decide to park the car and sit out until the ebbing of the downpour, and as you attempt to roll up the windows, it is discovered the power controls aren't working.
That's the frustration one can sometimes face while trying to fix anything in Nigeria."
This is an accurate and superb description of Nigeria.
The leadership is bad and the followership is Super bad!
Those stalling repairs are the passengers going to various desired destination on same route.
Rather than assist, the passengers now divide themselves into saboteurs and accomplices.
A group will be stealing other things as one is fixed while the others will be wailing why is it taking that long to fix a broken down vehicle.
Strange people with strange thinking pattern, that had entrenched miserable mindsets."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by kelvinquincy(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2019
Last last...boko haram go bomb am
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by denthemen(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2019
Unimaid is my alma mater and one thing I can say is that there is constant progress going on. A lot of people do not know about the development going on but rather focus on the activities of Boko Haram. And for everyones information, people are still attending the university

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by chally100(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2019
fran6co:
People still de school there
amongst the best in northern Nigeria
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by chally100(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2019
Almost similar to what we have in Atbu bauchi
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by Maj196(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2019
Boko Haram will not like this news grin
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by chichigal(f): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2019
u sounds funny but u know wat? people still school there and are doing better than wat u think. proudly [color=#990000[b]]UNIMAIDITE[/b][/color]
Coolbadguy:

Nice one but let me ask, how them want take sit down without fear for that building before you know bum, see race. i wonder if people still dey go school for that zone.
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by Hexilon: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2019
iammo:
Just What North needs, if an uneducated almajiri village boy can make IEDs, Land mine and suicide bomb vest, just imagine the limitless potential of such young mind if properly educated
I can imagine.. cheesy

Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by bamasite(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2019
Na waa....for boko boys?
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by chichigal(f): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2019
your statistics is wrong my dear. only if u know the number of student been denied admission every year due to over application
Jerryembassy91:
University with the fewest students in Nigeria courtesy Boko haram....God help them

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by iammo(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Hexilon:

I can imagine.. cheesy

grin grin grin

I mean he can become a medical researcher and not a nuclear scientist. Na wa for you ooo
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by Redeakaa(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2019
i just hope it is bomb prove....if not i give am 2days......as nigerians i blv we knw wat 2days means
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by chichigal(f): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2019
there lecture halls might not be d best but believe me there are OK
lazinny:
Hope the lecture halls are this impressive too.

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by Chartey(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Unimaid, the best university in the north after unijos....ABU Zaria is nothing compared to these two...but boko haram activities in the state has put fear in the minds of jambites and people living in the southern region...
Calm down.
ABU is above these squabbles.
We focus on more important things like winning international competitions which we've been doing.

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by gladisa7: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2019
senate building that they were supposed to name after Boko Haram.
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by chichigal(f): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2019
even at that, the number of southerners trooping down here (maid) every sessions are unbelievable
Lovelyn451:
Unimaid, the best university in the north after unijos....ABU Zaria is nothing compared to these two...but boko haram activities in the state has put fear in the minds of jambites and people living in the southern region...
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by chichigal(f): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2019
i love my SCHOOL and i am PROUD of it. IF U WANT TO BE MADE, COME TO UNIMAID

2 Likes

Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by Highkings23(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2019
Two plots with a foundation on top, and about 3 blocks high, fence for sale at a very strategic place in Oyo, very affordable, call/WhatsApp 09079066274
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by Bigii(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

People better than you attend there.

Aren't you the one who wanted to study a certain course in a Federal university but your score was so low that you had to step down to choose a less competitive course a lesser institution?

Don't mind the fool. I am proudly Maidite 2009-2013

UNIMAID IS THE BEST

1 Like

Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by zinny377(f): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2019
Wow!
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2019
chichigal:
even at that, the number of southerners trooping down here (maid) every sessions are unbelievable
really...happy to hear
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2019
Chartey:

Calm down.
ABU is above these squabbles.
We focus on more important things like winning international competitions which we've been doing.
how many have u won so far? Big for nothing school...they can't even compete with any university in the south....UniJos remains the best
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by greatefa1011(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2019
myuniben:
This buildings below is the University of Maiduguri ( UNIMAID ) new senate building named after President Muhammadu Buhari.

Source https://www.myuniben.com.ng/2019/04/beautiful-pictures-of-unimaid-senate.html

eh Building and life which do u choose?
building and life which one is valuable?
building and life which one is replaceable?
building and life which worth dieing for?
building and life which is your choice?
I forbid this state and it's wealth IJN
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by Raheemzee(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2019
Lovelyn451:
how many have u won so far? Big for nothing school...they can't even compete with any university in the south....UniJos remains the best

all I c is jealousy.

How many competitions have ABU won so far?

Ever heard of enactus?, Google is your friend �

How could you when your school doesn't even meet the requirement to participate.

Don't make me talk too much before you'll say it's pride.

Proudly ABUSITE
ABU, naturally Ahead!!! grin
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by Raheemzee(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2019
Lovelyn451:

like M.I Abaga said, "the super eagles don't play against the falcons"

We can never be in the same league dear, just run your race at the relegation level, while we run ours at the higher level grin

Proudly Abusite,
Naturally Ahead!
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by fran6co(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2019
chally100:
amongst the best in northern Nigeria
OK, but people still de school there??
Re: University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) by Quality20(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2019
ABU senate still d best,though built many years ago

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Universities According To NUC First Ever Open Education Resources Ranking / Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 / Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.