Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo (49393 Views)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by 1Sharon(f): 2:55am On Apr 12, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Yoruba old men keep raping your daughters and granddaughters, keep molesting them... cry

Their womanizing has no limits
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:08am On Apr 12, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
must you show your stupidity on every thread.

If your son steal and your admonish him private for the first time. If the guy no chbage,second time make sure say the whole area hear and give am some nice Koboko. If Na picking wey no wan lost,he go caution.

If he no listen give am mark,like the type wey dey back of my hand �... laughs ...

As a sing of un authorized _ opening of pots silently.

Na that ANINI mama no do,wey make them shoot am for am robbery.

We Dey diagrace rapist. As a lesson to people wey wan hear .
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by Goodness808(f): 3:10am On Apr 12, 2019
Nawa oooo
All this child's molestation is becoming unbearable
God help your children
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by Teejay13(m): 4:05am On Apr 12, 2019
He will now Blaim it on the devil. This devil Dan suffer from people hand self. ���
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by rashrockalabx(m): 4:06am On Apr 12, 2019
Cut off his prick undecided
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by baby124: 4:09am On Apr 12, 2019
Platony:

I keep telling people how comfortable i am with my male kids. I have 3 kids, all boys.

I can't imagine d torment I'd go through on knowing my 10yr old daughter is being difiled by a 65yr old man.

Chaiiii!!!! Tufiakwa gi!!!!!! angry angry

I feel for young girls being tormented by all these pedophilic miscreants roaming d streets!!!!

angry angry
Boys get raped too.
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by grandstar(m): 4:23am On Apr 12, 2019
Fantastic.

The girl could only report the matter to her father because she was close to him.

Some other children will cower with fear that they'd be either given the beating of the century or might be doubted (remember they are kids)

Lesson learnt should be draw your kids close to you. Let them be able to reveal anything to you. Have their back and let them know anyone maltreating them unjustly is playing with fire.

1 Like

Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by cococandy(f): 4:33am On Apr 12, 2019
Nigerian men
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 12, 2019
Platony:

I keep telling people how comfortable i am with my male kids. I have 3 kids, all boys.

I can't imagine d torment I'd go through on knowing my 10yr old daughter is being difiled by a 65yr old man.

I feel for young girls being tormented by all these pedophilic miscreants roaming d streets!!!!

angry angry

There
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 12, 2019
Platony:

angry angry
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by wink2015(m): 5:14am On Apr 12, 2019
BoneBlogger:
A 65 year old man, Sulaiman Rauf, has been arrested by men of the Ogun state Police Command for defiling 10 years old girl.

The arrest of the suspect followed a complaint by the girl’s father, Fahinhun Mathew, who reported at the Idi-roko Divisional Police Headquarters that the suspect who resides in their neighborhood, sent the victim an errand, but when the girl returned, he lured her into his room where he forcefully defiled her.

After the sexual abuse, the girl quickly notified her father about the incident, which prompted the man to report it at the Police station.

Detectives stormed Araromi Street Ilase where the suspect resides and was promptly arrested, according to Abimbola Oyeyemi, the Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun state.

Abimbola, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) who made this known in a release, stated that “upon interrogation, the randy old man admitted having carnal knowledge of the victim but claimed not to know what led him to it.”

The Police Spokesman added that the victim has been taken to the General hospital for medical attention and report.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/65-year-old-man-for-raping-girl-in-ogun-state.html

You know the consequences of your actions that rape is a crime.

So go and face it in prison.
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by Dannyhajo(m): 5:16am On Apr 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
Life is a teacher. I believe this man is trying to teach this girl a lesson at a tender age so when she grows, she would not make mistakes

I pray someone like this man teaches your 10yrs old daughter a lesson like this also...oya say Amen
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by Dannyhajo(m): 5:18am On Apr 12, 2019
whose dad is this man...I guess he's officialgarri daddy
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by wink2015(m): 5:24am On Apr 12, 2019
BoneBlogger:
A 65 year old man, Sulaiman Rauf, has been arrested by men of the Ogun state Police Command for defiling 10 years old girl.

The arrest of the suspect followed a complaint by the girl’s father, Fahinhun Mathew, who reported at the Idi-roko Divisional Police Headquarters that the suspect who resides in their neighborhood, sent the victim an errand, but when the girl returned, he lured her into his room where he forcefully defiled her.

After the sexual abuse, the girl quickly notified her father about the incident, which prompted the man to report it at the Police station.

Detectives stormed Araromi Street Ilase where the suspect resides and was promptly arrested, according to Abimbola Oyeyemi, the Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun state.

Abimbola, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) who made this known in a release, stated that “upon interrogation, the randy old man admitted having carnal knowledge of the victim but claimed not to know what led him to it.”

The Police Spokesman added that the victim has been taken to the General hospital for medical attention and report.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/65-year-old-man-for-raping-girl-in-ogun-state.html

What a criminal act from a man that can be considered a grand father.
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by Adetayo1978(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2019
Why these rape related issue at all time? Aren't there no more matured ladies out there?
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by AFONJACOW(m): 6:48am On Apr 12, 2019
rape, skull mining, internet fraud, money ritualist give it to AFONJA touts na them get am
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by D1zion: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2019
Why nau gran pa.what about your grandchildren. Why don't you do it to them?
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by Tash007(f): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2019
Death by stoning
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by paddyofboss(m): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2019
Kcuf:

Bros just se u no sabi, ashawo as cheap as 1k de na just to find location.
See that an in those days.. U nor go see fresh pussycat of 5k bross... U see all these instagram goddess na from.10k up
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2019
See his head like shovel.

May Almighty Allah purnish you.

Ahhhaaahhhh. Agba were. Curt should just forget this man into jail.

That is why I love Sharia law.
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by kurt09(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2019
Platony:

angry angry
And you think that your male children are safe?
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by pluto123: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2019
God help us,the rate of rape cases recorded in nigeria recently is alarming!!
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by Amyyy2020: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
Life is a teacher. I believe this man is trying to teach this girl a lesson at a tender age so when she grows, she would not make mistakes

R u for real?
Jeeezz!
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by Amyyy2020: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2019
What is he still doin in d hands of police?? He should in in jail already mbok.

Such atrocity! cry
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by Classicalman(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2019
AFO-NJA����
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by Kcuf: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2019
paddyofboss:

See that an in those days.. U nor go see fresh pussycat of 5k bross... U see all these instagram goddess na from.10k up

Baba u r very korect but..
Pussycat de
N Fresh Pussycat de
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by paddyofboss(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2019
Kcuf:

Baba u r very korect but..
Pussycat de
N Fresh Pussycat de
Gimme compass
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by SOFTENGR: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2019
Ogun State?
I'm not surprised at all.
Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by PrincewithGod(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2019
Platony:

angry angry
Boys could be molested also, just pray to God to keep them safe.

1 Like

Re: 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo by heartleboy: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
See his head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine / 19 Persons Killed In Calabar Cult Violence / Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.