Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo (40418 Views)

Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun / Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo / Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by RZArecta2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nothing will happen to these Buhari’s terrorist children and their sponsor cool
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by ogahope(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Afonja007:
sale your fone buy small phone on 3k use the remaining money to buy food what is need of using fone with Android when you can't feed your self ,you be brother wey mumu
Best advice. What shall it profit a man to own an android phone but starve to death?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by Icon79(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
LOL. That's a good question actually.

O pari

nuroegbu:
And u have data to do Dis everyday on every thread If you're in abuja or Lagos, I can talk to some peeps so u can be doing der laundry n make small small money instead of begging up and down nairaland..

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by zoedew: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
State Police loading. BNPD a la NYPD, LAPD et al! Kudos!! Most forward looking Nigerian States are ready with similar outfits.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by Orpe7(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Fingers Alhaji
For where, yansh? grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by martphreak(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Majornuggets:
Any kind hearted nairalander in the house, I’m so hungry and down right now I haven’t eaten since last night . Im not lazy things just got complicated which is beyond me ... I honestly need a little boost.. 6016061922 fidelity bank thanks in advance

sell your phone and buy a touchlite phone..then use that change ontop n chop...stop begging...
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by Slimguy0(m): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
Flog the bastard well!!! Collect all the information you need from him and apprehend those idiots in connection... Flog all of them well like mad, lock them up and if they've killed before, kill them...
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by bafsonbaf: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
oboy sale your phone now, abi na food u want?
Majornuggets:
Any kind hearted nairalander in the house, I’m so hungry and down right now I haven’t eaten since last night . Im not lazy things just got complicated which is beyond me ... I honestly need a little boost.. 6016061922 fidelity bank thanks in advance
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Awon eyan Buhari.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by payosehtor(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
Fulanis are very good at framing up stories to implicate their perceived enemies, they do it so stupidly such that even the smartest of lawyers can't win a case for them, e.g. slap one of them in your farm, the next thing you hear is 20 cows are missing,
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by Rasdagama: 4:39am On Apr 12, 2019
ISLAM Means IRRATIONAL SATANIC LEADERSHIP ADVOCACY MOVEMENT. It is never a religion. It is an occultic group. This is the reason why if you were in it before & left, the tenet is that such should be killed. Just recently, Ahmed Kadaria made it public that her is threatened, simply because she left Islam & embrace Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by okoroemeka(m): 6:03am On Apr 12, 2019
Afonja007:
sale your fone buy small phone on 3k use the remaining money to buy food what is need of using fone with Android when you can't feed your self ,you be brother wey mumu
chai,what u said is true but most times Android phones can make someone forget problems,but not when u are hungry and don't have data
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by wildikeman(m): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2019
If it were to be an igbo now i will be reading different types of tribalistic rhetoric. What a country. I hope this country splits
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by wildikeman(m): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2019
Orpe7:
Fingers Alhaji
For where, yansh? grin

grin grin >
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by NaMeAboki: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2019
The OP should pls appropriately change his heading to reflect the fact that the Alleged fingered Ajhaji is no other than Governor Ortom's appointed Benue State Livestock Guards Coordinator/Commander - Alhaji Aliyu Tershaku.
The latter is a Benue state indigene, at one time suspected and detained as a suspected Boko Haram commander (under GEJ's administration).
He was initially appointed by Ortom as his special assistance on security (to head an illegal state sponsored militia, like his predecessor, the state wanted bandit, Gana) and subsequently as the coordinator/commander of the (metamorphosed militia) livestock guards; until he was again arrested (by the JTF) along with some of his men for alleged illegal arms possession, among others.

It would appear that the relationship between employer and employee had gone sour, with the latter accusing the former of (abandonment and even) being responsible for his latest arrest by the JTF.

If the current allegation is true, then the OP should do the needful and perhaps rephrase his headline as follows: FORMER BENUE LIVESTOCK COMMANDER GAVE FULANI HERDSMEN GO AHEAD TO RETURN TO GRAZING IN THE STATE - instead of leaving it as it is; which can easily mislead the general public into assuming that the instigator is an outsider, possibly an Alhaji from the core north; while in actual effect it is a very well known son of the soil - employed by the government of Benue State under governor Samuel Ortom.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by mikeweezy(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2019
saintTim:
They received intelligence and arrested the herder, they did not use their intelligence to go after the alhaji b4 he escape to aso rock instead they tell Nigerians that alhaji is involved, so that Nigerians will arrest alhaji abi undecided
hahahahaha
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by Dorababy16(f): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

What if the alhaji is Buhari"s employee.....and the cows belongs to buhari.. Case don enter voice mail
The said Alhaji is a TIV man from Benue State
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by izeksblog: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
only if Alhaji will be arrested and made to pay for his crime
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo by TheCork(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dorababy16:

The said Alhaji is a TIV man from Benue State

kaiiii...see mango. Hello please can i love u so u can be my babay mama please? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant / Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra / Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.