Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC (14253 Views)

CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye / Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by engineerboat(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
APC, Presidency in fresh plot to set up Atiku – PDP NWC

The National Working Committee, NWC, of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Thursday said no amount of fabrications, attempt at set-up as well as veiled and open threats allegedly by the All Progressives Congress, APC-led federal government can stop its Presidential candidate in the 2019 election, Atiku Abubakar from reclaiming his mandate at the tribunal.

President Muhammadu Buhari and Atiku Abubakar
This is even as the party rejected in its entirety, “the declaration by the Presidency that Atiku Abubakar is “lucky to be walking free”, adding that such a statement was inciting and “brings to the fore the unwholesome intention of the APC-led administration against Atiku Abubakar for seeking to retrieve his stolen mandate at the court.”

In a statement signed by its spokesman, Kola Ologbondiyan on Thursday, the PDP said it was aware “that the series of orchestrations against Atiku Abubakar and the PDP by agents of the federal government, officials of the Presidency and the Buhari Media Organization, BMO, expose a well-coordinated plot, which includes a resort to unfounded claims of links with a foreign lobby group, to attempt to frame Atiku Abubakar, cause tension and ultimately derail the recovery of the stolen mandate at the Presidential election tribunal.”

The statement added that “such orchestration are also targeted at instilling fear, cause apprehension in the citizenry and create opening to further suppress genuine public opinion and the course of justice in the quest by Atiku Abubakar and the PDP to restore the will of the people.”

The statement continued: “Part of the motive is to use lies, fabrications, threats and sponsoring of Atiku campaign posters to portray Atiku Abubakar and the PDP as being desperate and ready to subvert the rules in the pursuit of our mandate; and by so doing discredit our candidate in the eyes of the judiciary and the public in general.

“This explains why agents of the APC-led government fabricated and pushed into the public space, bogus and laughable claims that Atiku Abubakar paid $30,000 to a US lobby group to assist in the quest to reclaim our mandate only for the Federal Government and the Presidency to turn around to feast on the fabrications with threats against Atiku Abubakar.

“The PDP calls on Nigerians to take copious note of threats by the Presidency through the Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, to jail Atiku Abubakar based on trumped up allegations, while describing him as “one who is lucky to be walking free.

“Nigerians now know who to hold responsible should any harm come to Atiku Abubakar, his family or any member of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization, PPCO, in the course of the pursuit of the mandate at the tribunal.

“Moreover, it is instructive to state that the PDP and Atiku Abubakar do not need any foreign lobby group to prove our case before the tribunal as Nigerians themselves have been at the forefront of this pursuit, especially with our overwhelming evidence before the court.

“The PDP therefore cautions the APC-led Federal Government to allow the tribunal to judiciously carry out its responsibilities without let or hindrance as well as stop their unrelenting plots to overheat the system and derail the course of justice as such will all come to naught.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/04/apc-presidency-in-fresh-plot-to-set-up-atiku-pdp-nwc-2/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by engineerboat(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Press Statement
11/4/19

Frank Accuses Buhari, APC of Plan to Give Atiku, Abiola’s Treatment

Former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has accused President Muhammadu Buhari and the leadership of the APC of plotting to arrest former Vice President and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar on trumped up charges of treasonable felony.

Frank in a statement made available to newsmen in Abuja, said that according to authoritative sources in the Villa, how to kill Atiku - who is currently challenging the victory of General Buhari in the last elections - has been the subject of series of hushed-up security meetings by the Aso Rock Cabal in the past few weeks.

He disclosed that the sinister plot against Atiku has commenced with the planting and spreading of fake news by members of the cabal purporting that Atiku has paid lobbyist in the United States of America the sum of $30,000 to lobby the U.S. Congress not to recognise the fraudulent re-election of Buhari for a second term.

He said that the grand plot is to arrest Atiku on arrival from his vacation abroad and clamp him into jail for alleged treason.

He stated that “as part of the overall design to liquidate the former Vice President, the Buhari Media Organization (BMO) has already called on the nation’s security agencies to “probe Atiku” - a euphemism for arrest and kangaroo trial - for allegedly seeking the ‘Venezuelan option’ by lobbying the U.S. Congress not to recognize the re-election of General Buhari.”

He said that after the planned arrest and detention of Atiku, the Presidential Candidate of the PDP would suddenly be pronounced dead in prison just like the winner of the June 12 Presidential Election, Chief Moshood Abiola, who died in questionable circumstances in prison while seeking to reclaim his stolen mandate during the General Sani Abacha’s Junta.

He disclosed that the sole aim of wanting Atiku out of the way at all cost is borne out of desperation, “the cabal having realized that Buhari’s purported victory during the last presidential election cannot withstand forensic judicial scrutiny, which the former Vice President is now poised to unravel before the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal.”

He disclosed that information available to him further show that the presidency has ordered all APC state governors to pull down all Atiku’s Billboards in their states and in their place erect others with inciting and incendiary messages just like they have started to execute with the “PUKKA Posters” bearing the name and photograph of Atiku now placed at strategic positions at the Central Business District in Abuja.

The Bayelsa-born political activist however warned Buhari and his evil plotters to desist from acts capable of eclipsing democracy in the country and with untold consequences for all Nigerians.

He stated that any attempt to frustrate and foreclose the judgement of the Presidential Elections Petitions Tribunal by arresting Atiku and sending him to jail, preparatory to his murder will ignite the anger of Nigerians and bring cataclysmic tragedies never before witnessed in the history of the country.

He called on patriotic Nigerians and members of the international community, especially the General Abdulsalami Abubakar’s Peace Committee and the United States and United Kingdom respectively not to gloss over events of monumental proportions currently being incubated by General Buhari and his men, in the interest of peace and democratic sustainability in the country.

Comrade Timi Frank
Former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by Abaje195(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
we know is FAKE....next

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by Abaje195(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
wailing wailing wailers grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by Pentasoft1978: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Abiola case loading..but it will not stand, APC should invoke Abacha spirit and ask him few questions...America is far away, you are going to drag America into your matter....it's not by force that America should congratulate Buhari...Keep lying against the American congress......by the time they will snap Buhari naked, wearing pant only in his bathroom, you will imagine how the camera went into the bathroom....that's when u know that you can not mess with America and go free.
That is how APC started with onnoghen, that he has stashed millions of dollar in an overseas account, then put him in a tight corner to resign....APC has no other strategy, we know their style....they have exhausted all their games plan........confused party

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by yerokunphilips: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
Abiola case loading..but it will not stand, APC should invoke Abacha spirit and ask him few questions...America is far away, you are going to drag America into your matter....it's not by force that America should congratulate Buhari...Keep lying against the American congress......by the time they will snap Buhari naked, wearing pant only in his bathroom, you will imagine how the camera went into the bathroom....that's when u know that you can not mess with America and go free.
That is how APC started with onnoghen, that he has stashed millions of dollar in an overseas account, then put him in a tight corner to resign....APC has no other strategy, we know their style....they have exhausted all their games plan........confused party
Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
Any body could have pasted that poster to frame Atiku, but that's not an issue cus we all know the prime suspects, APC/Buhari.
They have failed. Atiku will reclaim his stolen mandate and not even Mr Buhari can change that.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by SimplePlan34: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Abeg let dem go and sleep we all have our problems
Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by Built2last: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
APC is capable of any evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by Sunnycliff(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
If this government is serious about their corruption allegations on Atiku why not go to court? Or are they handicapped and ashamed of their media trials?
Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by Majornuggets(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
cool
Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by Denikayan: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good one!

Atiku needs to be taught a lesson he will never forget even in death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by abbaapple: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
angry

To God in heaven I am tired of hearing this usless stolen mandate I swear lipsrsealed Atiefku receive sense na ke-kwanu! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by allytinted: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
Raise your hand if you think Man Utd will win Barcelona in the second leg... Use the same hand to slap yourself for thinking rubbish

1 Like

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by jrusky(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
This unfortunate news has be on table since Tuesday night within inner caucus but yet unconfirmed.
It will be the biggest mistake by Buhari to arrest Atiku or trying to kill him. One thing I would say is if the cabals thought they have it all I only pity them and Buhari because the Sudan president and his cabals are feeling the heat that befell them unexpectedly by now.

I'm not advising Buhari or pleading for Atiku I pray Buhari just make the mistake then he will realise Nigerians are not dumbs because when Atiku dropped his billion for Buhari to win 2015 he buhari was not planning to arrest or to kill him then. When Atiku dropped his private jet for buhari to flies it around then Buhari never thought of arresting him or kill him so what is his point now?

Pls buhari and your cabal remember Sudan block head terrorist president is in jail since 2 days now and it all started like a joking protest but turn soured. When God want to destroy a man he first made him mad and block his ears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by Tareq1105: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
wizzyrich:
Any body could have pasted that poster to frame Atiku, but that's not an issue cus we all know the prime suspects, APC/Buhari.
They have failed. Atiku will reclaim his stolen mandate and not even Mr Buhari can change that.

You mean Biafra Mandate?

I just hope you guys will be able to stand with Atiku when you push him to the point of no return. Meanwhile I want Atiku to thread softly because there's a government in place.

Abiola case is fresh in our memories. I've said my own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lol!

This theiving and wailing party wont STOP amusing us on a daily basis sha!

cheesy smiley angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by okeyumez(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
Frank and PDP will wail till 2036. Bunch of desperate fools with miscreant spirit of useless ipob hoodlums

4 Likes

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by ClearFlair: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
He belongs in jail
Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by id911(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
They will all fail with their shenanigans because Atiku will certainly reclaim his stolen mandate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by arsenal33: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
PDP is full of Saints, they do not tell lies.

1 Like

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by Chuksmonika(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
SimplePlan34:
Abeg let dem go and sleep we all have our problems
abi oo my broda,this country matter don tire me,any how wey dem want make dem dey do.
Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by integrity16(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Why are they wailing? Did Atiku not enter the united States as an aid to Saraki through this same lobbying strategy

They are crying and playing the victim card now that their plot had been discovered.

3 Likes

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by Chuksmonika(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
atiku is no threat to the FG,FG can arrest him and Nothing,i repeat...Nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tareq1105:

You mean Biafra Mandate?

I just hope you guys will be able to stand with Atiku when you push him to the point of no return. Meanwhile I want Atiku to thread softly because there's a government in place.

Atiku is already threading softly that's why he's at the tribunal. But what I don't understand is why the APC government is being so jittery since he took the matter to court ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by Mitsurugi(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tareq1105:

You mean Biafra Mandate?

And what is your own?

What is Biafra mandate? Who are the 'you guys' pushing Atiku? How much softer can Atiku tread if not through the tribunal, with his petition yet unreplied? What sense have you made? Just explain further so I can understand sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by integrity16(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
jrusky:
This unfortunate news has be on table since Tuesday night within inner caucus but yet unconfirmed.
It will be the biggest mistake by Buhari to arrest Atiku or trying to kill him. One thing I would say is if the cabals thought they have it all I only pity them and Buhari because the Sudan president and his cabals are feeling the heat that befell them unexpectedly by now.

I'm not advising Buhari or pleading for Atiku I pray Buhari just make the mistake then he will realise Nigerians are not dumbs because when Atiku dropped his billion for Buhari to win 2015 he buhari was not planning to arrest or to kill him then. When Atiku dropped his private jet for buhari to flies it around then Buhari never thought of arresting him or kill him so what is his point now?

Pls buhari and your cabal remember Sudan block head terrorist president is in jail since 2 days now and it all started like a joking protest but turn soured. When God want to destroy a man he first made him mad and block his ears.

Empty threat.

3 Likes

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by EntreSalary: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
If Atiku no get any skeleton for him cupboard, no wahala.

2 Likes

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by fikiman7000(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
If you're so sure that you won in the last election,why trying to disturb someone challenging your victory,apc should leave Atiku alone cause this man hasn't talked about their government ever since they won illegally,they should stop painting this man as a villain,the husband of the appeal court president is an apc member and pdp are challenging the result in the same court,they should just wait for the proper judgement to start before inciting violence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by madridsta007(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
engineerboat:
APC, Presidency in fresh plot to set up Atiku – PDP NWC

The National Working Committee, NWC, of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Thursday said no amount of fabrications, attempt at set-up as well as veiled and open threats allegedly by the All Progressives Congress, APC-led federal government can stop its Presidential candidate in the 2019 election, Atiku Abubakar from reclaiming his mandate at the tribunal.

President Muhammadu Buhari and Atiku Abubakar
This is even as the party rejected in its entirety, “the declaration by the Presidency that Atiku Abubakar is “lucky to be walking free”, adding that such a statement was inciting and “brings to the fore the unwholesome intention of the APC-led administration against Atiku Abubakar for seeking to retrieve his stolen mandate at the court.”

In a statement signed by its spokesman, Kola Ologbondiyan on Thursday, the PDP said it was aware “that the series of orchestrations against Atiku Abubakar and the PDP by agents of the federal government, officials of the Presidency and the Buhari Media Organization, BMO, expose a well-coordinated plot, which includes a resort to unfounded claims of links with a foreign lobby group, to attempt to frame Atiku Abubakar, cause tension and ultimately derail the recovery of the stolen mandate at the Presidential election tribunal.”

The statement added that “such orchestration are also targeted at instilling fear, cause apprehension in the citizenry and create opening to further suppress genuine public opinion and the course of justice in the quest by Atiku Abubakar and the PDP to restore the will of the people.”

The statement continued: “Part of the motive is to use lies, fabrications, threats and sponsoring of Atiku campaign posters to portray Atiku Abubakar and the PDP as being desperate and ready to subvert the rules in the pursuit of our mandate; and by so doing discredit our candidate in the eyes of the judiciary and the public in general.

“This explains why agents of the APC-led government fabricated and pushed into the public space, bogus and laughable claims that Atiku Abubakar paid $30,000 to a US lobby group to assist in the quest to reclaim our mandate only for the Federal Government and the Presidency to turn around to feast on the fabrications with threats against Atiku Abubakar.

“The PDP calls on Nigerians to take copious note of threats by the Presidency through the Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, to jail Atiku Abubakar based on trumped up allegations, while describing him as “one who is lucky to be walking free.

“Nigerians now know who to hold responsible should any harm come to Atiku Abubakar, his family or any member of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization, PPCO, in the course of the pursuit of the mandate at the tribunal.

“Moreover, it is instructive to state that the PDP and Atiku Abubakar do not need any foreign lobby group to prove our case before the tribunal as Nigerians themselves have been at the forefront of this pursuit, especially with our overwhelming evidence before the court.

“The PDP therefore cautions the APC-led Federal Government to allow the tribunal to judiciously carry out its responsibilities without let or hindrance as well as stop their unrelenting plots to overheat the system and derail the course of justice as such will all come to naught.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/04/apc-presidency-in-fresh-plot-to-set-up-atiku-pdp-nwc-2/

APC’s propaganda of $30,000 was the height of insult (admittedly, they have many heights) to Nigerians and Americans. Which Washington pony group will collect $30,000— which is someone’s school fees for a year in the US— for a 3 months lobby in Congress?

I saw it and laughed! I’m sure sensible Nigerians saw it and laughed. Those lobbyists in Capitol Hill command monthly fees that run into millions of dollars. Not $30,000 that someone will spend in a couple of nights hang out in New York.

Yeye APC grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC by MXrep: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Tareq1105:

You mean Biafra Mandate?

Even in an article written by afonja you still shout biafra

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Strikes Out Portion Of Atiku’s Petition Alleging Vote Buying Against VP / 11 Killed In Benue Ailla And Adagbo Communal Clash, Herders Burn Down Houses / Osinbajo Resolves CBN, Governors Differences Over Loan Repayment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.